🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

2) energize the base without actually accomplishing anything concrete. The base is told they are victims of a majority tyranny, and they must prepare to defend their rights with force. There's no tyranny. If there was, Trump would never have been allowed to attain the office. And Trump will not be removed from office unless there's a showing that he did something akin to treason.

You're partially correct......BUT, it sure sounds like Trump's saying that "...there's good people on both sides [in Charlottsville]".......OR, "knock the crap out of them, would you?" Trump said, drawing cheers and laughter. "Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. ....

..and then claiming that any violence that follows is not his fault.
Of course he is. But he didn't pay anyone's legal fees. He's notoriously cheap too, btw. The neo-nazis who rioted in Charolttesville are in hiding. Trump's prouncements are bullshit. He's an entertainer doing the outrageous.

Yes his "big talk" can get people hurt. But we're not about to have any insurrection.

Wow, that was some damn fine revisionist history you got going there.

Name the legal fee he paid, Trumpazee.

Wasn't talking about that commie, your Charlottsville fairy tale is a totally different matter.

Looks like a call to arms from our President to his Deplorables

If I am impeached.......start a revolution

The revolution started 3 years ago when establishment assholes were rejected by the country.

Really .......... what country was that?

The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans. We wanted someone who would go to DC and break shit. You pathetic little rubes just can't accept reality.

Looks like a call to arms from our President to his Deplorables

If I am impeached.......start a revolution

The revolution started 3 years ago when establishment assholes were rejected by the country.

Really .......... what country was that?

The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans. We wanted someone who would go to DC and break shit. You pathetic little rubes just can't accept reality.
That you actually dive into self-delusion deeply enough to pretend to believe a narcissistic asshole who's been handed everything all his life including a fortune his father scammed off the government, who hobnobbed with the Clintons and the d'Amatos and the Guilianis and the Beames and the Reagans and the Kochs, somehow doesn't represent exactly the 'establishment', is hilarity worth the price of admission here.

As far as that "swamp draining" bullshit fantasy, look up any thread on Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. Tres bustée.

Which one of you bold rightwinger "revolutionaries" is going to be the first to murder a U.S. Army soldier?
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians ordering them to kill Loyal Americans defending their Constitution. Most soldiers are also Patriots.

What you will see is the military defending the constitution.

Impeachment is constitutional.

The military does not take an oath to defend any president.

What you will see is people like you being confronted by our military who don't want to hurt you but you will probably force them. If you don't die, you'll end up in prison convicted of treason and a very long list of crimes.

It's a crime to lead a revolt against our government. It's also unconstitutional.

So you might want to find a good therapist to do something about your delusions before you get yourself either killed or on death row waiting to die.

OKTexas, post: 21381471
The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans.

The country most certainly did not. Electoral votes in Wisconsin Pa and Michigan gave Trumpo the presidency. The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.

not destroy--but SAVE the country

In the thirties the Nazi’s were saying just about the same thing and look what happened.
the left/blacks are nazis:
hitlers SA
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)

Protesters disrupt Trump rally despite attempt to admit only supporters

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2015/1206/Trump-rally-disrupted-by-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-among-others

Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
etc etc

The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans.

The country most certainly did not. Electoral votes in Wisconsin Pa and Michigan gave Trumpo the presidency. The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.
WRONG!
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

Really Trumpers...are you seriously ready and willing to commit murder and destroy your country to protect this asshole?
not destroy--but SAVE the country
Read some history. Civil Wars are pretty messy things..

So you're willing to commit murder to protect Trump?

Really?
it's not murder--
YOU read some history
...you are just like the ''caravan''' invaders--their country is shit and they do nothing but leave
..I will fight for justice and fairness
..I will fight against tyranny

WRONG!
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

That is most area. It is not most voters.

Most voters in the country did not want a dumbass pervert cheating liar to be president. That is a fact.

Last edited:
Ttat us most area. It is not most voters.

Most voters in the country did not want a dumbass pervert cheating liar to be president. That is a fact.

The equivalent of stating that since Russia and Canada are bigger than the U.S. they must have more economic power?

Forum List

Back