🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

The Wall is a component of an overall initiative to cut or at least stem the flow of illegal immigration. If he loses the battle on the Wall but wins other battles or preferably the war against illegal immigration, then that will be better for the country.

At all angles, Democrats are clearly for Open Borders and will obstruct any effort to control illegal immigration despite being such pussies Democrats don’t have the guts to call for Open Borders. They can’t because they need to deceive the American Voter. We saw this with Obamacare.

Pure bullshit.

The number of border patrol agents is about 2,200 fewer than it was under Obama. And, oh yeah, Obama didn’t preside over death camps like your blob is doing.

Sounds like you have a problem with Trump. He is the one who promised and has failed to do anything about illegal immigration.

You're not a good liar. You should watch Obama to better learn about being a convincing, cold, calculating liar.

I must be behind on my news. I could have sworn that Trump replaced Obama over two years ago. I know that Trump specifically promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Did Trump lose the election?

Trump is president, not emperor. You and your leftist comrades in Congress are opposed to putting Americans first and are opposed to immigration laws and borders.

I 100% support us enforcing our immigration laws. I'm wondering when we will start raiding the thousands of businesses that employ illegals. To note, crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring someone who is here illegally is a felony. Do you not find it odd that we are ignoring the felony?

Trump does not need a single Democrat to start enforcing the law here. He controls the justice department.

Trump has no plans on ever enforcing the laws. We all know that but for some reason people still support him.

Progs are somethin' aint they?

A. Trump wants wall.
B. Progs fight against it for political posture.
C. OP declares Trump only says he wants a wall, which is for political posture.

Whom has ever said progs are intellectually honest or apply critical application? What they do is twist and project.

Trump 2020.

Critical application?

Donald Trump says Paul Ryan "went lame duck" on border wall deal

You prove my point how progs twist and project. It's there in black & white. How many Democrats support the wall, zero?

I 100% support us enforcing our immigration laws. I'm wondering when we will start raiding the thousands of businesses that employ illegals. To note, crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Hiring someone who is here illegally is a felony. Do you not find it odd that we are ignoring the felony?
Trump does not need a single Democrat to start enforcing the law here. He controls the justice department.
Trump has no plans on ever enforcing the laws. We all know that but for some reason people still support him.

Washington DC has become a master of the game of deception. They've had a very long time to hone their skills.
No one seems to notice how one sides candidate will go to extremes to agitate the opposing crowd, then it switches after the elections and goes the other way.....yet NOTHING that really benefits We The People seems to ever get done....just empty promises that are soon abandoned.

Look at Congress' disapproval ratings. They don't work for the avg American citizen. They're nothing more than an empowered privileged class.
It seems Americans have been "subjects" for a lot longer than most realize.

We are exceedingly easy to divide and conquer.
You could say Americans are getting exactly what they deserve.

A. Trump wants wall.

Whom has ever said progs are intellectually honest or apply critical application? What they do is twist and project.

Trump 2020.

Critical application?

You prove my point how progs twist and project. It's there in black & white. How many Democrats support the wall, zero?
Wrong. Many support it. Which is why many have been voting in favor of building it since 2006. What they don't support now is rebuilding it. It's a shame trump lied and didn't get Mexico to pay fof it. Then he could have rebuilt it.

Wrong. Many support it. Which is why many have been voting in favor of building it since 2006. What they don't support now is rebuilding it. It's a shame trump lied and didn't get Mexico to pay fof it. Then he could have rebuilt it.

Yes, there are in fact a lot of Democrats who support protecting the borders.
But the media only gives the stage to, and shows only those opposing it. Agenda.
Making it appear as if all democrats (and most of the nation) wants open borders (that's the lie)

And ALL politicians lie. Even the Democrats.
Once voting is no longer the route to political power, they'll stop lying.

A. Trump wants wall.

Trump 2020.

Critical application?

dont look now but Republicans arent throwing billions at Trump for a (so called) wall either. = black and white of it.

Sounds like you have a problem with Trump. He is the one who promised and has failed to do anything about illegal immigration.

You're not a good liar. You should watch Obama to better learn about being a convincing, cold, calculating liar.

I must be behind on my news. I could have sworn that Trump replaced Obama over two years ago. I know that Trump specifically promised to deport 12 million illegals in 2 years. Did Trump lose the election?

Trump is president, not emperor. You and your leftist comrades in Congress are opposed to putting Americans first and are opposed to immigration laws and borders.

There is no question that we are seeing what amounts to a bunch of traffic stops while ignoring murders and bank robberies.

The problem is proving it.

(1)It is unlawful for a person or other entity

(a)to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment,

That's why I have argued that we will have a hard time proving it until the supply of illegal labor is strained to the point of making these dirty employers desperate. They will either fly right, and stop employing illegals, or they will act out of desperation in a way that provides proof of the "knowing" part.

There is no question that we are seeing what amounts to a bunch of traffic stops while ignoring murders and bank robberies.

(1)It is unlawful for a person or other

(a)to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in thesubsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment,

That's why I have argued that we will have a hard time proving it until the supply of illegal labor is strained to the point of making these dirty employers desperate. They will either fly right, and stop employing illegals, or they will act out of desperation in a way that provides proof of the "knowing" part.

I addressed this once. I believe it was ignored.

(a)to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in thesubsection (h)(3)) with respect to such employment,

No, I saw it. You believe it is impossible to bleed the supply. I am not sure that I agree. The wide-open border from Brownsville to Laredo is remote enough to allow unobstructed, uncontested illegal crossings across easy terrain. What is worse is that area is at least 500 miles closer to the heart of Mexico and to Central American countries than any other part of the border.

SouthernBorderProx.gif

Walling just that portion is relatively inexpensive (nowhere near the bullshit eleventybillion dollar estimates) and will support border patrol efforts.

Regardless, I do agree that the Trump admin should take immediate, sweeping action to start investigating employers. When word gets out that the FedGov is sniffing around, looking for employers to prosecute for knowingly employing illegals, you can bet that the "demand" will dwindle quickly.

No, I saw it. You believe it is impossible to bleed the supply. I am not sure that I agree. The wide-open border from Brownsville to Laredo is remote enough to allow unobstructed, uncontested illegal crossings across easy terrain. What is worse is that area is at least 500 miles closer to the heart of Mexico and to Central American countries than any other part of the border.

View attachment 270813

Walling just that portion is relatively inexpensive (nowhere near the bullshit eleventybillion dollar estimates) and will support border patrol efforts.

Regardless, I do agree that the Trump admin should take immediate, sweeping action to start investigating employers. When word gets out that the FedGov is sniffing around, looking for employers to prosecute for knowingly employing illegals, you can bet that the "demand" will dwindle quickly.

When you understand that the administration is doing nothing about the employment side you also have to understand that the administration really has no desire to do anything. It's all hot air.

When he argued that Mexico was going to pay for the wall people really should have known automatically that he was not a serious person.

The Wall is a component of an overall initiative to cut or at least stem the flow of illegal immigration. If he loses the battle on the Wall but wins other battles or preferably the war against illegal immigration, then that will be better for the country.

At all angles, Democrats are clearly for Open Borders and will obstruct any effort to control illegal immigration despite being such pussies Democrats don’t have the guts to call for Open Borders. They can’t because they need to deceive the American Voter. We saw this with Obamacare.

Pure bullshit.

The number of border patrol agents is about 2,200 fewer than it was under Obama. And, oh yeah, Obama didn’t preside over death camps like your blob is doing.

Total Bullshit.

If Democrats and Obama were so against what you call death camps, how come they built the camps? A lot of the imagery we see today was from Obama's tenure.

When he argued that Mexico was going to pay for the wall people really should have known automatically that he was not a serious person.

The truth is that Trump could find a round-about-way to get Mexico to pay, but the Democrats would undoubtedly black that too. Why guys like you support unlimited, illegal immigration to the detriment of your fellow Americans is a mystery to me.

The truth is that Trump could find a round-about-way to get Mexico to pay, but the Democrats would undoubtedly black that too. Why guys like you support unlimited, illegal immigration to the detriment of your fellow Americans is a mystery to me.

"Could, would, should, maybe, what if, if only......."

Doesn't it get old always having to come up with excuses?

Trump can't make laws without the support of Democratic Congress members. What should Trump have done differently to protect the border, build the wall and deport illegals when the Democratic members of Congress are 100% opposed to doing so? Should Trump proclaim himself supreme leader, abolish Congress and go from there?

Trump can't make laws without the support of Democratic Congress members. What should Trump have done differently to protect the border, build the wall and deport illegals when the Democratic members of Congress are 100% opposed to doing so? Should Trump proclaim himself supreme leader, abolish Congress and go from there?

Trump runs the Justice Dept. Absolutely nothing is stopping him from going after the businesses hiring illegals.

What is stopping Trump from living up to his promise to make Mexico write a check for the wall?

Trump runs the Justice Dept. Absolutely nothing is stopping him from going after the businesses hiring illegals.
What is stopping Trump from living up to his promise to make Mexico write a check for the wall?

Well, we can debate Trump's shortcomings or alleged shortcomings on his efforts to enforce immigration laws, the wall, etc. But why are you so critical of Trump but are more than happy to give the Democrats a pass? The nation is loaded with sanctuary cities that actively protect violent, criminal illegals from deportation.

Forum List

Back