🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

OKTexas, post: 21381471
The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans.

The country most certainly did not. Electoral votes in Wisconsin Pa and Michigan gave Trumpo the presidency. The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.
WRONG!
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

Ttat us most area. It is not most voters.

Most voters in the country did not want a dumbass pervert cheating liar to be president. That is a fact.
voters--not ALL Americans

cutter, post: 21380141
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians...

Are you saying we will see American active duty soldiers switch from the Constitutiional side to the Trump side?

How do you ‘cutter’ get to decide which American politician is corrupt and needs to be shot so these renegade soldiers know exactly who to shoot?

Are you so ignorant that you believe every active duty high ranking officer down to the most recent recruit will betray the Constitution to engage in the Trumpo revolt?

What about the majority in the military that disapprove of Trumpo right now? Will your Trumpo shock troops kill all of them first for supporting ‘corrupt’ politicians?

Trump should be impeached for putting this idea in your head that you would be justified to murder any anti-trump American that needs to be eliminated so Trumpo can hold on to power.

You are a sicko. Deplorable.

You may have misread the post you're citing......

Sorry about that but the part about US TROOPS switching sides and shooting corrupt politicians is confusing and I have a serious problem with that.

Corrupt politicians are Americans too and due process is what they get - not shot by American troops who switched sides.

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.
the country wanted and wants him

Hey moron, with almost 53% DISAPPROVAL rating on this scum bucket in the oval office, most saner Americans than you ass lickers have clearly changed their mind and at least had the guts to admit that they made a mistake....LOL

Looks like a call to arms from our President to his Deplorables

If I am impeached.......start a revolution

The revolution started 3 years ago when establishment assholes were rejected by the country.

Really .......... what country was that?

The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans. We wanted someone who would go to DC and break shit. You pathetic little rubes just can't accept reality.
That you actually dive into self-delusion deeply enough to pretend to believe a narcissistic asshole who's been handed everything all his life including a fortune his father scammed off the government, who hobnobbed with the Clintons and the d'Amatos and the Guilianis and the Beames and the Reagans and the Kochs, somehow doesn't represent exactly the 'establishment', is hilarity worth the price of admission here.

As far as that "swamp draining" bullshit fantasy, look up any thread on Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez. Tres bustée.

That's not near as funny as you including a fucking broke dick Arkansas hick in that group of names.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.

Hey moron, with almost 53% DISAPPROVAL rating on this scum bucket in the oval office, most saner Americans than you ass lickers have clearly changed their mind and at least had the guts to admit that they made a mistake....LOL

53% disapproval ain't shit when you consider that Dems, Repubs, Independents, Libertarians, Greenies, Others, all make up the total voting constituency.
Actually, it's pretty darn good, especially when the media is dumping on Trump daily since he got elected.

OKTexas, post: 21381471
The country chose Trump over almost 2 dozen establishment commies and republicans.

The country most certainly did not. Electoral votes in Wisconsin Pa and Michigan gave Trumpo the presidency. The country (most of the voters in the nation) didn’t want the slimy lying con man.

Shut your whiny pie hole. States chose presidents, deal with it. 27 other States were also involved.

It wasn't just Republicans that voted for him.
Embrace reality, suckah!

You are an idiot. I’m sorry you can’t commun well. I didn’t say only Republicans voted for the dumb orange goon.

I said the Republicans elected him. He is an elected Republican is he not?

Really Trumpers...are you seriously ready and willing to commit murder and destroy your country to protect this asshole?
not destroy--but SAVE the country
Rebel against the lawful authority of the United States and you will be crushed utterly - dead or alive - no matter.
just like the rebels in 1776......????!!!!
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
Go ahead and foment rebellion against the United States and learn the answer, poodle...

hey moron most of the country voted for him and he is YOUR POTUS
ahahahahhahahaha and
hahahahhahahahahah

Really Trumpers...are you seriously ready and willing to commit murder and destroy your country to protect this asshole?
not destroy--but SAVE the country
Rebel against the lawful authority of the United States and you will be crushed utterly - dead or alive - no matter.
just like the rebels in 1776......????!!!!
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
Go ahead and foment rebellion against the United States and learn the answer, poodle...
just like 1776 ---hahahhahahaha

ahahahahhahahaha and
hahahahhahahahahah
LOL

And by “most of the country,” you mean dirt, not people.

the President of the United States
Donald Trump
he is every AMERICAN's POTUS
if he is not your POTUS, your are a jackass and not American
go pick some cabbage in another country

ahahahahhahahaha and
hahahahhahahahahah
LOL

And by “most of the country,” you mean dirt, not people.
he is every American's POTUS
if he is not your POTUS, you are not American--but a traitor jackass
go pick some cabbage in Honduras
hahahhahahahahhaa

Forum List

Back