Trump has created the Deep State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump did not create the deep state, what a silly thing to say from the silly OP.
Trump is here to drain the Swamp ...to drain it clean from the human scum that is the deep state.:clap:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP !!!! GOD PROTECT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!:huddle:

Thanks for that....I'm guilty of trying to get to a low enough level where he might understand.....I have to go lower apparently.

3fef0b889e778d8e91eb918b25ce4778.jpg

You can't teach the teacher.

MLK III compares Trump to George Wallace

Martin Luther King Jr.’s eldest son on Monday compared to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace (D) amid backlash over Trump's controversial "shithole countries" remark, The Associated Press reported.

“George Wallace was a staunch racist and we worked on his heart and ultimately George Wallace transformed,” Martin Luther King III said while speaking in Washington on the holiday named after his father.

“We got to find a way to work on this man’s heart,” he adding, referring to Trump.

Bernice King Says Trump’s Racist Comments Are ‘Troubling To Our Humanity’
Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter responded to Trump’s remarks on multiple platforms.

“I’m not surprised when I hear President Trump has said something else insulting [racist, bigoted, hateful] about a group of people or a nation of people,” she wrote. “I’m more troubled by the silence from people who are supposed to be men and women of righteousness.”

Bernice King Says Trump’s Racist Comments Are ‘Troubling To Our Humanity’ | HuffPost

Much of the country celebrated the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday, Jan. 15 by posting inspirational quotes or photos of the civil rights activist to commemorate and pay tribute to his legacy. However, MLK's actual family used the opportunity to comment on the country's current leadership. After recent accusations of racism made against the president, Martin Luther King Jr.'s children's quotes about Donald Trump were necessary and timely.

Addressing the congregation of the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta was Rev. Bernice King, Dr. King's youngest child. “Our collective voice in this hour must always be louder than the voice of one who may speak sometimes representing these United States, whose words sometimes do not reflect that legacy of my father,” she said at the Atlanta church where Dr. King pastored from 1960 to 1968, according to The New York Times.

King went on to say, “We cannot allow the nations of the world to embrace the words that come from our president as a reflection of the true spirit of America.”

Meanwhile in Washington, King's oldest son, Martin Luther King III commented on Trump's alleged immigration statements, according to ABC News, saying, “When a president insists that our nation needs more citizens from white states like Norway, I don’t even think we need to spend any time even talking about what it says and what it is.”

He went on to say, “Now the problem is that you have a president who says things but has the power to execute and create racism. That’s a dangerous power and a dangerous position, and we cannot tolerate that. We’ve got to find a way to work on this man’s heart.”

Martin Luther King Jr.'s Children's Quotes About Donald Trump Are So Necessary

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ing-jr-coretta-scott-king-blasts-pr/21709669/

Martin Luther King Jr.’s eldest son on Monday compared to former Alabama Gov. George Wallace (D) amid backlash over Trump's controversial "shithole countries" remark, The Associated Press reported.

“George Wallace was a staunch racist and we worked on his heart and ultimately George Wallace transformed,” Martin Luther King III said while speaking in Washington on the holiday named after his father.

“We got to find a way to work on this man’s heart,” he adding, referring to Trump.

Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter responded to Trump’s remarks on multiple platforms.

“I’m not surprised when I hear President Trump has said something else insulting [racist, bigoted, hateful] about a group of people or a nation of people,” she wrote. “I’m more troubled by the silence from people who are supposed to be men and women of righteousness.”

Bernice King Says Trump’s Racist Comments Are ‘Troubling To Our Humanity’ | HuffPost

Much of the country celebrated the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday, Jan. 15 by posting inspirational quotes or photos of the civil rights activist to commemorate and pay tribute to his legacy. However, MLK's actual family used the opportunity to comment on the country's current leadership. After recent accusations of racism made against the president, Martin Luther King Jr.'s children's quotes about Donald Trump were necessary and timely.

Addressing the congregation of the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta was Rev. Bernice King, Dr. King's youngest child. “Our collective voice in this hour must always be louder than the voice of one who may speak sometimes representing these United States, whose words sometimes do not reflect that legacy of my father,” she said at the Atlanta church where Dr. King pastored from 1960 to 1968, according to The New York Times.

King went on to say, “We cannot allow the nations of the world to embrace the words that come from our president as a reflection of the true spirit of America.”

Meanwhile in Washington, King's oldest son, Martin Luther King III commented on Trump's alleged immigration statements, according to ABC News, saying, “When a president insists that our nation needs more citizens from white states like Norway, I don’t even think we need to spend any time even talking about what it says and what it is.”

He went on to say, “Now the problem is that you have a president who says things but has the power to execute and create racism. That’s a dangerous power and a dangerous position, and we cannot tolerate that. We’ve got to find a way to work on this man’s heart.”

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ing-jr-coretta-scott-king-blasts-pr/21709669/

Marty was always very quiet and reserved. Dexter is the loud one so this seems odd.
They were NOT brought up like that and I have serious doubts about the validity of this.
(Unless they've been bought by the DNC)

If they have gone down that path then they have been listening to the wrong people for too long. Like you.

What are all these "racist" things Trump has done?
Can you specifically name a few? One?
I know he's said he wouldn't rent to certain black people....but I've heard BLACK people say the SAME THING so don't be stupid(er)

OBAMA was racist as HELL...that you don't see that tells the story.
That's the thing....OBAMA didn't even TRY to hide his racism.....but Trump...i haven't seen any. If anything Trump constantly shows his lack of racism. You people are So fucked up in the head.

Last edited:
“Trump has created the Deep State”

True – in that there is no such thing as a ‘deep state’; it’s a ridiculous contrivance by Trump and his dishonest supporters, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s many faults and failings, and to create a fictitious enemy to use as a scapegoat.
Liar obama administration created the deep state. Whether obama has any connect we'll soon find out with the Barr indictments.

No, what we are going to get from Barr are made up charges that you guys will think are legitimate. Obama didn't create a deep state but Trump is using your racist hatred of Obama to create this distraction.
Well, there were made up charges during Trump Russian collusion and this is the reason we now have the Barr investigation.

A shadow foreign policy with Rudy Giuliani appointed by Trump to go into other countries to find dirt on political opposition. Selection of an Attorney General who upon Trumps command uses the department of justice to investigate and potentially detain political opposition. This is the deep state folks.

Now I am sure the excuses and lies will come from the standard suspects, but no president, republican or democrat has done this since Nixon. And people refuse to see the danger is allowing Trump a second term where he will think he has been given permission by the American people to expand his power.

And you'll be the first Lil Uncle Tom democrats like Hillary throw under the bus after you're no longer a useful idiot.
But keep licking the democrat boots.....it's a job that fits you well.

You can lead a moron to the light....but you can't make him see.
The only uncle toms are republicans white boy. Understand that and shut up.
So why are things better for blacks now than at any time in recent history?
You democrat house negros are afraid of those black field hands leaving the slave plantation of the democrat party because the house slave will be forced back into the field.

uh-huh.

so i take that as a no, you can't.

got it.

maybe a little blue pill can help you out next time.:113:
So a war record is not your concern?

actually i have more of a problem with those that were lucky enough to get, or rich enough to buy themselves a deferment. i have more respect for those that spent time behind bars for being a conscientious objector. one doesn't need to have served though, in order to be an effective leader in matters of 'war'.

only to be smart enough to know they aren't a 'stable genius who knows more than the generals'.

You mean like Obambi?

you must be mistaken.

obama never asked for any deferments since he was too young for the draft & he wasn't the one who claimed those ridiculous notions. that was your president tinkles.

LOL.

"only to be smart enough to know they aren't a 'stable genius who knows more than the generals'."

Like Obambi.

those are di-rect quotes from twittler. how many generals bailed on obama's watch?

there were at least 2 active duty ones who walked out on the big orange man baby, kelly resigned, & flynn, who is a traitor to his country is going to prison.

lol.............. you lost on this one dude. bigley.

because i answered correctly the first time. i didn't defend any president who didn't fight in a war, now did i?

nope, i did not.

go ahead & argue what i did post about the 'wars' donny has engaged in & failed miserably.

bet you can't. there is no defending that, so you chose to deflect.
Backstepping is just as funny as any drunk retarded response you have given

uh-huh.

so i take that as a no, you can't.

got it.

maybe a little blue pill can help you out next time.:113:
So a war record is not your concern?

actually i have more of a problem with those that were lucky enough to get, or rich enough to buy themselves a deferment. i have more respect for those that spent time behind bars for being a conscientious objector. one doesn't need to have served though, in order to be an effective leader in matters of 'war'.

only to be smart enough to know they aren't a 'stable genius who knows more than the generals'.
THEN YOU'LL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MOST DEMOCRATS YES INDEED.

YOU POSTING IN ALL CAPS

doesn't make it fact.

No, what we are going to get from Barr are made up charges that you guys will think are legitimate. Obama didn't create a deep state but Trump is using your racist hatred of Obama to create this distraction.

No, what we got from Holder was made up charges that you guys thought were legitimate. Trump didn't create a deep state but Democrats like Obama used your racist hatred of Republicans and Trump to create your hysteria.
We're looking at Trumps deep state right now. And you copying what I said and replacing names doesn't change that.

So why are things better for blacks now than at any time in recent history?
You democrat house negros are afraid of those black field hands leaving the slave plantation of the democrat party because the house slave will be forced back into the field.

They aren't. Black unemployment remains twice as high as whites, the racial wealth gap has increased, black median income compared to whites is pretty much the same as it was 50 years ago, black poverty, same thing. So stop trying to tell a black man how things are so much better for us according to what the chief saltine tells you. The house negroes are in the republican party and whites like yourself think blacks are dumb so you keep repeating the kind of fake bullshit you just posted.

“Trump has created the Deep State”

True – in that there is no such thing as a ‘deep state’; it’s a ridiculous contrivance by Trump and his dishonest supporters, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s many faults and failings, and to create a fictitious enemy to use as a scapegoat.
Liar obama administration created the deep state. Whether obama has any connect we'll soon find out with the Barr indictments.

Well, there were made up charges during Trump Russian collusion and this is the reason we now have the Barr investigation.

The charges were not made up. Start thinking for yourself instead of letting Trump tell you what to think.

Marty was always very quiet and reserved. Dexter is the loud one so this seems odd.
They were NOT brought up like that and I have serious doubts about the validity of this.
(Unless they've been bought by the DNC)

If they have gone down that path then they have been listening to the wrong people for too long. Like you.

What are all these "racist" things Trump has done?
Can you specifically name a few? One?
I know he's said he wouldn't rent to certain black people....but I've heard BLACK people say the SAME THING so don't be stupid(er)

OBAMA was racist as HELL...that you don't see that tells the story.
That's the thing....OBAMA didn't even TRY to hide his racism.....but Trump...i haven't seen any. If anything Trump constantly shows his lack of racism. You people are So fucked up in the head.

Obamas mom was white. That eliminates your claim of his racism. Trump is a racist. You can't see it because you believe the same way. The King children don't support Trump. You've been shown proof. What you want to accept is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back