Trump: I’m being indicted for you

In essence he is. He is being indicted by politicalization of the governments law enforcement agencies in attempts to make him ineligible to run for presidency and is basically attempted politicial assassination.

The problem is they succeed then that emboldens them more to go after other political opponents and if they can manage all of that with no one standing in their way next the sights are set on average everyday people because a terrible standard has been built.

This is how bad things happen, they start out small. But in this case they are going after the biggest target first, they have been trying for 6 years now and if they can bring him down everything else is easy.

And so far he has been the victim. Anyone that can rationally reason can look and see after 2 impeachments, countless lawsuits, Jan 6th trial and so on spanning many years, all ran by a political group of his most hated enemies with government offices at their disposal and millions of dollars have yet to be able to nail him. At some point any reasonable person would stop and say "maybe he was innocent".
Trump is a victim of his own incompetence and big mouth.

Obama is not being persecuted.

images (1).jpg

I don’t like that orange guy. I want to lose thousands of dollars every year on inflation and energy costs because I don’t like that orange guy. He’s rude and conceited and doesn’t have a nice personality.

You've been fooled by an orange con man. A buffoon. A child.

That's how desperate you are in your paranoia.

Maybe one day you'll escape the cult. If so, you'll be embarrassed and ashamed.
I am not paranoid, the people prosecuting Trump are and, of course, hacks like you.

I don’t like that orange guy. I want to lose thousands of dollars every year on inflation and energy costs because I don’t like that orange guy. He’s rude and conceited and doesn’t have a nice personality.

& treasonous.

don't forget treasonous.

Forum List

Back