🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

I just don't agree that yanking children away from their families and putting them in cages without soap or toothpaste is humane. I treat my dog better. I don't even let him drink toilet water.
I think that Texans support treating human migrants like vermin because they still support Trump. Trump is doing this deliberately. You just pretend it can't be helped.

See, here's the problem.....no one forced them to illegally enter our country.
Maybe they were better off staying in their own contry and helping to fix problems there.

If these people are such wonderful citizen candidates, why is the place they created and ran from such a shit hole? You expect those same people to create or maintain paradise here?
What's really happening is that you Leftists are in fact creating here the exact same hell hole they fled. Congrats!

And another problem.....evidence suggests people who think like you are actually creating a huge child abduction and human trafficking problem through your lopsided views and perverted political agendas..

THE reason you give this any thought at all is NOT about child care, it's about political agenda only.
Like I said, I treat my dog better than you treat human children.

I just don't agree that yanking children away from their families and putting them in cages without soap or toothpaste is humane. I treat my dog better. I don't even let him drink toilet water.
I think that Texans support treating human migrants like vermin because they still support Trump. Trump is doing this deliberately. You just pretend it can't be helped.

See, here's the problem.....no one forced them to illegally enter our country.
Maybe they were better off staying in their own contry and helping to fix problems there.

If these people are such wonderful citizen candidates, why is the place they created and ran from such a shit hole? You expect those same people to create or maintain paradise here?
What's really happening is that you Leftists are in fact creating here the exact same hell hole they fled. Congrats!

And another problem.....evidence suggests people who think like you are actually creating a huge child abduction and human trafficking problem through your lopsided views and perverted political agendas..

THE reason you give this any thought at all is NOT about child care, it's about political agenda only.
What about the assholes who brought them here?

You have proof? Any? So you're making wild claims.

Your dog....Something tells me you only think you do. Your dog would probably tell a different tale.

And let me correct you....you have absolutely no clue how I treat human children.

Last edited:
I do agree.

I don't think any reasonable person wants to keep children from food and cleanliness. It's a fucking lie that such is happening. The "toilet water" bullshit was this:
delabie-kompact-prison-toilet-combination-unit-central-wc-1980-p[ekm]500x500[ekm].jpg

That's hardly "drinking from the toilet" that AOC and other idiots suggested. This level of dishonesty should be troubling to EVERYONE.

It is NOT inhumane to take children away from "parents" who are criminals. That happens all the time. Wouldn't a good solution to that problem be to put up a barrier to prevent or deter it from happening again?

"Human migrants" is also a dishonest characterization. That implies that illegal immigration is justified and proper.

Given Texas' geographic location, the situation is much different. We need a physical barrier from the gulf to the other side of Laredo. If California does not want similar protections, that's fine. Quit denying Texas necessary safeguards for purely political reasons.

It's not a lie. Cameras don't lie. We've SEEN the video and the pictures and listened to the interviews. They look filthy and miserable. We've heard the stories from the children who have been released. It's nightmarish.

Is that how you live with it, just deny the reality of what is happening to human beings? Does it make it easier to accept if you call them illegal? I don't care what you call them. In the end, they are human beings.

And if the sink part of the toilet is broken, where does the drinking water come from? Because that's what they were talking about and you know that. The sink part was broken and the only water they had was the toilet.

We think women and children, and even men, should be treated better.

CA is not denying anything to TX. We're just glad we aren't you. We have our own border issues, we deal with them differently.

You'll have to convince the rest of the country that you need that wall. Republicans had the Presidency, the House and the Senate and still couldn't get it done. Don't blame California.

You have proof? Any? So you're making wild claims.

Your dog....Something tells me you only think you do. Your dog would probably tell a different tale.

And let me correct you....you have absolutely no clue how I treat human children.
No you personally of course. I'm speaking of the collective 'you' that sees human beings treated like vermin and pretends it isn't happening.

It's not a lie. Cameras don't lie. We've SEEN the video and the pictures and listened to the interviews. They look filthy and miserable. We've heard the stories from the children who have been released. It's nightmarish.

Is that how you live with it, just deny the reality of what is happening to human beings? Does it make it easier to accept if you call them illegal? I don't care what you call them. In the end, they are human beings.

And if the sink part of the toilet is broken, where does the drinking water come from? Because that's what they were talking about and you know that. The sink part was broken and the only water they had was the toilet.

We think women and children, and even men, should be treated better.

CA is not denying anything to TX. We're just glad we aren't you. We have our own border issues, we deal with them differently.

You'll have to convince the rest of the country that you need that wall. Republicans had the Presidency, the House and the Senate and still couldn't get it done. Don't blame California.

Riiiiiight.....
It's so horribly bad here....they traveled thousands of miles on foot and risked their lives to get here. I guess they all heard just how horrible it is here...OH MY !

No you personally of course. I'm speaking of the collective 'you' that sees human beings treated like vermin and pretends it isn't happening.

And your side ignores the horrors of child trafficking that this situation is creating. Along with the influx of violent criminals, drugs etc

One more time....maybe if they followed the LAW they wouldn't have to be in this situation (not that it even exists). Many times it has been proven all these stories of abusing children is nothing more than Leftist propaganda. That's ALL it is. The truth is these people are treated FAR better in our holding facilities than the country they fled apparently. Otherwise why would they keep coming? You think they do not have cell phones?

That's another thing....they're seeking asylum...but most have cell phones. Kinda odd isn't it?
do you know what the definition of "Asylum" is?

Last edited:
And your side ignores the horrors of child trafficking that this situation is creating. Along with the influx of violent criminals, drugs etc

Any diversion, any excuse, any reason to deflect....All are tools to try and justify this horror.

History will not be on your side. And the internet is here to document who was on which side. Forever.

Typical commie propagandist, conflating illegals with immigrants. The law draws a very distinct difference, evidently you're too stupid to understand that.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.
It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.
Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.

Simple commie, they won't let us shoot them like we can any other criminals.

Do you honestly believe that type of talk makes sound tough?

It's a simple fact, and I guess you don't understand the language well enough to know I used plural terms. That assessment is confirmed when I look at the way your non-question is structured. "makes sound tough", REALLY? LMAO

Democrats have been working very hard to obstruct the wall.

Ahh yes, some of that infamous Republican math:

2 full years of Republican House + Republican Senate + Republican President (and greatest deal maker of all time no less) = IT'S DEMOCRAT'S FAULT!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg[img]

You're a fucking liar, you don't control the senate with less than 60 votes.

2 full years of Republican House + Republican Senate + Republican President (and greatest deal maker of all time no less) = IT'S DEMOCRAT'S FAULT!!!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg[img]

Ignorant horseshit.

Simple majority controls the senate and there is a reconciliation process that bypasses the fillibuster.

For example Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote. It wasn't because Obama was magic.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg[img]

It's especially hard when not even all the GOP senators support your wall.

Yes, and like I said when you admitted you didn't know about it, you're 13 years out of date.
There seems to be quite a lot you don't know yet you have so many opinions. Wrong headed opinions.

You're free to misinterpret, fail to comprehend and twist things others say whenever you like. Have fun :113:

PS...You at least were correct in that there IS indeed a lot I do not know. You apparently know so much more than I ever will. Wonderful.

I twisted nothing. There is a written record.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.
It's the political corruption, beanbrain. You have it because you're scared not to. We get rid of it. Then we're no longer bothered by it. :texflag:

You're welcome.
Then why can't you keep illegals out of your part of the border? You're so aggravated about it, yet you seem pretty helpless. Dotard.

Do you honestly believe that type of talk makes sound tough?

It's a simple fact, and I guess you don't understand the language well enough to know I used plural terms. That assessment is confirmed when I look at the way your non-question is structured. "makes sound tough", REALLY? LMAO

LOL...ok
Do you believe that makes YOU sound tough, dope?

Any diversion, any excuse, any reason to deflect....All are tools to try and justify this horror.

History will not be on your side. And the internet is here to document who was on which side. Forever.

And you think repeating the lie often enough it will become truth, typical propagandist tactic.

It's not a lie. Cameras don't lie. We've SEEN the video and the pictures and listened to the interviews.
Link?

It's a fucking lie.

No Bootie, I'm not playing that game. You've seen the evidence if you watch anything besides Fox News.

You continue to stick your head in the sand and pretend this isn't what you secretly longed for. The reason you voted for Trump and still support him. He'll fix those god dammed immigrants and their brats once and for all. Right? A final solution coming soon to a theater near you? MAGA?

And you think repeating the lie often enough it will become truth, typical propagandist tactic.

It is a favorite tactic from Trump.

The border area in RED needs a fucking wall:

NeedsAWall.gif

If Congress refuses to act, Texas should do so and FORCE D.C. assholes publicly out themselves trying to stop it.

Forum List

Back