🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

The border area in RED needs a fucking wall:

View attachment 270639

If Congress refuses to act, Texas should do so and FORCE D.C. assholes publicly out themselves trying to stop it.

Isn't that what is being tried at the border right now? Trump and his minions are torturing illegal immigrants of all ages at the border to FORCE D.C. to act?

It's a risky strategy. Doesn't seem to be working so far.

View attachment 270639

If Congress refuses to act, Texas should do so and FORCE D.C. assholes publicly out themselves trying to stop it.

Cubans have been coming by boat for years. People are packed into trucks and driven across the border today. What makes you believe they won't simply take them by boat even if that particular piece of wall was built?

No Bootie, I'm not playing that game. You've seen the evidence if you watch anything besides Fox News.
Maybe you're not familiar with the burden of proof. It's impossible to prove a negative. How can I prove something is NOT happening? It's much less of a burden for YOU to prove it IS happening. See how that works?

I can only assume that you don't have any proof. You're just doing exactly what you just accused me of doing--- exactly what you have been told to do without thinking for yourself.

Surly SOMEBODY has evidence of the horrible, Gulag conditions you describe. I have searched the internet and found NOTHING. So, unless you have something to counter it, we're going with IT'S BULLSHIT!!!

View attachment 270639

Cubans have been coming by boat for years. People are packed into trucks and driven across the border today. What makes you believe they won't simply take them by boat even if that particular piece of wall was built?
Because it's a billion times easier to monitor boats in the gulf approaching the coast than it is to monitor 500 miles of open borderland with all sorts of places to hide?

:dunno:

The truck problem is simply a matter of proper inspection by border patrol agents. That will never change.

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall.

Ahh yes, some of that infamous Republican math:

2 full years of Republican House + Republican Senate + Republican President (and greatest deal maker of all time no less) = IT'S DEMOCRAT'S FAULT!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg[img]

You're a fucking liar, you don't control the senate with less than 60 votes.

Ignorant horseshit.

Simple majority controls the senate and there is a reconciliation process that bypasses the fillibuster.

For example Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote. It wasn't because Obama was magic.

Tell me commie, when was the last time an actual budget was passed using regular order?

View attachment 270639

Because it's a billion times easier to monitor boats in the gulf approaching the coast than it is to monitor 500 miles of open borderland with all sorts of places to hide?

The truck problem is simply a matter of proper inspection by border patrol agents. That will never change.

Isn't it even easier to go after those employing those coming here?

Look at this shit.

I am not even asking for a barrier covering 1/3 of the Texas border with Mexico and we get all this bullshit.

Conclusion:
1. Most of Washington D.C. is full of globalist commies that should be forcibly removed.
2. The people on this very thread screaming about it want illegals to come here so they can get Democrat votes.

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall.

Ahh yes, some of that infamous Republican math:

2 full years of Republican House + Republican Senate + Republican President (and greatest deal maker of all time no less) = IT'S DEMOCRAT'S FAULT!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg[img]

You're a fucking liar, you don't control the senate with less than 60 votes.

Ignorant horseshit.

Simple majority controls the senate and there is a reconciliation process that bypasses the fillibuster.

For example Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote. It wasn't because Obama was magic.

Tell me commie, when was the last time an actual budget was passed using regular order?

Fuck you too, what you just said has little to nothing to do with what you quoted.

If Trump and Republicans really did make it a priority to cut deficits they could have done it with or without Democrats, just as they did with their firscally irresponsible tax-cuts.

And god forbid the greatest deal maker of all time could get even a single Democrat vote. :rolleyes:

No Bootie, I'm not playing that game. You've seen the evidence if you watch anything besides Fox News.
Maybe you're not familiar with the burden of proof. It's impossible to prove a negative. How can I prove something is NOT happening? It's much less of a burden for YOU to prove it IS happening. See how that works?

I can only assume that you don't have any proof. You're just doing exactly what you just accused me of doing--- exactly what you have been told to do without thinking for yourself.

Surly SOMEBODY has evidence of the horrible, Gulag conditions you describe. I have searched the internet and found NOTHING. So, unless you have something to counter it, we're going with IT'S BULLSHIT!!!

I'd be happy to help if it weren't so easy to use the Google. Maybe you need to brush up on your search skills. Try 'Migrant Detention Centers'. There's plenty of reporting. Also click the 'video' and the 'images' links for more visual reporting.

The real problem though is that no matter what I present, you will claim it is false. Doctored. FAKE NEWS. It's the modus operandi of the MAGAts. I'm just not into that game.

You've chosen pretend denial and I can't change that.

I just don't agree that yanking children away from their families and putting them in cages without soap or toothpaste is humane. I treat my dog better. I don't even let him drink toilet water.
I think that Texans support treating human migrants like vermin because they still support Trump. Trump is doing this deliberately. You just pretend it can't be helped.

See, here's the problem.....no one forced them to illegally enter our country.
Maybe they were better off staying in their own country and helping to fix problems there.

If these people are such wonderful citizen candidates, why is the place they created and ran from such a shit hole? You expect those same people to create or maintain paradise here?
What's really happening is that you Leftists are in fact creating here the exact same hell hole they fled. Congrats!

And another problem.....evidence suggests people who think like you are actually creating a huge child abduction and human trafficking problem through your lopsided views and perverted political agendas..

THE reason you give this any thought at all is NOT about child care, it's about political agenda only.
Trump is certainly doing his best to convince them that they will be hated and persecuted just as badly as where they came from.

Look at this shit.

I am not even asking for a barrier covering 1/3 of the Texas border with Mexico and we get all this bullshit.

Conclusion:
1. Most of Washington D.C. is full of globalist commies that should be forcibly removed.
2. The people on this very thread screaming about it want illegals to come here so they can get Democrat votes.

So it wouldn't be easier to go after those who are employing people illegally? That could even pay for itself if we enact
very high fines.

Look at this shit.

Conclusion:

They're all coming into Texas. Why can't you convince them to vote Republican? The GOP has always worked out so well for minorities, right?

You'll get no argument from me. I will shit-bomb the Trump administration all day long for NOT doing that very thing.

There is absolutely ZERO political will to punish those who are knowingly employing illegals.

It's why this Union is a fucking farce and a lie. It needs to end.

Look at this shit.

Conclusion:

They're all coming into Texas. Why can't you convince them to vote Republican? The GOP has always worked out so well for minorities, right?
What are you saying? That they DO vote illegally for Democrats?

You're saying that we should encourage that behavior for Republicans too?
:laughing0301:

Are you laboring under the ignorant assumption that I am a Republican?

You'll get no argument from me. I will shit-bomb the Trump administration all day long for NOT doing that very thing.

There is absolutely ZERO political will to punish those who are knowingly employing illegals.

Sorry for the double question. You are right, Trump is not going to go after the actual problem. Why do people never ask themselves why? They know Trump is not going to actually address the issue but they still support him?

I do not understand this.

View attachment 270639

Isn't that what is being tried at the border right now? Trump and his minions are torturing illegal immigrants of all ages at the border to FORCE D.C. to act?

It's a risky strategy. Doesn't seem to be working so far.

Keep repeating that lie. LMAO

I'd be happy to help if it weren't so easy to use the Google. Maybe you need to brush up on your search skills. Try 'Migrant Detention Centers'. There's plenty of reporting. Also click the 'video' and the 'images' links for more visual reporting.

The real problem though is that no matter what I present, you will claim it is false. Doctored. FAKE NEWS. It's the modus operandi of the MAGAts. I'm just not into that game.

You've chosen pretend denial and I can't change that.

pretend ?

nah, they're actually that stupid.

Sorry for the double question. You are right, Trump is not going to go after the actual problem. Why do people never ask themselves why? They know Trump is not going to actually address the issue but they still support him?

I do not understand this.
The cynic in me believes it is because Trump knows that doing so is political suicide, as a huge percentage of his supporters employ illegals.

The hopeful (naive) side of me believes that proving an employer knowingly contracts with an illegal is difficult. Business people know how to avoid prying eyes, especially general contractors in the home construction industry. They can play dumb all day long.

Look at this shit.

Conclusion:

What are you saying? That they DO vote illegally for Democrats?

You're saying that we should encourage that behavior for Republicans too?
:laughing0301:

Are you laboring under the ignorant assumption that I am a Republican?

No, YOU are saying they vote illegally in Texas. Not me. I don't live there.

I have no idea what you are. I picked Republican because they seem to share your same ideologies. Honestly I don't pay that much attention to what conservatives call themselves.

Forum List

Back