🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Once Mueller releases his report

The people will revolt if Trump is not impeached

SassyIrishLass, post: 21375875
Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned

Are you going to put your brownshirts on and storm the US Congress for a scumball like Trumpo?

First of all armed insurrection against the Federal Government and Constitution of United States would be smashed by the US military and the federal law enforcement officers and agents who swear to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States if America.

So Trumpo has just suggested a threat of violence to be committed against the United States since impeachment of the sitting president is a legal remedy set forth in the Constitution itself.

I’m not sure the majority of Americans are outgunned since the measly 33% known as deplorables who would take up arms against the US government and their unarmed fellow citizens (as you suggest) won’t have law enforcement and US military on their side.

If you have knowledge that the US military is gearing up to overthrow Congress in order to protect Trumpo and his lying thieving crime family I’m pretty sure Congress needs to start looking into that first prior to impeachment.

Contrary to what an idiot like you thinks the US military would do if the Orange Buffoon were to be impeached / they will to a man and woman serving continue to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Putin would love to see your civil war dream come true. Are you working for him now?

Millions of Americans will be dancing on rooftops once Trump is impeached

Oh yeah....I know which jack-offs you're talking about
The same ones celebrating when the twin towers fell and 3,000 Americans died.
You were there celebrating with them....so you should know this.

I think he's talking about the "thousands and thousands" Rump made up in his delusional hallucination fits. You know, the hallucination where Serge Kovaleski wouldn't back up the hallucination so he mocked his disability out of pure petulance.

He's not talking about the six Israelis dancing on a van that actually did exist.

Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned

GNAT is a great keyboard warrior/warrioress. What GNAT is NOT is----------->someone who can stand up once they are slapped a little, lol.

You Leftists go ahead. You are going to find out that----------->if things head South, you are the ones who are screwed!
So you would revolt if a president was duly impeached per the U.S. Constitution?

What is going to put him in jail eventually... destroy anything he's ever built, and his children, is a 30 year dishonest criminal enterprise. One thing will take him out of the presidency, the other will ruin him forever.

BluesLegend, post: 21376533
No the US military will do that for us.

What makes you so sure?

Are you saying the US Military chain of command down to the most recently enlisted private would blindly obey a command from the Orange lying Buffoon to overthrow the US government if the US House of Representatives vote to impeach Trumpo?

Or let’s make this simple.

Are you an idiot?

Forum List

Back