Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sink to ever lower depths of idiocy with every post. What trump did with rudy is no different than what many other presidents have done. Roosevelt, that darling of the progressives did it more than any other. And don't forget the shrilary and her use of good old syd blumenthal to carry out her nefarious plans while she was secretary of state.

The Personal President
Why FDR shunned the State Department and instead sent friends and cronies on important diplomatic missions.

Why FDR Hated the State Department—and How He Created a Foreign Policy Without It

You dumb ass. This is not about sending your buddies on a diplomatic mission. This is about sending your buddies to operate as agents to extort foreign countries into getting dirt on political opponents to help him in an election. You nitwits want to avoid anything factual to excuse this crook. First ladies have performed diplomacy but what Trump has done is a violation of our law.

It has been done since before the Civil War, which you would know if you weren't such an ignorant twit.

This has not been done you stupid fucker. Name me one time a president sent his buddies to another country to force that government to find dirt on a American political opponent to help that president in an election.

Trump wasn't you ignorant twat, they were investigating the 2016 attack on trump, you blithering idiot. biden just happens to be a victim of democrat collateral damage.

That's a bullshit lie and you know it.

No, it isn't. It's just that you are stupid and partisan to ever see any truth you don't like.

You dumb ass. This is not about sending your buddies on a diplomatic mission. This is about sending your buddies to operate as agents to extort foreign countries into getting dirt on political opponents to help him in an election. You nitwits want to avoid anything factual to excuse this crook. First ladies have performed diplomacy but what Trump has done is a violation of our law.

It has been done since before the Civil War, which you would know if you weren't such an ignorant twit.

This has not been done you stupid fucker. Name me one time a president sent his buddies to another country to force that government to find dirt on a American political opponent to help that president in an election.

Trump wasn't you ignorant twat, they were investigating the 2016 attack on trump, you blithering idiot. biden just happens to be a victim of democrat collateral damage.

No, it isn't. It's just that you are stupid and partisan to ever see any truth you don't like.

There was no "2016 attack on Trump". Only a "blithering idiot" thinks there was. This is just another Trumpian conspiracy theory. Trump is trying to prove Russian didn't interfere in the election so he can lift the sanctions.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I see the truth and I don't like it. That's why this thread exists.

That's a documented FACT, but you're too fucking stupid to read.

No that is not a fact. It's a lie.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

What a FOOL. The deep state has been infecting the government for nearly a century. Maybe longer.

And you'll be the first Lil Uncle Tom democrats like Hillary throw under the bus after you're no longer a useful idiot.
But keep licking the democrat boots.....it's a job that fits you well.

You can lead a moron to the light....but you can't make him see.

“Trump has created the Deep State”

True – in that there is no such thing as a ‘deep state’; it’s a ridiculous contrivance by Trump and his dishonest supporters, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s many faults and failings, and to create a fictitious enemy to use as a scapegoat.
Liar obama administration created the deep state. Whether obama has any connect we'll soon find out with the Barr indictments.

No, what we are going to get from Barr are made up charges that you guys will think are legitimate. Obama didn't create a deep state but Trump is using your racist hatred of Obama to create this distraction.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

And you'll be the first Lil Uncle Tom democrats like Hillary throw under the bus after you're no longer a useful idiot.
But keep licking the democrat boots.....it's a job that fits you well.

You can lead a moron to the light....but you can't make him see.
The only uncle toms are republicans white boy. Understand that and shut up.

No, what we are going to get from Barr are made up charges that you guys will think are legitimate. Obama didn't create a deep state but Trump is using your racist hatred of Obama to create this distraction.

No, what we got from Holder was made up charges that you guys thought were legitimate. Trump didn't create a deep state but Democrats like Obama used your racist hatred of Republicans and Trump to create your hysteria.

The only uncle toms are republicans white boy. Understand that and shut up.

peewee.jpg

Boy, I know what's up. So just shut your white ass up with your racist accounts of why black refuse to join the white nationalist party.

You don't know shit......boy.....
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
I KNOW his children FOOL.
That's more of your BS propaganda.

You can't even make shit up properly.

I'll tell you RIGHT NOW....Martin Luther King's children would laugh at you.

Trump did not create the deep state, what a silly thing to say from the silly OP.

Trump is here to drain the Swamp ...to drain it clean from the human scum that is the deep state.:clap:

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !!!! GOD PROTECT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!:huddle:

Trump did not create the deep state, what a silly thing to say from the silly OP.
Trump is here to drain the Swamp ...to drain it clean from the human scum that is the deep state.:clap:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !!!! GOD PROTECT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!:huddle:

Thanks for that....I'm guilty of trying to get to a low enough level where he might understand.....I have to go lower apparently.

Trump created the deep state and he ain't draining the swamp.

Boy, I know what's up. So just shut your white ass up with your racist accounts of why black refuse to join the white nationalist party.

You don't know shit......boy.....
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
I KNOW his children FOOL.
That's more of your BS propaganda.

You can't even make shit up properly.

I'll tell you RIGHT NOW....Martin Luther King's children would laugh at you.

I doubt it since MLK III and Berniece are both democrats.

CBlUWHRUIAEAsYX.jpg

Trump created the deep state and he ain't draining the swamp.

ok....you have the bad strain of TDS. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back