Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

LOL, you get more stupid and rabid every day.

It should be remembered that Ears and Hill were very good friends of Putin and the Russians, until it became necessary to find a scapegoat for their losing the election. BJ Bill received his highest speaking fee from the Russians, as quid pro quo for Hill selling them uranium.

Obama and Putin couldn't stand each other. Putin hated Clinton, that's why they supported Trump. Hillary did not sell them uranium.
Wrong. Putin wanted Cankles to win because he knew she was easily controlled by money. She is a money grubbing asshole.

O loved Putin too, until it became politically convenient to hate him

You got duped again.
You're wrong and that's a fact.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

Really?

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouths shut Trump lovers. Or it will get shut for you.

Former VA Secretary David Shulkin speaks out about 'shadow government' under Trump

Former Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin joined ABC News' "The Briefing Room" on Friday, expressing concern over a "shadow government" within the Trump administration that, he said, made it more difficult to do his job.

AAJn1o5.img

Former VA Secretary David Shulkin speaks out about 'shadow government' under Trump

It should be remembered that Ears and Hill were very good friends of Putin and the Russians, until it became necessary to find a scapegoat for their losing the election. BJ Bill received his highest speaking fee from the Russians, as quid pro quo for Hill selling them uranium.

Obama and Putin couldn't stand each other. Putin hated Clinton, that's why they supported Trump. Hillary did not sell them uranium.
Wrong. Putin wanted Cankles to win because he knew she was easily controlled by money. She is a money grubbing asshole.

You got duped again.

You’re not informed, but you are a dupe.

Lavrov_and_Clinton_reset_relations-1_%28cropped%29.jpg

MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg

404262_10151129835903720_1846550351_n1.jpg

Really?

Yep really.

So this will be the excuse when the Barr indictments are handed down for the real deep state?
Trumps deep state going after the real deep state?
lay off the crack

Once again, Trump is found to be doing what he accuses others of doing. Having a "shadow foreign policy" with very different aims and objectives for what passes for the publically stated foreign policy of the Trump administration, is the essence of a "deep state". While publically appearing to support the Ukraine, the President was working to undermine the elected government of the Ukraine, to the benefit of Russia.

Trump is focused on lifting sanctions against Russia. Congress and the Senate, in a rare show of bi-partisan unity, almost unanimously approved a law which bars Trump from lifting Russian sanctions without the consent of Congress. Trump has announced sanctions against Russia for the poisoning of the former agent in Great Britain, but he never imposed them. He has also failed to impose the second round of sanctions in the Magnitsky matter, although he did announced those as well.

In order to lift the sanctions, Trump has to prove the Russians didn't interfere in the 2016 election, thus his desperation to prove that the Russia Investigation is a "hoax". And then there's the sanctions related to Russia's annexation of the Crimea and it's war with the Ukraine. This is why Trump is pushing for a deal between Zelensky and Russia.

This is insanity, and it utterly undermines the rule of law in the US.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump: 'I think it was Russia' - CNNPolitics

"I think it was Russia," Trump said. Putin "should not be doing it. He won't be doing it. Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I am leading it than when other people have led it."
--------------------------------------------------

Putin said he wanted Tramp to win.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Really?

Yep really.

And I am still far less stupid and rabid than you. What I am saying, we all see happening. You cannot say the same.

So this will be the excuse when the Barr indictments are handed down for the real deep state?
lay off the crack

Once again, Trump is found to be doing what he accuses others of doing. Having a "shadow foreign policy" with very different aims and objectives for what passes for the publically stated foreign policy of the Trump administration, is the essence of a "deep state". While publically appearing to support the Ukraine, the President was working to undermine the elected government of the Ukraine, to the benefit of Russia.

Trump is focused on lifting sanctions against Russia. Congress and the Senate, in a rare show of bi-partisan unity, almost unanimously approved a law which bars Trump from lifting Russian sanctions without the consent of Congress. Trump has announced sanctions against Russia for the poisoning of the former agent in Great Britain, but he never imposed them. He has also failed to impose the second round of sanctions in the Magnitsky matter, although he did announced those as well.

In order to lift the sanctions, Trump has to prove the Russians didn't interfere in the 2016 election, thus his desperation to prove that the Russia Investigation is a "hoax". And then there's the sanctions related to Russia's annexation of the Crimea and it's war with the Ukraine. This is why Trump is pushing for a deal between Zelensky and Russia.

This is insanity, and it utterly undermines the rule of law in the US.

That is what the tower meeting was about, the adoptions=the sanctions.

Really?

Yep really.

And I am still far less stupid and rabid than you. What I am saying, we all see happening. You cannot say the same.

I'm not rabid or stupid. I am logical, informed and patient. You aren't, you believe everything anyone says that fits your preconceived opinions and hatreds. Basically you are no more than a rabid parrot without an original thought. You so badly want Trump to be guilty of something you have ZERO impartiality and no logical ability to think at all.

You got duped again.

MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg

Your pictures don't prove shit. Obama nor Clinton liked Putin.

In Putin’s Circle, Obama Was the 'N-Word’
The Real Reason Putin Hates Obama and Clinton, and Wants Trump To Win - Freedom Outpost
Frenemies Forever: Why Putin And Obama Can't Get Along
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/obama-putin-bffs-4eva

FBI director says 'Putin hates Clinton'
Why Putin hates Hillary
Why Vladimir Putin Hates Hillary Clinton
Hillary Was Putin’s Worst Nightmare. That’s Why His Minions Hacked America.
As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated Clinton and supported Trump

You got duped again.

nyet. uncle vlad didn't want hillary elected because she was an advocate for the protests that were rising in russia against him. she was an adversary he didn't want around.

You got duped again.

MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg

The Real Reason Putin Hates Obama and Clinton, and Wants Trump To Win - Freedom Outpost

Why Putin hates Hillary
As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated Clinton and supported Trump
The pictures prove you are a liar just like Ears and Crooked Hillary.

Really?

Yep really.

I'm not rabid or stupid. I am logical, informed and patient. You aren't, you believe everything anyone says that fits your preconceived opinions and hatreds. Basically you are no more than a rabid parrot without an original thought. You so badly want Trump to be guilty of something you have ZERO impartiality and no logical ability to think at all.

There is nothing rational about a person that sees what Trump is doing and supports him. Everything you say about me is exactly what you do. I'm looking at Trump breaking the motherfucking law. Nobody has to tell me shit.

You got duped again.

MICROPHONE-jumbo.jpg

Why Putin hates Hillary

Apparently they don't. That's why I posted:

Why Putin hates Hillary

Apparently they don't. That's why I posted:

Why Putin hates Hillary
And your such a dupe, you don’t know I could post plenty of links disputing your stupidity.

lay off the crack
If Barr had a single iota of anything, grand juries would have been convening.
News broke last night that John Durham was in the process of impaneling a grand jury after McCabe turned down his pre-indictment plea agreement offer. Be patient!
Someone got scared and deleted their post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back