Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

:auiqs.jpg:
"Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects"

Ri-iiiiight.

Say you're the Deep State. What better way to distract from that fact than to say - and repeat often - that your opponent is actually the Deep State?

Alinsky's methods only work on the unintelligent. Only your people will buy into it.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

Ri-iiiiight.

Say you're the Deep State. What better way to distract from that fact than to say - and repeat often - that your opponent is actually the Deep State?

Alinsky's methods only work on the unintelligent. Only your people will buy into it.

Fuck Alinsky you dumb ass. I'm looking at what Trump is doing.

Ri-iiiiight.

Wait a minute. Billy, you buy this Deep State stuff??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Ri-iiiiight.

And attempting a transfer of guilt as Old Saul instructs you. Don't sell crazy here. It's unprofitable.

One would think those who bought the Russiagate Hoax, would hide their heads in shame.

Russia interfered in our election in 2016 and have been ever since, that is a fact. Also member of the tramp campaign were aligned with Russian and also the tramps.

Ri-iiiiight.

lol......... who started the whole 'deep state' term in the last few years? ya, it started with steve bannon & trump.

huh, curious that.

One would think those who bought the Russiagate Hoax, would hide their heads in shame.
Then hide your head because the russiagate hoax was made up by Trump and you believed a lie. Meanwhile the courts have ruled that the DOJ must release all of the Mueller report to congress. All of it. Including the redacted parts. Trump and Barr was trying to hide this from congress while Trump was yelling hoax and you dumb right wingers fell for it.

Ri-iiiiight.

And attempting a transfer of guilt as Old Saul instructs you. Don't sell crazy here. It's unprofitable.

I've never read Alinsky. Seems you know a lot about him. I don't have to sell crazy here. You've already purchased it. And it's highly profitable here.

Ri-iiiiight.

lol......... who started the whole 'deep state' term in the last few years? ya, it started with steve bannon & trump.

huh, curious that.

Militias came online with the new Boogie Man, Deep State.

• Thanks

Russia interfered in our election in 2016 and have been ever since, that is a fact. Also member of the tramp campaign were aligned with Russian and also the tramps.
Russia didn’t interfere with our election, in any meaningful way. Stop watching Rachel. She is a corporate propagandist.

Please provide the proof of Russian government interference, or STFU.

Obama and Hillary appear to have interfered in the election. Start there.

It should be remembered that Ears and Hill were very good friends of Putin and the Russians, until it became necessary to find a scapegoat for their losing the election. BJ Bill received his highest speaking fee from the Russians, as quid pro quo for Hill selling them uranium.

Ri-iiiiight.

Whether I do or do not has no bearing on my statement.

That said, the causes and effects of recent history indicates a global effort among certain members of the rich and powerful class to bring down the United States. We're in the way. Some of our own are involved. It's a very patient effort. Trump's unexpected election dropped a turd in that punch bowl.

"Everybody wants to rule the world."

Russia didn’t interfere with our election, in any meaningful way. Stop watching Rachel. She is a corporate propagandist.

Please provide the proof of Russian government interference, or STFU.

Obama and Hillary appear to have interfered in the election. Start there.

It should be remembered that Ears and Hill were very good friends of Putin and the Russians, until it became necessary to find a scapegoat for their losing the election. BJ Bill received his highest speaking fee from the Russians, as quid pro quo for Hill selling them uranium.
Talk about proof, gip. Where's yours??

Ri-iiiiight.

I've never read Alinsky. Seems you know a lot about him. I don't have to sell crazy here. You've already purchased it. And it's highly profitable here.

Yes, I have his book. Makes it all quite clear who's doing what.

Ri-iiiiight.

That said, the causes and effects of recent history indicates a global effort among certain members of the rich and powerful class to bring down the United States. We're in the way. Some of our own are involved. It's a very patient effort. Trump's unexpected election dropped a turd in that punch bowl.

I ain't buying that, Billy. It does have a bearing on your statement.

• Thanks

Ri-iiiiight.

"Frankly, I don't give a damn." :auiqs.jpg:

Ri-iiiiight.

"Frankly, I don't give a damn." :auiqs.jpg:
M'kay. That's alright. I hope you have more on your agenda today than just posing shit on USMB that you don't give a damn about.

• Thanks

What dirt? Why do you fear transparency?
What transparency does this admin give us?

What dirt? Why do you fear transparency?
What transparency does this admin give us?
What do the Ukraine transcripts say?

We all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back