🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

It's impossible to "bleed the supply". Impossible.
I agree that it is impossible to stop the supply.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

That will require a lot more security at the southern tip of Texas.

I know you have trouble with the internet but if you click on this link, you'll find a different opinion from some of your fellow Texans. I read this awhile back. These employer postings got me thinking about it again.
What complete bullshit.

They don't want to pay a decent wage to LEGAL, AMERICAN welders, so they bitch about an alleged "shortage" and cry, piss, moan.

But, your solution is YOU WANT MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT OF ILLEGALS.

Exactly what I thought.

You didn't read the article. They pay $20-$25 per hour. 3x the minimum wage. They can't get enough Americans to fill the jobs. Read the article. You have to read before you can comprehend.

But you'll deny what the owners of the company are saying about the issue because they are....fake news.

$20 an hour for a welder is not good pay. What a business once did was hire and train people. They aren't interested in doing that any longer. They want people who will work for low wages that they do not have to train.

The high schoolers they want to train are not interested. They say they'll move the business to Mexico if they can't get enough workers.

I think what you want is to force business owners to raise salaries. Sounds like you're advocating for unions. Conservatives don't support unions. That's not capitalism. Free market. If you won't work for cheap, someone else will.

I agree that it is impossible to stop the supply.

It is VERY possible to reduce the supply enough to get employers who would otherwise just let illegal employment fall in their laps to start actively seeking it, thereby exposing themselves and removing all plausible deniability.

We don't have to stop it completely. We just need to make it where those who want to employ illegals must be proactive.

That will require a lot more security at the southern tip of Texas.

I know you have trouble with the internet but if you click on this link, you'll find a different opinion from some of your fellow Texans. I read this awhile back. These employer postings got me thinking about it again.
What complete bullshit.

They don't want to pay a decent wage to LEGAL, AMERICAN welders, so they bitch about an alleged "shortage" and cry, piss, moan.

But, your solution is YOU WANT MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND EMPLOYMENT OF ILLEGALS.

Exactly what I thought.

You didn't read the article. They pay $20-$25 per hour. 3x the minimum wage. They can't get enough Americans to fill the jobs. Read the article. You have to read before you can comprehend.

But you'll deny what the owners of the company are saying about the issue because they are....fake news.

$20 an hour for a welder is not good pay. What a business once did was hire and train people. They aren't interested in doing that any longer. They want people who will work for low wages that they do not have to train.

The high schoolers they want to train are not interested. They say they'll move the business to Mexico if they can't get enough workers.

I think what you want is to force business owners to raise salaries. Sounds like you're advocating for unions. Conservatives don't support unions. That's not capitalism. Free market. If you won't work for cheap, someone else will.
What the hell are you talking about?

That IS the free market.

If pay is not enough to attract legal workers, do you know what we call that?

TOO LOW!!!

You would rather make artificial wage increases through the bullshit minimum wage. I think the market is much more powerful, IF we clear out the illegal submarket that is driving down all our wages.

The only thing most of these people know about the US is the phony propaganda about welcoming the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be free where all men are created equal, a land of opportunity,.... That is not America today and hasn't been for many years. Maybe it they were told what America is really like and they would stay home.
Open-borders, lawlessness has never been America, and the poem often quoted is not about open borders.

At no time in at least the last 150 years of America's history has there been an open borders policy.

The poem often quoted as an excuse to circumvent U.S. Immigration laws was about the freedom America offers that Europe had failed to provide. NOTHING about that poem is LAW or POLICY or anything about immigration EXCEPT that America can take the downtrodden and here they can succeed.
upload_2019-7-23_16-35-15.jpeg

The only thing most of these people know about the US is the phony propaganda about welcoming the tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to be free where all men are created equal, a land of opportunity,.... That is not America today and hasn't been for many years. Maybe it they were told what America is really like and they would stay home.
Open-borders, lawlessness has never been America, and the poem often quoted is not about open borders.

At no time in at least the last 150 years of America's history has there been an open borders policy.

The poem often quoted as an excuse to circumvent U.S. Immigration laws was about the freedom America offers that Europe had failed to provide. NOTHING about that poem is LAW or POLICY or anything about immigration EXCEPT that America can take the downtrodden and here they can succeed.
View attachment 270702
How about:
"Rape me. Free shit."

What complete bullshit.

Exactly what I thought.

That IS the free market.

TOO LOW!!!

You would rather make artificial wage increases through the bullshit minimum wage. I think the market is much more powerful, IF we clear out the illegal submarket that is driving down all our wages.

You got a lot of out of work welders in Texas who can't get a job for decent money do you? Because Trump says unemployment is the lowest in the history of this country. Everyone has a job. Decent welders should be able to take the best jobs and name their own price. Sounds like the economy is not working all that well in Texas.

You know your neighbors to the North passed some super strict immigration laws in 2007 -

HB1804 - Wikipedia

Nothing much changed after a few years.

9 Years Later, Oklahoma Immigration Law Has Little Lasting Impact

Trumpers are like the old men who yell at clouds. Or rocks. Or the grass. You think you can stop the world so white men can continue to lord over the rest of us. It won't work. There's more of us than there are of you. People are finally beginning to realize that.

View attachment 270702
How about:
"Rape me. Free shit."
Wow. Even in Texas, with all those guns and gun toters, you're letting people rape you and take all your shit? Helpless against it all, are you? You're so persecuted and it's everyone else's fault but yours? Bless your precious heart.

What complete bullshit.

Exactly what I thought.

That IS the free market.

TOO LOW!!!

You got a lot of out of work welders in Texas who can't get a job for decent money do you? Because Trump says unemployment is the lowest in the history of this country. Everyone has a job. Decent welders should be able to take the best jobs and name their own price. Sounds like the economy is not working all that well in Texas.

You know your neighbors to the North passed some super strict immigration laws in 2007 -

HB1804 - Wikipedia

Trumpers are like the old men who yell at clouds. Or rocks. Or the grass. You think you can stop the world so white men can continue to lord over the rest of us. It won't work. There's more of us than there are of you. People are finally beginning to realize that.
How the fuck is that even relevant to what I said?

If welders are so hard to find, and are in demand, the people employing them must pay more. Basic economic. Bitching because you can't hire illegals so you can pay less is not an excuse.

Wow. Even in Texas, with all those guns and gun toters, you're letting people rape you and take all your shit? Helpless against it all, are you? You're so persecuted and it's everyone else's fault but yours? Bless your precious heart.
You just miss context all over the fucking place, don't you?

He posted a pic of the statue of liberty saying "no trespassing. keep out" as if lady liberty herself were saying that.

I responded in kind, as if lady liberty were saying "rape me. free shit."

Do you know what "context" means?

That IS the free market.

TOO LOW!!!

HB1804 - Wikipedia

How the fuck is that even relevant to what I said?

If welders are so hard to find, and are in demand, the people employing them must pay more. Basic economic. Bitching because you can't hire illegals so you can pay less is not an excuse.

Because all the welders already have jobs, dotard. They aren't looking for trailer man's low wage jobs. Trailer man can't find any legal welders willing to work for the money he can pay. You want him to pay the illegal welders a fair wage when they will work for less money because.......why exactly?

And why wouldn't he move his operation to Mexico? It's not that far and he'll have all those deported workers already trained. And they'll work for even less in Mexico.

You just miss context all over the fucking place, don't you?

He posted a pic of the statue of liberty saying "no trespassing. keep out" as if lady liberty herself were saying that.

I responded in kind, as if lady liberty were saying "rape me. free shit."

Do you know what "context" means?

Why would you say that unless you feel that's what's happening? Or do you just say shit because you think it's funny? Because you could have made that shit A LOT funnier.

Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.

Ah, but miles of new wall have been built.

Experts say Trump border wall, National Guard announcements seek to satisfy his supporters

You leftists are full of shit and the media is suppressing it.

They're whining and crying about walls where none now exist. With the limitations the Dimocraps have put on him, it's a miracle that anything has been done.

There are now miles and miles of barriers that wetbacks can long longer get through, over, or under. Also major improvements at crossing points.

Because all the welders already have jobs, dotard.
And nobody else wants to be a welder? It's a finite number that is currently capped?

BULLSHIT!!!

THAT IS A FUCKING LIE!!!

They aren't looking for trailer man's low wage jobs. Trailer man can't find any legal welders willing to work for the money he can pay.
We also have a term for that situation. We call it TOUGH SHIT!!!

Raise prices. Cut expenses elsewhere.

They are making BULLSHIT excuses for breaking the law and underpaying.

You want him to pay the illegal welders a fair wage when they will work for less money because.......why exactly?
I don't want him to pay illegal workers, PERIOD!!!! DO NOT EMPLOY ILLEGALS!!! DON'T BREAK THE FUCKING LAW!!!

More excuses for criminal activity.

And why wouldn't he move his operation to Mexico? It's not that far and he'll have all those deported workers already trained. And they'll work for even less in Mexico.
Nobody is stopping him. Hit the road.

Why would you say that unless you feel that's what's happening? Or do you just say shit because you think it's funny? Because you could have made that shit A LOT funnier.
I never claimed to be a comedian.

It was a response to a NOT funny picture that is complete bullshit.

:dunno:

Sorry. Trump's fence, an environmental disaster, is not going to happen. Congress is well aware of the fact that it is a financial boondoggle to build and maintain, and that people can climb over it, tunnel under it, go around it in a boat, or airplane, or just overstay their visa.

It is also about legal persecution of minorities.

Wrong. I created this thread, I know what's it's about.....it is not about gay people whatsoever. I no longer care about their problems after they way they've shown their asses literally.
There are plenty threads on that topic. This is not one of them even if you think it is.

This thread is about the failure of government to build a badly needed border barrier to stop an invasion of illegals making false claims and exploiting the US system and the generosity of US taxpayers.

And if a border wall won't work, the invasion should be immediately stopped by ANY means necessary.

Once lawlessness is tolerated and left unchecked, everyone will eventually suffer. Starting with less fortunate AMERICAN CITIZENS but eventually claiming the middle classes and the upper classes last. The result will be a destruction of the most generous, giving society on Earth.
This country will become a lawless violent shit hole like many 3rd world countries are today and they will become war torn wastelands.

The process is well underway.

Last edited:
Probably because Trump first has to replace the sections of the border wall that Obama let rust away.

Right. moving magic cups around in circles.

Blaming others never resolves a problem.
There hasn't been any real progress on border protection in 100 years. What makes you think all of a sudden there will be?
Apparently Congress and the Powers That Be don't want to stop mass immigration.

That's my point from the beginning.

But every other election cycle, they magically manage to totally convince the desperate minions that THIS time will be different. But every time, it never is.
Reminds me of the Socialists to be honest. They perpetuate this game just long enough for the current generation to get too old to do a damn thing about it...then start fresh, with the next.

For years I've been saying there is only ONE way to secure the borders.....but unfortunately all the patriots have decided to take a pass.....immediate comfort is far more important.

The coming demise is guaranteed to kick the teeth out of most. In 100 years we'll look like Venezuela or Cuba, .Russia if we're lucky. And that'll make the Left ecstatic.

But hey, I won't be here so it's the problem of those being born now and in the future. Everyone born AFTER 1980 is so royally screwed.

Last edited:
Been trying to tell people for years now, it's ALL a Dog and Pony show. Trump is part of the establishment. It's all an illusion. You're waiting on elected officials to restore America? (sad)
But feel free to continue to stand your ground.

And I've also been adamant, only American patriots can save America at this point.....but they have declined.

And there we are.
^^^
Fake news.

In reality they are building a new wall of bollard fencing.

Forum List

Back