Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition.

Pure horse shit folks. Why the hell would Trump bother when he already knew two years ago that he was going to win 2020? In fact, the only dumb shits that DON'T know is you retards on the left. Any dirt he is collecting is so he can lock the bastards and bitches up for criminal activity. Of which there must be tons, knowing you commie fucks.

One would think those who bought the Russiagate Hoax, would hide their heads in shame.

Russia interfered in our election in 2016 and have been ever since, that is a fact. Also member of the tramp campaign were aligned with Russian and also the tramps.
Russia didn’t interfere with our election, in any meaningful way. Stop watching Rachel. She is a corporate propagandist.

Please provide the proof of Russian government interference, or STFU.

Obama and Hillary appear to have interfered in the election. Start there.

It should be remembered that Ears and Hill were very good friends of Putin and the Russians, until it became necessary to find a scapegoat for their losing the election. BJ Bill received his highest speaking fee from the Russians, as quid pro quo for Hill selling them uranium.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf
V. (U) THE INTERNET RESEARCH AGENCY
(U) The IRA is an entity headquartered in St. Petersburg, Russia, which since at least 2013 has undertaken a variety of Russian active measures campaigns at the behest of the · Kremlin. The IRA has conducted virtual and physical influence operations in Russia, the United States, and dozens of other countri~s. The IRA conducted a multi-million dolli;ir, coordinated

What happened in 2013 , the Miss Universe pageant in Russia!!

you might want to read this and the Mueller report.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.
What dirt? Why do you fear transparency?
What transparency does this admin give us?
What do the Ukraine transcripts say?

We all know.

no

you

don't.

what was released was not the transcript, but a memorandum.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We see the same thing but are using different descriptions. The constitutionally proper performance of our government in regards to this matter, you're calling the deep state while I call it good governance. Same thing. Trump has created a shadow government and these guys are too dumb to see it.

I mostly agree, except I use scare quotes around "Deep State" advisedly. And, they do see the shadow government, and cheer it on. Just as some on the left cheered on the intra-government resistance to Trump. Constitutional, rules-based governance apparently is falling out of favor, as political ends submerge fidelity to laws and regulations. That bodes ill for the keeping of the Republic.

So this will be the excuse when the Barr indictments are handed down for the real deep state?
Trumps deep state going after the real deep state?
lay off the crack
Most dumbassed thing I ever heard. How fucking brain dead do have to be in order to miss the fact that establishment liberal media, the professoriate on campuses and entire Democratic Party is out to stop Trump. Why? Because he rails against the machine! Trump is the true outsider they fear because all of us supposed “ignorant bumpkins” in flyover country (that would be us who feed the United States and fight our wars) support him. Heartlanders don't go to Starbucks for caffe lattes and have spas. We don’t have “gay pride” parades down our streets either.
What wars did donny fight in ?

What wars did Clinton, Bush II or Obama fight in?

Ri-iiiiight.

Say you're the Deep State. What better way to distract from that fact than to say - and repeat often - that your opponent is actually the Deep State?

Alinsky's methods only work on the unintelligent. Only your people will buy into it.
Wait a minute. Billy, you buy this Deep State stuff??

Whether I do or do not has no bearing on my statement.

That said, the causes and effects of recent history indicates a global effort among certain members of the rich and powerful class to bring down the United States. We're in the way. Some of our own are involved. It's a very patient effort. Trump's unexpected election dropped a turd in that punch bowl.

"Everybody wants to rule the world."
I ain't buying that, Billy. It does have a bearing on your statement.

"Frankly, I don't give a damn." :auiqs.jpg:
M'kay. That's alright. I hope you have more on your agenda today than just posing shit on USMB that you don't give a damn about.

I was referring to your opinion, in case you missed that.

We see the same thing but are using different descriptions. The constitutionally proper performance of our government in regards to this matter, you're calling the deep state while I call it good governance. Same thing. Trump has created a shadow government and these guys are too dumb to see it.

I mostly agree, except I use scare quotes around "Deep State" advisedly. And, they do see the shadow government, and cheer it on. Just as some on the left cheered on the intra-government resistance to Trump. Constitutional, rules-based governance apparently is falling out of favor, as political ends submerge fidelity to laws and regulations. That bodes ill for the keeping of the Republic.

I think resistance to Trump has been validated. However political parties made up of humans are capable of doing the same things. So this requires democrats to keep their own leaders in check so they don't end up with a democrat Trump.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition.

Pure horse shit folks. Why the hell would Trump bother when he already knew two years ago that he was going to win 2020? In fact, the only dumb shits that DON'T know is you retards on the left. Any dirt he is collecting is so he can lock the bastards and bitches up for criminal activity. Of which there must be tons, knowing you commie fucks.
Wrong.

Wait a minute. Billy, you buy this Deep State stuff??

That said, the causes and effects of recent history indicates a global effort among certain members of the rich and powerful class to bring down the United States. We're in the way. Some of our own are involved. It's a very patient effort. Trump's unexpected election dropped a turd in that punch bowl.

M'kay. That's alright. I hope you have more on your agenda today than just posing shit on USMB that you don't give a damn about.

Precisely.

It should be remembered that Ears and Hill were very good friends of Putin and the Russians, until it became necessary to find a scapegoat for their losing the election. BJ Bill received his highest speaking fee from the Russians, as quid pro quo for Hill selling them uranium.

Obama and Putin couldn't stand each other. Putin hated Clinton, that's why they supported Trump. Hillary did not sell them uranium.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

TDS, you haz it Moon Bat.

Delusional asshole!

TDS, you haz it Moon Bat.

Delusional asshole!
Truth is painful for you.

"Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects"

Ri-iiiiight.

Say you're the Deep State. What better way to distract from that fact than to say - and repeat often - that your opponent is actually the Deep State?

Alinsky's methods only work on the unintelligent. Only your people will buy into it.

Fuck Alinsky you dumb ass. I'm looking at what Trump is doing.

And attempting a transfer of guilt as Old Saul instructs you. Don't sell crazy here. It's unprofitable.

I've never read Alinsky. Seems you know a lot about him. I don't have to sell crazy here. You've already purchased it. And it's highly profitable here.

Yes, I have his book. Makes it all quite clear who's doing what.

No it doesn't. Your brainwashing by right wing media dropouts have you making Alinsky what he isn't.

Trump has created the Deep State

You have created a stupid liberal projection thread. :itsok:
No, I have presented a truth you don't want to see.

Your posts are self mocking. :21:
Whatever. You're watching Trump do exactly what I am saying. So give him a second term and watch how the things I say happen as Trump expands his power.

Lost, marbles, if found contact IM2. :cuckoo:

Obama and Putin couldn't stand each other. Putin hated Clinton, that's why they supported Trump. Hillary did not sell them uranium.
Wrong. Putin wanted Cankles to win because he knew she was easily controlled by money. She is a money grubbing asshole.

O loved Putin too, until it became politically convenient to hate him

You got duped again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back