Trump has exposed the green NAZIS for what they are

Adhering to global climate pacts should no longer be optional

Will the next war be to force world compliance with these nazis? What is India doing...holding their hand out for our money.... same as the rest of the world.....
There's big easy to funnel
and laundry money in these fake activism ploys, like when Clinton paid for her daughter's wedding using the Haiitian funds.
After all, the poor polar bears have no pockets to hold the cash, they'll gladly fund their campaigns as "expenses" in lobbying for the Polar Bears.
Bear_Polar.jpg

Will the next war be to force world compliance with these nazis? What is India doing...holding their hand out for our money.... same as the rest of the world.....

Watch this video and tell me that India doesn't need some kind of upgrade.

YEah so......what has that got to do with us...we met our Kyoto goals

You posted within 1 minute of me posting... you didn't watch the video. That's par for the course among Trump supporters. Go figure.

you tards seem to have everything butt backwards
in my best Reagan voice;
"well there you go again"
the party of tolerance showing intolerance towards disabled people again, especially you Dems like singling out people with mental disabilities like being born with down syndrom, even though they have a better grasp of humanity then you guys do.
On the campaign you guys said this behavior was wrong, only to be hypocrites and literally attack disabled people physically and mentally and emotionally in derogatory language. =epic fail.
You are now the party of hate and animosity and cruelty.

You posted within 1 minute of me posting... you didn't watch the video. That's par for the course among Trump supporters. Go figure.

Why do I need to watch it,,,,its not our prob and its not going to destroy the planet.....

Why do I need to watch it,,,,its not our prob and its not going to destroy the planet.....

You don't even know what is in the video, so how can you make a comment like that? There are two types of ignorance, one is because of lack of access to knowledge, and then there is willful ignorance. Willful ignorance is not forgivable.

I dont have to.....I agree they proably need upgerading so what,,,,,,,not our prob...not going to end the planet.......no reason for us to remain in Paris accord.......is your point that nazism in defence of your green mantra no vice

I dont have to.....I agree they proably need upgerading so what,,,,,,,not our prob...not going to end the planet.......no reason for us to remain in Paris accord.......is your point that nazism in defence of your green mantra no vice

Comparing watching your impact on the environment with the killing of millions of Jews is quite a stretch.

Comparing watching your impact on the environment with the killing of millions of Jews is quite a stretch.
Force is force..........people would be imprisoned and who knows how many would die with the rising left extremism. US does best in world on improving things......

Force is force..........people would be imprisoned and who knows how many would die with the rising left extremism. US does best in world on improving things......

I'm sorry, can you show me a document that says this?

Assholes are really making up silly stories as their denial is biting them in the ass. But it does not matter as there are whole states and hundreds of businesses in the US that regard the Paris Accord as in force for them. And, because of the market economics, as more and more of the renewables come online, and grid scale storage makes that power 24/7, the US will meet the ambitions of that Accord. And in the meantime, you will have to run President Pence in 2020, and that is a real losing proposition.

Forum List

Back