🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

Isn't it even easier to go after those employing those coming here?
You'll get no argument from me. I will shit-bomb the Trump administration all day long for NOT doing that very thing.

There is absolutely ZERO political will to punish those who are knowingly employing illegals.

It's why this Union is a fucking farce and a lie. It needs to end.

Sorry for the double question. You are right, Trump is not going to go after the actual problem. Why do people never ask themselves why? They know Trump is not going to actually address the issue but they still support him?

I do not understand this.
The cynic in me believes it is because Trump knows that doing so is political suicide, as a huge percentage of his supporters employ illegals.

The hopeful (naive) side of me believes that proving an employer knowingly contracts with an illegal is difficult. Business people know how to avoid prying eyes, especially general contractors in the home construction industry. They can play dumb all day long.

I am glad to see someone that supports a wall also acknowledge that Trump is full of crap. So let's argue that all the government can do is remove an employers employee's. The builder is left with no help. That's also going to hurt is it not?

Let's argue that the government loses a long drawn out legal case against some of the employers. Is that going to be worth it to employers if they know that is what happens when caught and the odds of getting caught are increasing?

There is no excuse for Trump's empty rhetoric and really, that is what his entire presidency is, empty rhetoric.

Look at this shit.

I am not even asking for a barrier covering 1/3 of the Texas border with Mexico and we get all this bullshit.

Conclusion:
1. Most of Washington D.C. is full of globalist commies that should be forcibly removed.
2. The people on this very thread screaming about it want illegals to come here so they can get Democrat votes.

:dunno:

They're all coming into Texas. Why can't you convince them to vote Republican? The GOP has always worked out so well for minorities, right?
What are you saying? That they DO vote illegally for Democrats?

You're saying that we should encourage that behavior for Republicans too?
:laughing0301:

Are you laboring under the ignorant assumption that I am a Republican?

No, YOU are saying they vote illegally in Texas. Not me. I don't live there.

well, I do, and they don't in national elections - local city elections maybe, taxes, school board etc.

It's not a lie. Cameras don't lie. We've SEEN the video and the pictures and listened to the interviews. They look filthy and miserable. We've heard the stories from the children who have been released. It's nightmarish.

Is that how you live with it, just deny the reality of what is happening to human beings? Does it make it easier to accept if you call them illegal? I don't care what you call them. In the end, they are human beings.

And if the sink part of the toilet is broken, where does the drinking water come from? Because that's what they were talking about and you know that. The sink part was broken and the only water they had was the toilet.

We think women and children, and even men, should be treated better.

CA is not denying anything to TX. We're just glad we aren't you. We have our own border issues, we deal with them differently.

You'll have to convince the rest of the country that you need that wall. Republicans had the Presidency, the House and the Senate and still couldn't get it done. Don't blame California.

Riiiiiight.....
It's so horribly bad here....they traveled thousands of miles on foot and risked their lives to get here. I guess they all heard just how horrible it is here...OH MY !
The only thing most of these people know about the US is the phony propaganda about welcoming the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be free where all men are created equal, a land of opportunity,.... That is not America today and hasn't been for many years. Maybe it they were told what America is really like and they would stay home.

No Bootie, I'm not playing that game. You've seen the evidence if you watch anything besides Fox News.
Maybe you're not familiar with the burden of proof. It's impossible to prove a negative. How can I prove something is NOT happening? It's much less of a burden for YOU to prove it IS happening. See how that works?

I can only assume that you don't have any proof. You're just doing exactly what you just accused me of doing--- exactly what you have been told to do without thinking for yourself.

Surly SOMEBODY has evidence of the horrible, Gulag conditions you describe. I have searched the internet and found NOTHING. So, unless you have something to counter it, we're going with IT'S BULLSHIT!!!

I'd be happy to help if it weren't so easy to use the Google. Maybe you need to brush up on your search skills. Try 'Migrant Detention Centers'. There's plenty of reporting. Also click the 'video' and the 'images' links for more visual reporting.

The real problem though is that no matter what I present, you will claim it is false. Doctored. FAKE NEWS. It's the modus operandi of the MAGAts. I'm just not into that game.

You've chosen pretend denial and I can't change that.
I did all that.

NOTHING.

The only thing most of these people know about the US is the phony propaganda about welcoming the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be free where all men are created equal, a land of opportunity,.... That is not America today and hasn't been for many years. Maybe it they were told what America is really like and they would stay home.
Open-borders, lawlessness has never been America, and the poem often quoted is not about open borders.

At no time in at least the last 150 years of America's history has there been an open borders policy.

The poem often quoted as an excuse to circumvent U.S. Immigration laws was about the freedom America offers that Europe had failed to provide. NOTHING about that poem is LAW or POLICY or anything about immigration EXCEPT that America can take the downtrodden and here they can succeed.

So let's argue that all the government can do is remove an employers employee's. The builder is left with no help. That's also going to hurt is it not?
Initially, yes.

Taking someone off crack is going to hurt them at first.

Can you not see how that will greatly benefit us long-term?
Let's argue that the government loses a long drawn out legal case against some of the employers. Is that going to be worth it to employers if they know that is what happens when caught and the odds of getting caught are increasing?
A potential scenario which supports increased measures at the border.

There is no excuse for Trump's empty rhetoric and really, that is what his entire presidency is, empty rhetoric.
Sadly, it has been a bit disappointing. It's no more empty than any other politician, but I think many hoped Trump would be more effective.

So let's argue that all the government can do is remove an employers employee's. The builder is left with no help. That's also going to hurt is it not?
Initially, yes.

I'm arguing to go after the employers. That is where the problem is at.

As long as the jobs are here they will come. Nothing is going to stop them.

Sadly, it has been a bit disappointing. It's no more empty than any other politician, but I think many hoped Trump would be more effective.

Once again, change became the same.

Initially, yes.

I am saying that we don't have to do one or the other. Busting dirty employers becomes a lot easier if they are getting desperate and start getting proactive.

Bleed their supply and they will out themselves.

They would spend millions fighting in court over what they did in the past, all while their current supply of illegal labor dries up.

Initially, yes.

I am saying that we don't have to do one or the other. Busting dirty employers becomes a lot easier if they are getting desperate and start getting proactive.

Bleed their supply and they will out themselves.

They would spend millions fighting in court over what they did in the past, all while their current supply of illegal labor dries up.

It's impossible to "bleed the supply". Impossible. I understand a frustration with knowing that Trump is not going to do what is needed to be done for many reasons but I'm not willing to spend billions because our leaders care more about lying to us than doing their job.

If we will not go after the problem, I'm just the opposite. I'm going to look the other way.

Open-borders, lawlessness has never been America, and the poem often quoted is not about open borders.

At no time in at least the last 150 years of America's history has there been an open borders policy.

The poem often quoted as an excuse to circumvent U.S. Immigration laws was about the freedom America offers that Europe had failed to provide. NOTHING about that poem is LAW or POLICY or anything about immigration EXCEPT that America can take the downtrodden and here they can succeed.

And no one is advocating for one now, fool.

Actually, you are flat out wrong:

Brief History: A Timeline of the U.S. Border Wall - Worldstir

Well, then, please. Enlighten us.

It's impossible to "bleed the supply". Impossible.
I agree that it is impossible to stop the supply.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

That will require a lot more security at the southern tip of Texas.

No Bootie, I'm not playing that game. You've seen the evidence if you watch anything besides Fox News.
Maybe you're not familiar with the burden of proof. It's impossible to prove a negative. How can I prove something is NOT happening? It's much less of a burden for YOU to prove it IS happening. See how that works?

I can only assume that you don't have any proof. You're just doing exactly what you just accused me of doing--- exactly what you have been told to do without thinking for yourself.

Surly SOMEBODY has evidence of the horrible, Gulag conditions you describe. I have searched the internet and found NOTHING. So, unless you have something to counter it, we're going with IT'S BULLSHIT!!!

I'd be happy to help if it weren't so easy to use the Google. Maybe you need to brush up on your search skills. Try 'Migrant Detention Centers'. There's plenty of reporting. Also click the 'video' and the 'images' links for more visual reporting.

The real problem though is that no matter what I present, you will claim it is false. Doctored. FAKE NEWS. It's the modus operandi of the MAGAts. I'm just not into that game.

I did all that.

NOTHING.

I don't think anything can help you.

It's impossible to "bleed the supply". Impossible.
I agree that it is impossible to stop the supply.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

That will require a lot more security at the southern tip of Texas.

I know you have trouble with the internet but if you click on this link, you'll find a different opinion from some of your fellow Texans. I read this awhile back. These employer postings got me thinking about it again.

After ICE Raid, A Shortage Of Welders In Tigertown, Texas

Well, then, please. Enlighten us.

Enlighten what?

That no one in any leadership position is or has ever advocated for an " open borders policy"? That there is no such thing? Or that the borders are less open now than at any time previously on our history?

I did all that.

NOTHING.

I don't think anything can help you.
You certainly can't.

What a shitty job of proving your case. If there was something lower than an "F" you would get it.

I will go ahead and chalk this up to you having NOTHING!!!!

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back