🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

I don't gaf what you do in Texas. I don't go to Texas. Way too hot, miserable and dusty. I prefer a tropical oasis. You can do whatever you want in your dry, parched craphole.
This is proof that you have never been to Texas. You only know what you see on TV.

Texas has roughly 32,000 square miles of desert (12%).
California has roughly 40,000 square miles of desert (25%).

How much of Texas is desert? - Google Search

California - New World Encyclopedia.

But, there's more:

No part of Texas has rainfall levels low enough to be referred to technically as a desert, so certain plant and animal species - called indicator species - are used to determine what is and what is not.
Valleys and Deserts in Texas

I don't gaf what you do in Texas. I don't go to Texas. Way too hot, miserable and dusty. I prefer a tropical oasis. You can do whatever you want in your dry, parched craphole.
This is proof that you have never been to Texas. You only know what you see on TV.

Texas has roughly 32,000 square miles of desert (12%).
California has roughly 40,000 square miles of desert (25%).

How much of Texas is desert? - Google Search

California - New World Encyclopedia.

But, there's more:

No part of Texas has rainfall levels low enough to be referred to technically as a desert, so certain plant and animal species - called indicator species - are used to determine what is and what is not.
Valleys and Deserts in Texas

I am married to a Texan, lmao! He was born in Midland. I've been all over the state and have many relatives in TX. Lived in Oklahoma for more than 20 years. You know, the shithole right next door to your shithole?

I never said TX was a desert, dotard. I am familiar with deserts. Have you heard of the Mojave? Do you know anything about California? We have incredible diversity in our climates. In San Diego county, we have FOUR (4) different local weather forecasts. Coastal, Inland Valleys, Mountains and Desert. San Diego is coastal.

TX hot, dry and dusty in the places it is not hot humid and buggy. Your caterwauling doesn't change that. You want to put TX weather up against San Diego weather? Go for it. Any city in the state. Not even close.

Good grief get out of your state once in awhile. Broaden your horizons.

You want to put TX weather up against San Diego weather?
Who would? San Diego has the best weather in the world. No dispute there.

I can be objective. You apparently can't.

Compare San Diego weather with Corpus Christi and tell me what you find.

Last edited:

I make judgements based on my own personal experiences. I have spent a lot of time in Texas. A LOT. I prefer California.

The folks that prefer Texas should live in Texas and keep watching Fox News so you won't ever be tempted to come to California.

it comes down to wall vs open borders.

Idiot. If it comes down as you claim to wall vs open borders and Trump has buiit no Wall except in his head and the empty heads that believe him, then Trump has given you nothing but an open unprotected border.

It was the dumb wall that was going to protect the border was it not? And paid for by Mexico?

There ain’t no additional wall, what’s protecting the border?
dude, you don't know shit. I know wall is being built. I give two shits what you anti american idiots say, it's coming down to wall vs open border. and he already won on wall. so the hand you're playing is a loser off the deck. go for it lose, I'll take the win. it's simple, tax hikes, medicare for all, open borders and anti Semitics. yep just what the country is asking for. you all are truly idiots.

I make judgements based on my own personal experiences. I have spent a lot of time in Texas. A LOT. I prefer California.

The folks that prefer Texas should live in Texas and keep watching Fox News so you won't ever be tempted to come to California.
So, do you agree that Texas needs to deal with illegal immigration differently than California?

We're good, thanks. Rolling right along. We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Typical commie propagandist, conflating illegals with immigrants. The law draws a very distinct difference, evidently you're too stupid to understand that.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.
It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.
Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.

Simple commie, they won't let us shoot them like we can any other criminals.

Simple commie, they won't let us shoot them like we can any other criminals.

Do you honestly believe that type of talk makes sound tough?

Too easy. What I find is that Corpus Christi stays hot even at night. Look at the night time temperatures. Compare those with the night time temps of San Diego and cities between San Diego and the border.

You get warm water from the Gulf. We get cold water from Alaska and the deep ocean. The cold Pacific ocean moderates our weather and keeps us in sandals and shorts all year long.

Too easy. What I find is that Corpus Christi stays hot even at night. Look at the night time temperatures. Compare those with the night time temps of San Diego and cities between San Diego and the border.

You get warm water from the Gulf. We get cold water from Alaska and the deep ocean. The cold Pacific ocean moderates our weather and keeps us in sandals and shorts all year long.
Temperatures are almost dead even. The only difference is that at night, you don't need a coat in Corpus, and the sailing conditions are much better.

Regardless, The illegal immigration problem is different in Texas than it is in California, won't you agree?

So, do you agree that Texas needs to deal with illegal immigration differently than California?

I do agree.

I just don't agree that yanking children away from their families and putting them in cages without soap or toothpaste is humane. I treat my dog better. I don't even let him drink toilet water.

I think that Texans support treating human migrants like vermin because they still support Trump. Trump is doing this deliberately. You just pretend it can't be helped.

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall.

Ahh yes, some of that infamous Republican math:

2 full years of Republican House + Republican Senate + Republican President (and greatest deal maker of all time no less) = IT'S DEMOCRAT'S FAULT!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg[img]

I just don't agree that yanking children away from their families and putting them in cages without soap or toothpaste is humane. I treat my dog better. I don't even let him drink toilet water.
I think that Texans support treating human migrants like vermin because they still support Trump. Trump is doing this deliberately. You just pretend it can't be helped.

See, here's the problem.....no one forced them to illegally enter our country.
Maybe they were better off staying in their own country and helping to fix problems there.

If these people are such wonderful citizen candidates, why is the place they created and ran from such a shit hole? You expect those same people to create or maintain paradise here?
What's really happening is that you Leftists are in fact creating here the exact same hell hole they fled. Congrats!

And another problem.....evidence suggests people who think like you are actually creating a huge child abduction and human trafficking problem through your lopsided views and perverted political agendas..

THE reason you give this any thought at all is NOT about child care, it's about political agenda only.

Last edited:

Temperatures are almost dead even. The only difference is that at night, you don't need a coat in Corpus, and the sailing conditions are much better.

Regardless, The illegal immigration problem is different in Texas than it is in California, won't you agree?

I do not own a coat, lol. They don't really sell them here. Just a few in the big department stores.

Yes, and like I said when you admitted you didn't know about it, you're 13 years out of date.
There seems to be quite a lot you don't know yet you have so many opinions. Wrong headed opinions.

You're free to misinterpret, fail to comprehend and twist things others say whenever you like. Have fun :113:

PS...You at least were correct in that there IS indeed a lot I do not know. You apparently know so much more than I ever will. Wonderful.

I do agree.

I don't think any reasonable person wants to keep children from food and cleanliness. It's a fucking lie that such is happening. The "toilet water" bullshit was this:
delabie-kompact-prison-toilet-combination-unit-central-wc-1980-p[ekm]500x500[ekm].jpg

That's hardly "drinking from the toilet" that AOC and other idiots suggested. This level of dishonesty should be troubling to EVERYONE.

It is NOT inhumane to take children away from "parents" who are criminals. That happens all the time. Wouldn't a good solution to that problem be to put up a barrier to prevent or deter it from happening again?

"Human migrants" is also a dishonest characterization. That implies that illegal immigration is justified and proper.

Given Texas' geographic location, the situation is much different. We need a physical barrier from the gulf to the other side of Laredo. If California does not want similar protections, that's fine. Quit denying Texas necessary safeguards for purely political reasons.

Forum List

Back