Trump holds indoor campaign rally near Las Vegas

Awe............so triggered by masks from the BS MAIL IN VIRUS...............

I've shown the studies time and time again............40 to 60% had limited to immunity to this BS from the 6 corona strains in history........including the common cold.........

To hell with the masks............and they will not care after the election.

I've shown the studies time and time again............40 to 60% had limited to immunity to this BS from the 6 corona strains in history........including the common cold.........

Good for you, Karen.

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly, we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.

Good for you, Karen.
More slogans from the so called Vet here......hmmm.......I don't have tits and understand that if something hangs down there......you are a man........You still confused.

Good luck..........the BS is being uncovered before the elections.........poor thing.

Yesterday’s TV coverage of President Trump’s big indoor Nevada rally show many supporters behind him wearing masks, but that was staged. The vast majority of his supporters did not wear masks as they shoulder to shoulder shouted “We Love Trump!” and “Lock him (Obama) up!” on cue. In a month or so we should see if Trump’s defiance of the Democratic Governor’s ban on indoor meetings of over 50 people actually results in many unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths among his supporters:

“In open defiance of state regulations and his own administration's pandemic health guidelines, President Trump on Sunday hosted his first indoor rally since June, telling a packed, nearly mask-less crowd in Henderson, Nevada that the nation was ‘making the last turn’ in defeating the virus.

“Eager to project a sense of normalcy in imagery, Mr. Trump soaked up the raucous cheers inside a warehouse. Relatively few in the crowd wore masks... Not since a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that was blamed for a surge of coronavirus infections has he gathered supporters indoors.

“Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, a Democrat, has limited in-person gatherings indoors and outdoors to 50 people since May, a recommendation based on White House reopening guidelines. In a statement released just before the rally began, Sisolak said Mr. Trump was ‘taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada.

"’To put it bluntly: He didn't have the guts to make tough choices,’ Sisolak said of Mr. Trump's handling of the virus. ‘He left that to governors and the states. Now he's decided he doesn't have to respect our state's laws. As usual, he doesn't believe the rules apply to him’.” ...

As the original virus projections were based on an error, the mitigation strategies are no longer really necessary.

. . . so, don't worry about it.

You might run into a problem viewing the evidence, I did. I posted this elsewhere. . . but the proof as already been revealed.

This is interesting, if only b/c I tried to view it in two different browsers, and the parts I wanted to read, were "redacted."

On RT, the part that was important was redacted from the journal was quoted though.

Here is the paper;

This accepted version of the article may differ from the final published version.
This is an Accepted Manuscript for Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness as part of the Cambridge
Coronavirus Collection DOI: 10.1017/dmp.2020.298
Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation
Ronald B. Brown, PhDSchool of Public Health and Health Systems University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1, Canada

Pages 3-9 are redacted on FireFox and Edge. . I didn't try with other Browsers figuring there wasn't any point.

The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns

"I don’t expect you or I to get this sort of thing right. But I bloody well expect the experts to do so. They didn’t. They got their IFR and CFR mixed up and multiplied the likely impact of Covid by a factor of ten.

Here’s what the paper, “Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation”,says: “
On March 11, 2020,... based on the data available at the time, Congress was informed that the estimated mortality rate for the coronavirus was ten-times higher than for seasonal influenza, which helped launch a campaign of social distancing, organizational and business lockdowns, and shelter-in-place orders.”

Governor Sisolak should have gone in and arrested the Toxic Orange Turd for breaking Nevada law!

What law? Its an "executive order" only , not a state law.

Although it would have been interesting to get Sisolak's Brown Shirts on video trying to bust up an opposition political rally.

The left is constantly harping on the right about "science," but when the actual science, real science, not "computer models," or "consensus reality," and peer review study after study PROVES that government over reaction based on an error, they don't care, it's now become about politics. . .

It isn't about right or wrong, truth or lies, it is all about whose side a person is on. That is all.

political flow chart.jpg

I guess people didn't learn from Herman Cain dying, but like lemmings falling off the cliff they are going to follow Drump and his sick leadership
I guy with cancer dies from covid that happened to attend a Trump rally...you don't even know if he caught it there....and listen jackass...when the blue state leaders crack down on protests and riots we can talk...until then go screw yourself....no one is making you attend a rally snowflake.....but innocent people are getting screamed at while trying to enjoy their night out at a restaurant....now that's how you spread the virus....so until you show concern about that you are just an insincere TDS fool.....

Feel free to stay home, hiding under your bed.

Exactly. If you think it makes you safer, there is really no reason for you every to leave your home. A lot of joints and stores offer "contactless" delivery for food and whatever. You can wear gloves and masks, and a plastic bag over your head if you go outside. I saw someone with gloves on, using hand sanitizer.

I guess people didn't learn from Herman Cain dying, but like lemmings falling off the cliff they are going to follow Drump and his sick leadership

This virus is exponentially weaker than the 2017-2018 flu. If I remember correctly, you're a racist leftist hack.

No one knows where Herman Cain contracted coronavirus.

So that makes it cool to take risks right? Shithead! And the same man who tried to downplay it is taking risks. I can't wait till he's voted out.

Did Trump win anymore awards at this rally?
His trophy case is too full..............too full of trolling leftist honor awards.

Just like before.......he trolls.......MSM goes bat shit crazy.........truth comes out...........and doesn't cost him a cent ......simple troll tweet.

Yesterday’s TV coverage of President Trump’s big indoor Nevada rally show many supporters behind him wearing masks, but that was staged. The vast majority of his supporters did not wear masks as they shoulder to shoulder shouted “We Love Trump!” and “Lock him (Obama) up!” on cue. In a month or so we should see if Trump’s defiance of the Democratic Governor’s ban on indoor meetings of over 50 people actually results in many unnecessary hospitalizations and deaths among his supporters:

“In open defiance of state regulations and his own administration's pandemic health guidelines, President Trump on Sunday hosted his first indoor rally since June, telling a packed, nearly mask-less crowd in Henderson, Nevada that the nation was ‘making the last turn’ in defeating the virus.

“Eager to project a sense of normalcy in imagery, Mr. Trump soaked up the raucous cheers inside a warehouse. Relatively few in the crowd wore masks... Not since a rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, that was blamed for a surge of coronavirus infections has he gathered supporters indoors.

“Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak, a Democrat, has limited in-person gatherings indoors and outdoors to 50 people since May, a recommendation based on White House reopening guidelines. In a statement released just before the rally began, Sisolak said Mr. Trump was ‘taking reckless and selfish actions that are putting countless lives in danger here in Nevada.

"’To put it bluntly: He didn't have the guts to make tough choices,’ Sisolak said of Mr. Trump's handling of the virus. ‘He left that to governors and the states. Now he's decided he doesn't have to respect our state's laws. As usual, he doesn't believe the rules apply to him’.” ...

As the original virus projections were based on an error, the mitigation strategies are no longer really necessary.

You might run into a problem viewing the evidence, I did. I posted this elsewhere. . . but the proof as already been revealed.

This is interesting, if only b/c I tried to view it in two different browsers, and the parts I wanted to read, were "redacted."

On RT, the part that was important was redacted from the journal was quoted though.

Here is the paper;

This accepted version of the article may differ from the final published version.
This is an Accepted Manuscript for Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness as part of the Cambridge
Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation
Ronald B. Brown, PhDSchool of Public Health and Health Systems University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1, Canada

Pages 3-9 are redacted on FireFox and Edge. . I didn't try with other Browsers figuring there wasn't any point.

The 1% blunder: How a simple but fatal math mistake by US Covid-19 experts caused the world to panic and order lockdowns

"I don’t expect you or I to get this sort of thing right. But I bloody well expect the experts to do so. They didn’t. They got their IFR and CFR mixed up and multiplied the likely impact of Covid by a factor of ten.

Here’s what the paper, “Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation”,says: “
On March 11, 2020,... based on the data available at the time, Congress was informed that the estimated mortality rate for the coronavirus was ten-times higher than for seasonal influenza, which helped launch a campaign of social distancing, organizational and business lockdowns, and shelter-in-place orders.”

RT? Don't repeat Russian propaganda please.
At this point, COVID deaths are vastly UNDERestimated, underreported by red state governors who opened too soon, and approaching 250,000.
Dr Fauci concurs.

No one knows where Herman Cain contracted coronavirus.
They know How ! And it wasn’t wearing a mask and staying away from an infected person. Herman Cain made a habit of not being careful.

Here is the paper;

RT? Don't repeat Russian propaganda please.
At this point, COVID deaths are vastly UNDERestimated, underreported by red state governors who opened too soon, and approaching 250,000.
Dr Fauci concurs.

Forum List

Back