🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has not built any new fence - sorry, but I told you

In my city, we are building houses as fast as we can. We have a severe housing shortage. We have the 5th largest economy in the world, dotard.

You can thank American exceptionalism (mostly from a generation now exiting), and not open borders for that economy thing.

If immigrants were bringing all that prosperity, you'd think they'd have it where they're fleeing maybe?
Immigrants are not preventing our prosperity. Nor are they responsible for it. They are contributing to it.

Boy I for one can't wait for that generation to EXIT. Will it be soon? I am sick of being governed by old, white haired men. That's always worked out best for other old, white haired men. I bet you are an old, white haired man.

My 401k TRIPLED under Obama, after Bush devastated it. Under Trump? Nowhere close to tripling, or even doubling. No more old white haired men, or old mounded-hair orange men. DONE.

Huh? A poster at a message board is more like an in-your-face bully throwing a pound jar at real conservatives than a somewhat restrained conservative? I ain't buyin' that particular product that you are selling. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was the part about being "done with me".....but then he said "You have no idea what I'm capable of, sonny boy".......which is fine.
But it told me all I needed to know.

NP. Even if I was selling something, the best salesman can't score 100% of the time ;)

By the context of my previous posts. Do you read the thread or are you a no context, hit and run poster?
All I am getting from you is that Trump and congress suck and didn't really want a stupid wall.

I am asking YOU what YOU think we should do.

LOL...
This is the first time you asked that, dope.

I want Trump to do what was done and worked in the past. Keep families together and process assylum claims honestly and efficiently. Run detention centers per established protocols and treat people with dignity. At least maintain the standards of human rights we hold others to.

The populations that are illegally crossing now are not the same as in the past. In the past it was single working aged males, now it's men, women and children along with unaccompanied minors. Things that worked in the past won't work now. 90% of supposed asylum seekers never show up for immigration hearings, but they have disappeared in the population. Now we have to go find them to deport them, which is made harder because they have cut off and discarded ankle monitors they were released with. Most will try to drop a kid before they are caught, thinking a citizen kid will get them a pass to stay, we can't allow that to happen.

BTW it is estimated we only catch 50-60% of illegal border crossers, so no one knows how many are actually here. Anyone tells you they do, they're lying.

You were okay with the single working aged males, but it's the women, children and unaccompanied minors that have you so scared?

That's some straight cringe right there. Yikes. Might not want to admit that in public.

Not ok with any of them, just pointed out the difference in enforcement challenges of today vs. the past. You're as ignorant as the poster I replied to when he said we should do what worked in the past.

Another thing that is different today is the majority are OTMs, in the past it was majority Mexicans which we could expeditiously deport. Laws need to be changed to address the current problem.

You been down there to see for yourself?
I can tell you no new wall has been built on the California border. I've seen for myself. No new fence or wall. Only repairs.
Good. I say leave the border open and let california be destroyed. They deserve it.
We're good, thanks. Rolling right along. We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Typical commie propagandist, conflating illegals with immigrants. The law draws a very distinct difference, evidently you're too stupid to understand that.

And that changes nothing about my comment. Replacing old and ineffective with new more effective, is placing new fences. My new car analogy is a perfect example. You're playing a semantics game. Hint, semantics is the last bastion of a loser.

I admit I didn't realize the old border was so easily breached and that it was being replaced with the much better bollard structure that Osiris was kind enough to post images of.
It's satisfying when there is something to be learned here vs the hostility and garbage that flows so steadily.

Those images have been posted here many time in the past, pretty much every time someone makes the claim you did, are you just not paying attention?

I can tell you no new wall has been built on the California border. I've seen for myself. No new fence or wall. Only repairs.
Good. I say leave the border open and let california be destroyed. They deserve it.
We're good, thanks. Rolling right along. We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.
Right liar, that's why most people can't afford houses while the government regulates you all to the bike trails.
In my city, we are building houses as fast as we can. We have a severe housing shortage. We have the 5th largest economy in the world, dotard.

Your city has the 5th largest economy in the world?? Don't think so. LMAO

Trump continues lying about his wall and his dupes continue echoing his lies. He and they also continue to blame Democrats for obstructing the building of his wall when in fact, his Republican-controlled Congress rejected the wall.
and you continue to babble

Typical commie propagandist, conflating illegals with immigrants. The law draws a very distinct difference, evidently you're too stupid to understand that.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.

Those images have been posted here many time in the past, pretty much every time someone makes the claim you did, are you just not paying attention?

I "try" to have a life outside the forum.....yeah...it's hard....but I try. So sometimes I miss things. I must do better :113:

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/...companies-left-california-in-a-year-with.html
1,800 companies left California in a year — with most bound for Texas
What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
:laughing0301:

Gosh I've been hearing this from conservatives since....well I don't think there has been a time in my life that cons didn't yammer and warn about all the business leaving California. So many years. We should be desolate by now. Instead we have the 5th largest economy in the world.

We trail only Germany, Japan, China and the U.S. :laughing0301:

Are you saying you find a claim I made false? I try not to do that. But.....
Can you tell me specifically what claim I made that was not correct?

Right liar, that's why most people can't afford houses while the government regulates you all to the bike trails.

My state. Not my city. My mistake.

We are clearly made of sterner stuff than you delicate, precious, illegal immigrant-fearing Texas flowers.

Is that better? We are stronger, braver and more capable than Texans are, clearly.

Run along commie, you're clearly delusional.

Are you saying you find a claim I made false? I try not to do that. But.....
Can you tell me specifically what claim I made that was not correct?

By the standards in the OP, if a bollard fence replaces a three strand barbed wire fence, then it's not new. Would you stand by that standard at this point?

Keep up that attitude. Please. For the love of all that is holy.
:laughing0301:

Make sure all illegals have free, State-Funded housing and health care. Please.
:beer:
1,800 companies left California in a year — with most bound for Texas

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/...companies-left-california-in-a-year-with.html

By the standards in the OP, if a bollard fence replaces a three strand barbed wire fence, then it's not new. Would you stand by that standard at this point?

Yes. I think we agree on this.
That said, I'm not aware of how much previous inadequate barrier or fencing has in fact been replaced with this bollard barrier. From the article it didn't sound like nearly enough.

Last edited:

My state. Not my city. My mistake.

Oh OK, so you're clearly ignorant of how the English language works. Good to know. You started talking about your city and then changed geography with no indication of the change. Perhaps you need some remedial education.

Forum List

Back