🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

Huh? A poster at a message board is more like an in-your-face bully throwing a pound jar at real conservatives than a somewhat restrained conservative? I ain't buyin' that particular product that you are selling. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was the part about being "done with me".....but then he said "You have no idea what I'm capable of, sonny boy".......which is fine.
But it told me all I needed to know.

NP. Even if I was selling something, the best salesman can't score 100% of the time ;)
Point well taken, BHU.

You been down there to see for yourself?
I can tell you no new wall has been built on the California border. I've seen for myself. No new fence or wall. Only repairs.
Good. I say leave the border open and let california be destroyed. They deserve it.
We're good, thanks. Rolling right along. We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Typical commie propagandist, conflating illegals with immigrants. The law draws a very distinct difference, evidently you're too stupid to understand that.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.
It's the political corruption. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I can tell you no new wall has been built on the California border. I've seen for myself. No new fence or wall. Only repairs.
Good. I say leave the border open and let california be destroyed. They deserve it.
We're good, thanks. Rolling right along. We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Typical commie propagandist, conflating illegals with immigrants. The law draws a very distinct difference, evidently you're too stupid to understand that.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.
It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.
Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.

It's the political corruption. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.
Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.
You have the greater influence in Congress. It won't always be that way. You heard it here first.

It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.

Simple commie, they won't let us shoot them like we can any other criminals.

You're welcome.

Excuses.....lame. Take care of your own shit.

You're welcome.

I do, feel free to try to take it.

You're welcome.

I do, feel free to try to take it.

I don't gaf what you do in Texas. I don't go to Texas. Way too hot, miserable and dusty. I prefer a tropical oasis. You can do whatever you want in your dry, parched craphole.

Forum List

Back