🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

Imitate Macron and find out . . .

Point is-------------->the press used to have it correct...……...the Presidents personal life is off limits. This was the way it was until sometime around Nixon. I think Watergate opened it up, and that had nothing to do with his personal life; but I do think Nixon deserved what he got.

Why do morons like you keep on harping that Trump's troubles are based on his cheating on his wife????..........NO ONE GIVES A SHIT......

Your orange clown;s troubles stem from campaign finance FRAUD....and not for where and when and how he grabs pussies.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

REMEMBER--------->

1. You had him on treason,

2. You had him on collusion,

3. Now you have him on campaign finance.

We have spent at least 4 to 6 months on ALL of your allegations, distinct and separate, and you keep moving the bar. It is like 3 card Monty, and when we actually find the bean, you change the game to something else.

You people are in deep doo, and that is why ALL of you are on here crowing, lol. Make no mistake, your side is in trouble LEGALLY.

Oh sure, maybe you can get a rabbit out of your hat to get Trump, but that is one. As that happens, many of YOURS will go down.

Why do you think Heir Mewler won't release his report?

Want me to tell you!

Because the instant he does and there is no longer a special counsel, everything will start coming out without repercussions. Heir Mewler is the only thing between you, and devastation, lol.

By the way---------------->ya know that government shutdown that MAY be coming! Maybe you...…..the great Karnak; should investigate for the rest of the Leftists on here, IF the special counsel would be funded-) Imagine if it went on 6 weeks, OMG! And if the special counsel could NOT say a word while unfunded, I wonder what would happen-)
So many charges to choose from

Let’s go after all of them

Trump's best option is to resign and hope that Mike Pence will pardon him.

Pence was probably working out staffing and foreign policy ideas during that meeting yesterday. That's why he looked so far away

The low energy, low IQ democrats, their Crooked Hillary/Obama/weaponized "intelligence" agencies, the MSM and the rest of the establishment have been exposed as tyrants who have attacked our democracy and our vote. Check history to see what happens to tyrants in the end.

Planning on lynching me?

do you have a bullet with my name on it?

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

its B but he has no honor

Once Mueller releases his report

The people will revolt if Trump is not impeached

What makes you think the DOJ will release anything above what's already been released. They don't do reports on people they don't indict. Mueller works for the DOJ, no one else.

Have your head buried in the ground?

Mueller has released next to nothing on his investigation. If DOJ tries to quash it ....there will be riots

Thankfully, the Democrats in the House will insist on transparency

Pence was probably working out staffing and foreign policy ideas during that meeting yesterday. That's why he looked so far away

....and here I thought that Pence....during that meeting....was just part of the WH Christmas decorations....

The people will revolt by re-electing TRUMP.
People who might not have voted for TRUMP will flip when faced with the choice of voting for a democrat who is alined with continuing government corruption and political weaponization of the DOJ/FBI and courts or voting for TRUMP who is doing more than previous elected POTUS to fight against government corruption.

Nitwit .....this thread is simply about your orange idiot stating that his dwindling base should revolt if the House conducts an impeachment query which is basically another investigation of his screw ups........

I personally don;t want for Trump to be impeached and have him become a martyr for the poorly educated who "defend" him......I want him to RESIGN IN SHAME.

Hellokitty, post: 21378429

Why isn’t your goon president so confident about that? He says his people will revolt and some of his goons here jumped on that call to arms, eager to shoot non-trump-lackey Americans with their stockpiles of assault rifles and whatever human killing tools they could afford.

Why didn’t Trumpo say what you said about voting him to a second term when he beats impeachment in the Senate? Why did TRUMPO implore violence for his sorry ass’s sake and not renounce the slightest thought that domestic terrorism would save his lying stealing ass.

Why why why? Perhaps you know?

Not with Grand Theft America being waged out in the open right under every hard working non wealthy taxpaying Anericsn’s Muse.

You got to be kidding yourself. You are not kidding me.

“ The AP ran a piece yesterday about how Jared and Ivanka stand to profit from a wildly sleazy developer tax credit they pushed in the big tax cut bill last year. They’re called Qualified Opportunity Zones. And they create huge – and I mean huge – potential tax shelters for extremely wealthy people, especially those who play in the real estate game.”

Talking Points Memo

If America is in a recession at the start of 2020 and people are losing jobs and their homes again the Trump and the Republicans that went along with his 2016 white nationalist campaign for a ride will be done for.

Where am I wrong?

Can’t you see what Democrats can do when the economy goes south and can point out that Trumpo and his kids made out like bandits in bedroom the tax cut plan that drive up the deficit to boot.

Last edited:

Nitwit .....this thread is simply about your orange idiot stating that his dwindling base should revolt if the House conducts an impeachment query which is basically another investigation of his screw ups........

I personally don;t want for Trump to be impeached and have him become a martyr for the poorly educated who "defend" him......I want him to RESIGN IN SHAME.

You are delusional if you think TRUMP is going to resign.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for liberals to understand impeaching TRUMP will be counterproductive to getting a democrat elected in 2020. TRUMP knows all he has to do is keep democrats focused on attacking him for whatever to produce the image of democrats in a state of chaos.

Hellokitty, post: 21378429

Why isn’t your goon president so confident about that? He says his people will revolt and some of his goons here jumped on that call to arms, eager to shoot non-trump-lackey Americans with their stockpiles of assault rifles and whatever human killing tools they could afford.

Why didn’t Trumpo say what you said about voting him to a second term when he beats impeachment in the Senate? Why did TRUMPO implore violence for his sorry ass’s sake and not renounce the slightest thought that domestic terrorism would save his lying stealing ass.

Why why why? Perhaps you know?

It seems liberals are as confused about the legally of impeachment as they are about collusion.

Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned
It sounds like you hope it does. How Christian of you! If only Jesus could be alive today to see how devoted you are to his teachings.

So you have made it clear you don't even believe that G-d exists. But you try and invoke the name of Jesus, whom you don't believe, to say how others should live? Really? You think anyone here who is a Christian, is going to care what a person who doesn't even think Jesus existed, says Jesus would think about us?

Tell me you are not that crazy.

Which one of you bold rightwinger "revolutionaries" is going to be the first to murder a U.S. Army soldier?

Forum List

Back