Trump Hints That Ramaswamy Will Be A Part Of Something Big

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's really good to hear. I've always liked Ramaswamy and I do believe that he could be a very good president someday he just needs some more experience so I'm glad that Trump will have something important for him to do. I was sort of hoping that he would be the VP nomination but I really like Vance now but I know that Ramaswamy's political career is only just beginning.

I didn’t support Ramaswamy during the primary season. There were things he said, then, which I considered rather stupid.

However, he seems to have real “smarts” in other things. I could see him as an asset to the second Trump Administration.

That's really good to hear. I've always liked Ramaswamy and I do believe that he could be a very good president someday he just needs some more experience so I'm glad that Trump will have something important for him to do. I was sort of hoping that he would be the VP nomination but I really like Vance now but I know that Ramaswamy's political career is only just beginning.

impossible!

haven't you heard?

Trump is a RACIST.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

but but but ....

Trump, campaign change tune on ‘fraud’ Ramaswamy​

by Filip Timotija - 01/13/24 6:55 PM ET

Former President Trump and his campaign are changing their tune about fellow GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, now calling him a “fraud” and claiming that a vote for the biotech entrepreneur will help the “other side.”

Trump wrote to his supporters in a Truth Social post Saturday that they should not support Ramaswamy because he is “not MAGA” and claimed he disguises his support for the former president “in the form of deceitful campaign tricks.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4407457-trump-campaign-change-tune-on-fraud-ramaswamy/

:heehee:

but but but ....

Trump, campaign change tune on ‘fraud’ Ramaswamy​

by Filip Timotija - 01/13/24 6:55 PM ET

Former President Trump and his campaign are changing their tune about fellow GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, now calling him a “fraud” and claiming that a vote for the biotech entrepreneur will help the “other side.”

Trump wrote to his supporters in a Truth Social post Saturday that they should not support Ramaswamy because he is “not MAGA” and claimed he disguises his support for the former president “in the form of deceitful campaign tricks.”
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4407457-trump-campaign-change-tune-on-fraud-ramaswamy/

:heehee:
Today's date is 10/10/24.

No, that's Kamala Harris.

you clearly need one of these:

sarcasm detector.jpg

He should be put in charge of the Dept of Ed. First task: dismantle it.

Vivek is a smart man and he will make for an excellent president someday.

The image is Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse holding an after assessment meeting following the Battle of the Little Big Horn. It makes me wonder if General George Custer was a metaphysical ancestor of Donald John Trump.
1728584315080.png

Forum List

Back