🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Millions of Americans will be dancing on rooftops once Trump is impeached

Oh yeah....I know which jack-offs you're talking about
The same ones celebrating when the twin towers fell and 3,000 Americans died.
You were there celebrating with them....so you should know this.
Well, we certainly know who was mourning when OBL was taken....

So the question is not "Will his base support him no matter what...

But rather.. "Are they crazy enough to kill for him and destroy the country...."

You dimwits don't have the stones to impeach Trump. Here I'll just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

BlueBalls is multi-colored......with a red face and a very vivid orange nose and lips....lol

I often wonder, do any of you on the Left consider what happens in your best case scenario after? OK. Let’s pretend for a moment that you impeach Trump. So we’ve talked about this before, and all you want is Trump out. But then what?

You win the election in 2020 in this scenario, and Democrats are back in charge. But what happens when the Republicans win the Congress again? And they will. Can they then just Impeach the Democratic President because they don’t like him? Apparently so. That has been the argument for two years now, that the Congress doesn’t need proof of any crime to impeach anyone.

You lower the bar to get the guy you hate, and you’re stuck with that lowered bar for the future. You don’t get to raise it again. Has this thought ever occurred to you?

BluesLegend, post: 21376533
No the US military will do that for us.

What makes you so sure?

Are you saying the US Military chain of command down to the most recently enlisted private would blindly obey a command from the Orange lying Buffoon to overthrow the US government if the US House of Representatives vote to impeach Trumpo?

Or let’s make this simple.

Are you an idiot?

I see you've been around awhile and you don't know he's an idiot? Biggest lying ass buffoon on the internet.

I often wonder, do any of you on the Left consider what happens in your best case scenario after? OK. Let’s pretend for a moment that you impeach Trump. So we’ve talked about this before, and all you want is Trump out. But then what?

You win the election in 2020 in this scenario, and Democrats are back in charge. But what happens when the Republicans win the Congress again? And they will. Can they then just Impeach the Democratic President because they don’t like him? Apparently so. That has been the argument for two years now, that the Congress doesn’t need proof of any crime to impeach anyone.

You lower the bar to get the guy you hate, and you’re stuck with that lowered bar for the future. You don’t get to raise it again. Has this thought ever occurred to you?

Morons like you, "forget" that we are NOT talking about impeaching Trump "because we don't like him".........we are talking about impeaching and indicting a fucking criminal.

Do you like criminals????.....LOL

Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned

GNAT is a great keyboard warrior/warrioress. What GNAT is NOT is----------->someone who can stand up once they are slapped a little, lol.

You Leftists go ahead. You are going to find out that----------->if things head South, you are the ones who are screwed!
So you would revolt if a president was duly impeached per the U.S. Constitution?

Nope! If he/she was impeached in the House and Senate and I thought it was wrong, I would work twice as hard to remove those from office that impeached him/her.

I never thought Clinton should have been impeached; although Nixon yes!

Clinton should have been DIVORCED, lol. Maybe Trump too, hehehehehehehe. (Hey Melania, I got a king size bed)

Point is-------------->the press used to have it correct...……...the Presidents personal life is off limits. This was the way it was until sometime around Nixon. I think Watergate opened it up, and that had nothing to do with his personal life; but I do think Nixon deserved what he got.

We are all fools if we think we are going to find someone pure as the wind driven snow to lead us. We never had that, we just didn't know it at the time.

Instead, our job is to insure that all 3 branches of government stay EQUAL, so as they can exert their power back and forth. To counter balance is golden in my book; that keeps power out of everyones' hands, that is all good with me.

Now LISTEN, and LISTEN WELL-----------> bring Trump down if you desire and can if he does something, but better make it good, because if you don't, REMEMBER...…...your person is next! That is NOT a threat, that is a fact!

You think I/we are threatening your next Democratic President? NOPE!

YOU and your peeps are NOT going to be able to bring this President down, it will be the bureaucrats in Washington DC because they don't like him. If they don't like your person, they will bring him/her down too. Open Pandoras box without REAL cause, you will open your person to the whims of the bureaucracy too.

That my friend, is a banana republic, controlled by people we can NOT vote for because no matter who/whom is elected, they are always there.

Be smart, be wise! Hate Trump and work against him all you want. But do not let those we do not vote for gain power, or we are all SCREWED!

Once Mueller releases his findings there will be no other option than to impeach

Point is-------------->the press used to have it correct...……...the Presidents personal life is off limits. This was the way it was until sometime around Nixon. I think Watergate opened it up, and that had nothing to do with his personal life; but I do think Nixon deserved what he got.

Why do morons like you keep on harping that Trump's troubles are based on his cheating on his wife????..........NO ONE GIVES A SHIT......

Your orange clown;s troubles stem from campaign finance FRAUD....and not for where and when and how he grabs pussies.

I do worry about this. Both sides have pushed the boundaries, contributing to our very divided society right now. For instance, as Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid invoked the "nuclear option" to confirm judges with a simple majority, opening the door for Mitch McConnell to do the same for Supreme Court Justices, so both ended up bringing us to a more divided court. One wonders what's next. Fistfights, I assume.

That said, your question is hinged on the idea that President Trump would be impeached and removed without having committed a crime, which wouldn't be the case. If, let's say, Mueller returns with a report that says the President hasn't committed a crime, even a Democratic double-supermajority wouldn't impeach and remove solely out of distaste.

If they for some reason do, well, then the whole idea of separation of powers is entirely kaput, and we might as well be fifty separate nations.

SassyIrishLass, post: 21376589
No, just you left loons, Foo. We have the WH, dumbass

So your plan is to to have right wing loser idiots , NRA goons and evangelical Christian goobers marching off to war from Kansas etc in pickup trucks with AR-15s storm trooping unarmed ‘left loons’ in their homes, in schools and universities where they work, at football games in New York City, Miami and LA, and all the while leave the US Congress untouched because Trumpo sits his fat lying ass in the White House.

You haven’t thought your insurrection for Trumpo out much have you.

We know you are an idiot because you support Trumpo.

But if you are going to start a civil war for your dumb lying bastard you’d better come up with a plan. Trumpo won’t have your back when the shooting starts.

He’s a coward. He will try to flee to New Zealand or Russia.

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

Not pitchforks, but you can bet we'll go after the congresscritters that used taxpayer money to pay off their bimbos. Let them vote to impeach Trump for using his own money for the same purpose and see what happens. Blackburn is going after their names as we speak. Some big time hypocrites can expect their careers to end as well.

Morons like you, "forget" that we are NOT talking about impeaching Trump "because we don't like him".........we are talking about impeaching and indicting a fucking criminal.

Do you like criminals????.....LOL
You guys do.............You ran one...............how are your disavowed FBI guys doing...............

Like the ones called out today for framing Flynn............was a complete set up................Nice huh........

Up yours.

Forum List

Back