🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???
I think its a mixture of both. Drumpf is good at fooling his supporters and if he gets impeached they will be in a higher state of confusion than normal. A rallying cry would help ease that and galvanize them into some short lived action until they start having to bleed.

Once Mueller releases his report

The people will revolt if Trump is not impeached

What makes you think the DOJ will release anything above what's already been released. They don't do reports on people they don't indict. Mueller works for the DOJ, no one else.

Have your head buried in the ground?

Mueller has released next to nothing on his investigation. If DOJ tries to quash it ....there will be riots

Thankfully, the Democrats in the House will insist on transparency

ROFLMFAO, like when Comey violated DOJ protocol on the bitch? Double standards, own it commie.

Last edited:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

I'm not sure about 'revolt', but impeaching Trump is addressing the symptom, rather than the cause. Democrats need to figure out why the working class bailed on them. If they fail to do that, getting rid of Trump won't do much good.

I FULLY agree......The O/P was basically citing what Trump himself stated.

And, YES........democrats better come up with a better platform besides, "Trump is a fucking idiot".......

Such as.....

Flipping that percentile of the tax scam from 86% for the really wealthy, to 75% tax cuts for the middle class.

A true, energetic and prompt infrastructure plan...(you can't outsource fixing the infrastructure.)

A viable alternative energy set of policies

Etc.

Try it and find out.

It seems liberals are as confused about the legally of impeachment as they are about collusion.

The only thing I am confused about is why on earth you would reply to my specificity post without addressing one single point that I made but tell me that you think ‘liberals’ ‘are confused’ about the ‘legally’ of impeachment.

I’m not confused about impeachment or collusion,

What are you talking about?

I’ll ask again:

Hellokitty, post: 21378429
The people will revolt by re-electing TRUMP.

Why isn’t your goon president so confident about that? He says his people will revolt and some of his goons here jumped on that call to arms, eager to shoot non-trump-lackey Americans with their stockpiles of assault rifles and whatever human killing tools they could afford.

Why didn’t Trumpo say what you said about voting him to a second term when he beats impeachment in the Senate? Why did TRUMPO implore violence for his sorry ass’s sake and not renounce the slightest thought that domestic terrorism would save his lying stealing ass.

Why why why? Perhaps you know?

Can you explain your dear leader’s sanction of domestic terrorism if he is ‘legally’ impeached in accordance with the Constitution of the United States of America.

Why in your ignorance would you assume the worse, revolts come in many forms.

Looks like a call to arms from our President to his Deplorables

If I am impeached.......start a revolution

Looks like a call to arms from our President to his Deplorables

If I am impeached.......start a revolution

PRECISELY !!!! That was the entire objective of the O/P

Of course, Trump's moronic rhetoric tacitly calling on his base to revolt, MAY give a chance for Trump to resign with some "dignity" by citing that he wants to avoid the violence from his cult for being the victim of a witch hunt, thereby waving a final goodbye [and good riddance] from a helicopter as Nixon did.

I think Trump should allow a city, perhaps Ferguson, to be burned to the ground.
Liberals are so sharp.

The people will revolt by re-electing TRUMP.

Not with Grand Theft America being waged out in the open right under every hard working non wealthy taxpaying Anericsn’s Muse.

You got to be kidding yourself. You are not kidding me.

“ The AP ran a piece yesterday about how Jared and Ivanka stand to profit from a wildly sleazy developer tax credit they pushed in the big tax cut bill last year. They’re called Qualified Opportunity Zones. And they create huge – and I mean huge – potential tax shelters for extremely wealthy people, especially those who play in the real estate game.”

Talking Points Memo

If America is in a recession at the start of 2020 and people are losing jobs and their homes again the Trump and the Republicans that went along with his 2016 white nationalist campaign for a ride will be done for.

Where am I wrong?

Can’t you see what Democrats can do when the economy goes south and can point out that Trumpo and his kids made out like bandits in bedroom the tax cut plan that drive up the deficit to boot.

Where you are going wrong is by not acknowledging democrats being in control of the house. If in the next 2 years people start losing jobs and their homes based on democrats in control of the house people will not blame TRUMP for what is out of his control. Unlike previous presidents people are seeing first hand TRUMP actually working and pushing for transparency, as opposed to what we see from Congress by way of endless committee hearing and investigations that do nothing to help the average person get a job or keep their home.

2) energize the base without actually accomplishing anything concrete. The base is told they are victims of a majority tyranny, and they must prepare to defend their rights with force. There's no tyranny. If there was, Trump would never have been allowed to attain the office. And Trump will not be removed from office unless there's a showing that he did something akin to treason.

You're partially correct......BUT, it sure sounds like Trump's saying that "...there's good people on both sides [in Charlottsville]".......OR, "knock the crap out of them, would you?" Trump said, drawing cheers and laughter. "Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. ....

..and then claiming that any violence that follows is not his fault.
Of course he is. But he didn't pay anyone's legal fees. He's notoriously cheap too, btw. The neo-nazis who rioted in Charolttesville are in hiding. Trump's prouncements are bullshit. He's an entertainer doing the outrageous.

Yes his "big talk" can get people hurt. But we're not about to have any insurrection.

Wow, that was some damn fine revisionist history you got going there.

He entertains the Trumpanzees by telling them they are outnumbered and outgunned (by a thousand unarmed refugees who can be rounded up in a day LOL) and letting them blame their failures on having what's their's taken from them, despite the fact they never earned what they convince themselves has been stolen.

Replace "refugees" with "capitalists" and you have Bernie's stump speech.
I'm not a Bernie fan, but in all seriousness Medicare for all and a repeal of the biz tax expenditure tax cuts for employee HC is a real policy. And it would make biz costs more transparent.

Trump's never going to do that.

Probably won’t until pressed, but what I’m saying he is not fit to be President if at some point builds upon this theme that a violent revolt would be acceptable (to him) in response to his impeachment.

I know there is not going to the slightest bit of revolt on this asshole’s behalf when it gets right down to it.

But if some Trumpo obsessed nutjob goes berserk and plows his Dodge Charger into a crowd of Democrats if Trumpo is impeached any injuries and fatalities it should matter that Trumpo’s words incited it.
He's not fit to be president, and very possibly one of the Trumpanzees will hurt people. OF course there are a lot of other crazies out there, and possibly if it weren't Trump inciting some crazy who killed people something else would have incited that particular crazy.

But he's president. And God Forbid something happened to him, Pence would be president.

That question only arises for people who aren't intelligent.

2) energize the base without actually accomplishing anything concrete. The base is told they are victims of a majority tyranny, and they must prepare to defend their rights with force. There's no tyranny. If there was, Trump would never have been allowed to attain the office. And Trump will not be removed from office unless there's a showing that he did something akin to treason.

You're partially correct......BUT, it sure sounds like Trump's saying that "...there's good people on both sides [in Charlottsville]".......OR, "knock the crap out of them, would you?" Trump said, drawing cheers and laughter. "Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. ....

..and then claiming that any violence that follows is not his fault.
Of course he is. But he didn't pay anyone's legal fees. He's notoriously cheap too, btw. The neo-nazis who rioted in Charolttesville are in hiding. Trump's prouncements are bullshit. He's an entertainer doing the outrageous.

Yes his "big talk" can get people hurt. But we're not about to have any insurrection.

Wow, that was some damn fine revisionist history you got going there.

Name the legal fee he paid, Trumpazee.

Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned
It sounds like you hope it does. How Christian of you! If only Jesus could be alive today to see how devoted you are to his teachings.

So you have made it clear you don't even believe that G-d exists. But you try and invoke the name of Jesus, whom you don't believe, to say how others should live? Really? You think anyone here who is a Christian, is going to care what a person who doesn't even think Jesus existed, says Jesus would think about us?

Tell me you are not that crazy.
Lol it doesn’t take much brain power to realize how hypocritical republicans are when it comes to the specific philosophy laid out in the Bible by Jesus.

To hell with the establishment. Bunch of wankers got us here.

Hey did I mention how happy I was when Hillary lost.

That was awesomeness.

Oh. To hell with the so called investigation.
:abgg2q.jpg:

If anyone believes that any American is going to "revolt" they are totally nuts.

No one revolted when Clinton was impeached and no one will do it if trump is impeached.

If they do "revolt" let them face the fullest extent of our laws.

trump is scared and so are his followers. They know he has committed crimes that can get him impeached.

SassyIrishLass, post: 21375875
Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned

Are you going to put your brownshirts on and storm the US Congress for a scumball like Trumpo?

No the US military will do that for us.

It's obvious to me you've never been in the military.

I have.

I took that oath. We swear to defend and uphold the constitution. Not any president.

Impeachment is very constitutional.

The military will not do anything but support the constitutional and the legal impeachment of trump.

If you even raise your weapon to one of our military you're dead before you can pull that trigger.

You might want to rethink such idiocy.

The law and constitution aren't on your side. If you try to "revolt" and not die in the process you'll end up in prison.

Forum List

Back