🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

It's impossible to "bleed the supply". Impossible.
I agree that it is impossible to stop the supply.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

That will require a lot more security at the southern tip of Texas.

I know you have trouble with the internet but if you click on this link, you'll find a different opinion from some of your fellow Texans. I read this awhile back. These employer postings got me thinking about it again.

After ICE Raid, A Shortage Of Welders In Tigertown, Texas
What complete bullshit.

They don't want to pay a decent wage to LEGAL, AMERICAN welders, so they bitch about an alleged "shortage" and cry, piss, moan.

But, your solution is YOU WANT MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT OF ILLEGALS.

Exactly what I thought.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

I know you have trouble with the internet but if you click on this link, you'll find a different opinion from some of your fellow Texans. I read this awhile back. These employer postings got me thinking about it again.
What complete bullshit.

They don't want to pay a decent wage to LEGAL, AMERICAN welders, so they bitch about an alleged "shortage" and cry, piss, moan.

But, your solution is YOU WANT MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT OF ILLEGALS.

Exactly what I thought.

I completely agree with you that the

What complete bullshit.

Exactly what I thought.

I do completely agree that the "shortage" issue is complete bunk. The shortage is the number of people willing to work on the cheap.

Well, now, the big round up that Trump told us was going to round up "millions and millions" of illegals has finished it's final 10 day! The "millions" morphed into 2,000 that they were going to round up. The total for the 10 days is now in! They rounded up 35, at a cost of almost $2,000,000.

The only thing most of these people know about the US is the phony propaganda about welcoming the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be free where all men are created equal, a land of opportunity,.... That is not America today and hasn't been for many years. Maybe it they were told what America is really like and they would stay home.

And yet look at the caravan photos....many carry cell phones......so much for your theory that they are clueless.

Well, now, the big round up that Trump told us was going to round up "millions and millions" of illegals has finished it's final 10 day! The "millions" morphed into 2,000 that they were going to round up. The total for the 10 days is now in! They rounded up 35, at a cost of almost $2,000,000.

Pure propaganda....at best.
You can find whatever number of illegals arrested that you want to all depending on who you believe and where you get your fake info.

Your favorite Progressive sites say 35....(huge surprise there)

Other sources say 2,000.

Still, until deportations begin in significant numbers, it isn't going to change much at all.

You can find whatever number of illegals arrested that you want to all depending on who you believe and where you get your fake info.

Other sources say 2,000.

Still, until deportations begin in significant numbers, it isn't going to change much at all.

Deportations in significant numbers is never going to happen.

Other sources say 2,000.

That's why the one-or-the-other approach will be ineffective. The illegals that are here must have no incentive whatsoever to stay. Employers must have no incentive to employ them.

We can't expect to have employers deciding that it's not worth it if there is a ready supply of illegals. (thus the need for strategically-placed barriers)

Other sources say 2,000.

That's why the one-or-the-other approach will be ineffective. The illegals that are here must have no incentive whatsoever to stay. Employers must have no incentive to employ them.

We can't expect to have employers deciding that it's not worth it if there is a ready supply of illegals.

It doesn't work that way. You argue like that the employers are forced to hire people here illegally because they are here.

No, they come because business wants them to come. Business wants them here buying things and working cheaply.

Trump the "businessman's is never actually going to get in the way of business.

Trump is anti illegals in the same way Obama was anti war.

Other sources say 2,000.

We can't expect to have employers deciding that it's not worth it if there is a ready supply of illegals.

It doesn't work that way. You argue like that the employers are forced to hire people here illegally because they are here.

No, they come because business wants them to come. Business wants them here buying things and working cheaply.

I can understand your perspective on that. Trump is probably talking a big game but secretly wants his business buddies to have that cheap illegal labor.

Still, it appears that his admin has been cracking down on employers, based on that article about the welders posted above.

:dunno:

Webuildthewall was a total scam which raked in millions for Brian Kolfage; who duped rightards out of their money. Taking in some $24 million but then spending only about $4 million on 1/2 a mile of wall which does nothing.

Other sources say 2,000.

I can understand your perspective on that. Trump is probably talking a big game but secretly wants his business buddies to have that cheap illegal labor.

Still, it appears that his admin has been cracking down on employers, based on that article about the welders posted above.

:dunno:

There have always been random actions. If Trump was serious the raids on businesses would be front page every day.

He is not serious.

What complete bullshit.

Exactly what I thought.

You didn't read the article. They pay $20-$25 per hour. 3x the minimum wage. They can't get enough Americans to fill the jobs. Read the article. You have to read before you can comprehend.

But you'll deny what the owners of the company are saying about the issue because they are....fake news.

What complete bullshit.

Exactly what I thought.

You didn't read the article. They pay $20-$25 per hour. 3x the minimum wage. They can't get enough Americans to fill the jobs. Read the article. You have to read before you can comprehend.

But you'll deny what the owners of the company are saying about the issue because they are....fake news.

$20 an hour for a welder is not good pay. What a business once did was hire and train people. They aren't interested in doing that any longer. They want people who will work for low wages that they do not have to train.

Trump is certainly doing his best to convince them that they will be hated and persecuted just as badly as where they came from.

Disagree.
Following the LAW is not persecution.
Following the LAW is not persecution.
Really?
images

images

Last edited:

What complete bullshit.

Exactly what I thought.

I read the fucking article.

If that is true, $20-25 per hour is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. The market demands that they pay more... for LEGAL workers. There are plenty of unskilled Americans doing jobs that pay way less than $25 per hour who would jump at that opportunity.

If they are trying to pay WELDERS $25 per hour, they can go suck a hyena dick. That's complete bullshit. The market price is $30 minimum for LEGAL welders. That's like asking for doctors and being only willing to pay for nurses.

They will not pay market price. They want the illegal price. They are lying asswipes.

That's it. Period. End of discussion.

Forum List

Back