🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.
Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.

Simple commie, they won't let us shoot them like we can any other criminals.

Excuses.....lame. Take care of your own shit.

I do, feel free to try to take it.

I don't gaf what you do in Texas. I don't go to Texas. Way too hot, miserable and dusty. I prefer a tropical oasis. You can do whatever you want in your dry, parched craphole.
You Californians know a lot about those two words you keep using: "shit" and "crap." Pity it's so prevalent and in-your-face there.
San Francisco Problem area2.jpg

Last edited:
Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.

Ah, but miles of new wall have been built.

Experts say Trump border wall, National Guard announcements seek to satisfy his supporters

You leftists are full of shit and the media is suppressing it.

What is being built today is simply upgrading or just replacing what is already there. So if you want another 50 or 100 miles of new wall built, put Trump in for another 4 yrs and he will do about 10% of what he promised for his first term and when democrats get in office, they will turn it into international border park.

Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.

I don't gaf what you do in Texas. I don't go to Texas. Way too hot, miserable and dusty. I prefer a tropical oasis. You can do whatever you want in your dry, parched craphole.
You Californians know a lot about those two words you keep using: "shit" and "crap." Pity it's so prevelant and in-your-face there.View attachment 270576
Stay away. Far away. Keep yourself safe.

It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.

LMAO, San Diago is 2.5 degrees further north than where I live and hardly tropical. Also it's not dusty at all here, I live in the woods of SE TX.

LMAO, San Diago is 2.5 degrees further north than where I live and hardly tropical. Also it's not dusty at all here, I live in the woods of SE TX.

72 degrees at the border this morning with a cool ocean breeze. I have a blanket on my feet at the moment because the evenings are always cool, even in the dead of summer. I don't have air conditioning in my home. And I don't need it because the weather is always like this.

I've been all over Texas. I had relatives near Palestine, among other places. I've seen your woods. They are hot and horribly humid and full of bugs. The dry ugly part might be better.

I'll put San Diego's climate over any climate in the state of Texas any day of the week and twice on Sunday. You do not compare. Not in any way. Not in any part of your state.

And I live in the vicinity of the beautiful piney woods where I own a country home that overlooks its own private lake. It's a peaceful haven here, and people are so kind to their neighbors it makes me proud.

And I live in the vicinity of the beautiful piney woods where I own a country home that overlooks its own private lake. It's a peaceful haven here, and people are so kind to their neighbors it makes me proud.
That's why everyone needs several guns each, and at least one on their person at all times. Because everyone is so kind.

You Californians know a lot about those two words you keep using: "shit" and "crap." Pity it's so prevelant and in-your-face there.View attachment 270576
I lived there 5 years. I truly wouldn't go back there to inhale the smog there for any reason. And people are so mean there even the Hollywood stars commit suicide at an alarming rate because of all that hate people show to each other, using words like "shit" and "crap" and worse when they feeeeeeeeeeel like it. No self-control, none. And a lot of them kill their spawn because they hate the father and want him to know just how deep their inconvenience is that he left them and their vocabulary too.

I lived there 5 years. I truly wouldn't go back there to inhale the smog there for any reason. And people are so mean there even the Hollywood stars commit suicide at an alarming rate because of all that hate people show to each other, using words like "shit" and "crap" and worse when they feeeeeeeeeeel like it. No self-control, none. And a lot of them kill their spawn because they hate the father and want him to know just how deep their inconvenience is that he left them and their vocabulary too.
Thank God you got away. Stay away. We don't want you here.

No, California doesn't want people like me who wound up on the National President's List for excellence in my studies at a University a state line away and who held a college-wide dinner in my honor for other things I did.

Do watch your step when you leave your tropical paradise for other areas of your state, but don't wear sandals just in case. ;)

Ditto.

No, California doesn't want people like me who wound up on the National President's List for excellence in my studies at a University a state line away and who held a college-wide dinner in my honor for other things I did.

Do watch your step when you leave your tropical paradise for other areas of your state, but don't wear sandals just in case. ;)
You sure spend a lot of time worrying about California. It really is not necessary and might be better for your mental health if you concentrated on your own neighborhood. We don't need your help.

Ditto.

You might have missed it but I've already promised you that I have no desire to spend any more time in Texas. At all. Ever. I can't imagine why I would go there on purpose.

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.

Ah, but miles of new wall have been built.

Experts say Trump border wall, National Guard announcements seek to satisfy his supporters

You leftists are full of shit and the media is suppressing it.

Leftists? Huh? Have you gone stark raving mad?

The ultra right wing Washington Examiner wouidnt lie to you wingnuts would they?

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office

But TrumpO will lie and lie until he runs out of wingnuts who believe him.

Last edited:
whitehall, post: 22765221
We have a roaring economy,

Of course it has ‘roared’ no more than Obama’s best single year of 2.9 GDP.

TrumpO called that weak. How is TrumpO’s best single year at 2.9 GDP suddenly ‘roaring’.

No wall. No ‘roar’. All you are getting is clobbered on racism. How long do you worship your Great White MAGA Hope?

it comes down to wall vs open borders.

Idiot. If it comes down as you claim to wall vs open borders and Trump has buiit no Wall except in his head and the empty heads that believe him, then Trump has given you nothing but an open unprotected border.

It was the dumb wall that was going to protect the border was it not? And paid for by Mexico?

There ain’t no additional wall, what’s protecting the border?

Ditto.

You might have missed it but I've already promised you that I have no desire to spend any more time in Texas. At all. Ever. I can't imagine why I would go there on purpose.

Who knows, you might have an accident that reverses your brain damage. They you'll flee that commiecrat state like the other sane folks are doing.

Ditto.

Who knows, you might have an accident that reverses your brain damage. They you'll flee that commiecrat state like the other sane folks are doing.

Never. I'll never go back to MAGA land. I didn't like it the first time and why would I leave paradise?

Besides the every single day perfect weather, I also have access to the best Mexican food on the planet. And I can get it on both sides of the border. I can go up the street from my house and see the Pacific Ocean, Mexico and mountains to my east. Perfection.

But don't listen to me. Pay attention to the Fox News reports. It is NOT SAFE for you here. It's a filthy cesspool filled with Mexican rapists and drug dealers. Save yourself. Stay away.

Trump really is going to build the fence, but Mexico just keeps telling him that the check is in the mail, so, in the meantime, Trump is building an imaginary fence, which he talks about whenever he wants to divert public opinion. I think that Trump is getting so frustrated that he is going to turn Mexico into a collections agency.

And that changes nothing about my comment. Replacing old and ineffective with new more effective, is placing new fences. My new car analogy is a perfect example. You're playing a semantics game. Hint, semantics is the last bastion of a loser.

I admit I didn't realize the old border was so easily breached and that it was being replaced with the much better bollard structure that Osiris was kind enough to post images of.
It's satisfying when there is something to be learned here vs the hostility and garbage that flows so steadily.
I admit I didn't realize the old border was so easily breached and that it was being replaced with the much better bollard structure that Osiris was kind enough to post images of.

Congrats on being 13 years out of date.

Forum List

Back