🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

SassyIrishLass, post: 21375875
Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned

Are you going to put your brownshirts on and storm the US Congress for a scumball like Trumpo?

First of all armed insurrection against the Federal Government and Constitution of United States would be smashed by the US military and the federal law enforcement officers and agents who swear to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States if America.

So Trumpo has just suggested a threat of violence to be committed against the United States since impeachment of the sitting president is a legal remedy set forth in the Constitution itself.

I’m not sure the majority of Americans are outgunned since the measly 33% known as deplorables who would take up arms against the US government and their unarmed fellow citizens (as you suggest) won’t have law enforcement and US military on their side.

If you have knowledge that the US military is gearing up to overthrow Congress in order to protect Trumpo and his lying thieving crime family I’m pretty sure Congress needs to start looking into that first prior to impeachment.

Contrary to what an idiot like you thinks the US military would do if the Orange Buffoon were to be impeached / they will to a man and woman serving continue to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States.

Putin would love to see your civil war dream come true. Are you working for him now?

It wouldn't take violence to shut down DC, just a few thousand vehicles running 2-3 miles per hour would do it.

I often wonder, do any of you on the Left consider what happens in your best case scenario after? OK. Let’s pretend for a moment that you impeach Trump. So we’ve talked about this before, and all you want is Trump out. But then what?

You win the election in 2020 in this scenario, and Democrats are back in charge. But what happens when the Republicans win the Congress again? And they will. Can they then just Impeach the Democratic President because they don’t like him? Apparently so. That has been the argument for two years now, that the Congress doesn’t need proof of any crime to impeach anyone.

You lower the bar to get the guy you hate, and you’re stuck with that lowered bar for the future. You don’t get to raise it again. Has this thought ever occurred to you?

Morons like you, "forget" that we are NOT talking about impeaching Trump "because we don't like him".........we are talking about impeaching and indicting a fucking criminal.

Do you like criminals????.....LOL

You vote for criminals every election cycle, your hypocrisy is appalling.

Point is-------------->the press used to have it correct...……...the Presidents personal life is off limits. This was the way it was until sometime around Nixon. I think Watergate opened it up, and that had nothing to do with his personal life; but I do think Nixon deserved what he got.

Why do morons like you keep on harping that Trump's troubles are based on his cheating on his wife????..........NO ONE GIVES A SHIT......

Your orange clown;s troubles stem from campaign finance FRAUD....and not for where and when and how he grabs pussies.

Yep, just like your dear leader, 2 million dollars worth, his campaign paid a 370,000 fine. Can you say "unequal application of the law"?

. But that wasn’t why I didn’t vote for her. I voted against her because of her actions in Libya, violating international sanctions to send weapons to Libya. I voted against her for her part in sending weapons to Syria to gin up a Civil War. I voted against her because I honestly suspect that she had something to do with the RW crap in Ukraine. But even if she didn’t, there was more than enough crap to vote against her for.

In other words you didn’t vote for Clinton because you believed in anti-Clinton conspiracy theories from right wing hate loons.

Not one of those three ‘complaints is true’

Why should we take your opinion seriously.

No, because she's a crazy lawless bitch, her time is coming.

.... “ one of its licensing requests to ship weapons via Kuwait to Libya was approved by the State Department in spring 2011 and then inexplicably revoked before the armaments were sent.”

“... one of its attorneys said in a statement issued to The Washington Times. “As a result no arms or ammunition was shipped or delivered to Libya under the end user certificate.””

SavannahMann, post: 21377098
What isn’t true? I said that she shipped weapons to Libya despite international sanctions. And she did. I said it was known, and proven. It is known, and proven.

Hillary Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban

No weapons were sent.

None. Your Moonie newspaper report even says so.

You lied,

What an idiot. My God, read what you link to,

From your link.

“Dolarian Capital, part of a small network of U.S. arms merchants that has worked with U.S. intelligence, confirmed one of its licensing requests to ship weapons via Kuwait to Libya was approved by the State Department in spring 2011 and then inexplicably revoked before the armaments were sent.

“Dolarian Capital submitted the end user certificate in question to the U.S. Department of State for review and issuance of a license to transfer the arms and ammunition to Libya. The U.S. Department of State responded with a approval, which was revoked shortly thereafter,” one of its attorneys said in a statement issued to The Washington Times. “As a result no arms or ammunition was shipped or delivered to Libya under the end user certificate.””

So you're saying she violated the ban by approving the shipments, then someone else put a stop to it. In your mind that gives her a pass for violating the ban in the first place, really?

SavannahMann, post: 21376982
Want to in in 2020. Stop shouting that the other side is evil, criminal, racist, etc.

Don’t worry. A Democrat will be in the White House in 2021. One that will be as honest and as unimpeachable as Obama was for 8 years.

Trump is destroying the Republican Party. They now have no moral authority on anything. They will lose support in a huge way when the next recession hits and the Trump miracle economy is exposed for the fraud that his braggadocio has been - increased debt and no real help for the average American.

I’m not worried and don’t need your right wing advice.

You gave us Trumpo.

By your standards maobama should have been impeached for his campaign violations. Instead he just got a fine because the commies had both houses of congress. Hypocrite much?

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???
Right..a bunch of fat assed trump supporters are going to get off their couches and revolt if the clown gets his due. Bull shit..people will be dancing in the streets ALL NIGHT LONG

The low energy, low IQ democrats, their Crooked Hillary/Obama/weaponized "intelligence" agencies, the MSM and the rest of the establishment have been exposed as tyrants who have attacked our democracy and our vote. Check history to see what happens to tyrants in the end.

Low IQ Democrats? LOL.

Why are white, uneducated voters voting for Trump?

Who Are Donald Trump's Supporters? - The Atlantic

It's Trump voters who famously have very, low education levels. And it is a proven fact that the higher the education level - generally speaking (with exceptions) - the higher the IQ.

Look at this bunch of obviously, uneducated hicks:

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F249278%2F678449b8760449b4b02302e4839d5559.jpg

Trump voters are known for being 'white', uneducated hicks from the sticks.

And the ones that are reasonably intelligent seem to clearly be mentally disturbed...like you (no offense - but many of your posts are WAY out there, IMO).

Me? I am an Indy.

OKTexas, post: 21377276
By your standards maobama should have been impeached for his campaign violations. Instead he just got a fine because the commies had both houses of congress. Hypocrite much?

When did Obama conspire with his lawyer to pay hush money to women he had an affair with by setting up a dummy corporation and commit fraud within his corporation to conceal the payment and fraudulently try to hide a campaign contribution as a payment for legal services.? Not once but twice.

Tell us when Obama did that.

OKTexas, post: 21377271
So you're saying she violated the ban by approving the shipments, then someone else put a stop to it. In your mind that gives her a pass for violating the ban in the first place, really?

No I’m saying first in writing that a certain poster stated quite emphatically that Clintion violated an international law by ‘shipping’ weapons to Libysn rebels when she was Secretary of State.

So it was a lie. Self-deception.

Secondly as to your point, if you are going to hold Clinton accountable for approving the sale In the first place, then you have to hold Clinton accountable for immediately revoking that approval.

It’s as simple as that.

You should be able to figure simple stuff like that out on your own.

Why can’t you?

OKTexas, post: 21377264
No, because she's a crazy lawless bitch, her time is coming.

So you are just a liar venting. She has never been charged with a crime of any kind so your accusation that she is lawless is not true. She is not crazy and she is not a bitch.

Now if lawless is what you are looking for look at Trumpo’s orbit. Gates, Manafort, Flynn, Cohen ... just for starters.

Last edited:
OKTexas, post: 21377242,

Name one you think I voted for and please list their convictions in a court of law.

Trump’s not a criminal yet but he sure is hell acting like he is hiding something that would give him that title.

U2Edge, post: 21377226
Impeachment does not mean removal. Removal from office only happens through a Senate vote by 2/3s majority. Senate is control by Republicans, so removal from office is unlikely by those means.

If a decent sized majority of voters express disgust with Trump if he is convincingly accused (in the House) with hard and easily discernible evidence, then all Senators will find the political necessity to put country over party and vote to convict.

They will not be able to ignore hard evidence by approving an obvious lawbreaker to remain as president. Money laundering tied with Russian oligarchs and tax fraud and conflict of interest would be plenty tough for s Senators to excuse.

When Cohen goes to prison for following Trumpo’s direction to commit a crime then most Americans will wonder why it is that Trumpo and any other’s high up in the Trump Organization are not found guilty of the same exact crime.

Are Senators going to set a precedent that President Trumpo is above the law.

One of the terrible crimes we’ve heard about, was either Cohan, or Manafort. Anyway, he failed to fill out a form that he was working for a foreign corporation. Jesus Christ. We have literally thousands of foreign corporations in this nation today. If I build Toyota’s in Texas, am I an enemy of the people?

Flynn was not working for a foreign corporation - he was working for himself as a foreign agent, or lobbyist for a foreign government or foreign interest.

The law about registering to work for foreign governments is clear specifically when you have a top level security clearance and military background such as General Flynn had,

General Flynn, “belatedly registered his consulting firm under an obscure federal statute — the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA — and disclosed that his firm had received over $530,000 from Turkish interests closely aligned with President Erdogan.”

Opinion | Michael Flynn is in a whole lot of legal trouble

Manafort’s case is even worse because he was working as a lobbyist for a Putin ally in the Ukraine. The President of Ukraine who was extremely corrupt and abused his power with s lavish oligarchs lifestyle until he was removed by an anti Russian coup d’ tat as part of the Maiden Revolt.

OKTexas, post: 21377276

When did Obama conspire with his lawyer to pay hush money to women he had an affair with by setting up a dummy corporation and commit fraud within his corporation to conceal the payment and fraudulently try to hide a campaign contribution as a payment for legal services.? Not once but twice.

Tell us when Obama did that.

Excuse me, who was the lawyer in that situation, you know the one that set up the corporation? Even IF Trump told him to do something illegal, it was Cohen's sworn duty as an officer of the court, not to do it. But if you bother to read the election laws, an expenditure that benefits a candidate personally, even if it benefits him professionally is not a legitimate campaign expense. If they had reported it as a campaign expense and used campaign funds, you commies would be going after him for using campaign money for personal benefit. So either way he couldn't be right. Try looking up the law on dual benefit expenses.

Also I don't think Trump was involved in establishing AMI, they were an established media company that consistently bought rights to stories. It was their choice not to run the story. Do you have any evidence Trump reimbursed them for their expenses in acquiring the story? I haven't seen any, but even if he did, it would still be a dual benefit expense and not eligible for a campaign expense. And FYI, I spoke to the FEC today and they don't do criminal investigations, only civil. So feel free to pin your hopes on dual benefit expenses, I think you'll be disappointed.

OKTexas, post: 21377271

No I’m saying first in writing that a certain poster stated quite emphatically that Clintion violated an international law by ‘shipping’ weapons to Libysn rebels when she was Secretary of State.

So it was a lie. Self-deception.

Secondly as to your point, if you are going to hold Clinton accountable for approving the sale In the first place, then you have to hold Clinton accountable for immediately revoking that approval.

It’s as simple as that.

You should be able to figure simple stuff like that out on your own.

Why can’t you?

So you do excuse her for being clueless in the first place, and you wanted that bitch to be president, really?

OKTexas, post: 21377242,

Name one you think I voted for and please list their convictions in a court of law.

Trump’s not a criminal yet but he sure is hell acting like he is hiding something that would give him that title.

Was that post directed to you?

One of the terrible crimes we’ve heard about, was either Cohan, or Manafort. Anyway, he failed to fill out a form that he was working for a foreign corporation. Jesus Christ. We have literally thousands of foreign corporations in this nation today. If I build Toyota’s in Texas, am I an enemy of the people?

Flynn was not working for a foreign corporation - he was working for himself as a foreign agent, or lobbyist for a foreign government or foreign interest.

The law about registering to work for foreign governments is clear specifically when you have a top level security clearance and military background such as General Flynn had,

General Flynn, “belatedly registered his consulting firm under an obscure federal statute — the Foreign Agents Registration Act, or FARA — and disclosed that his firm had received over $530,000 from Turkish interests closely aligned with President Erdogan.”

Opinion | Michael Flynn is in a whole lot of legal trouble

Manafort’s case is even worse because he was working as a lobbyist for a Putin ally in the Ukraine. The President of Ukraine who was extremely corrupt and abused his power with s lavish oligarchs lifestyle until he was removed by an anti Russian coup d’ tat as part of the Maiden Revolt.

I wonder why you commies never bother to mention that Manafort was working with the Podesta brothers in the Ukraine. Is their case worse also?

Forum List

Back