🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Nonetheless, Trump constitutionally and lawfully elected.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.

Is irrelevant shit all you've got moron, 60% of the States went for Trump, votes only count in the State where they were cast.

cutter, post: 21380141
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians...

Are you saying we will see American active duty soldiers switch from the Constitutiional side to the Trump side?

How do you ‘cutter’ get to decide which American politician is corrupt and needs to be shot so these renegade soldiers know exactly who to shoot?

Are you so ignorant that you believe every active duty high ranking officer down to the most recent recruit will betray the Constitution to engage in the Trumpo revolt?

What about the majority in the military that disapprove of Trumpo right now? Will your Trumpo shock troops kill all of them first for supporting ‘corrupt’ politicians?

Trump should be impeached for putting this idea in your head that you would be justified to murder any anti-trump American that needs to be eliminated so Trumpo can hold on to power.

You are a sicko. Deplorable.
Which one of you bold rightwinger "revolutionaries" is going to be the first to murder a U.S. Army soldier?
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians ordering them to kill Loyal Americans defending their Constitution. Most soldiers are also Patriots.
At one time I was a member of the Military Police and every so often we would practice "crowd control." We would advance on the imaginary crowd with fixed bayonets, but, more importantly, would we have fired our MI's into the crowd, if so ordered? No question of it.

I didn’t say he wasn’t. But it wrong to say the country wanted him. That would be true only if he won the popular vote as well.
the country wanted and wants him
583c8ee3ba6eb620008b6738-750-679.png

Hey moron, with almost 53% DISAPPROVAL rating on this scum bucket in the oval office, most saner Americans than you ass lickers have clearly changed their mind and at least had the guts to admit that they made a mistake....LOL

53% disapproval ain't shit when you consider that Dems, Repubs, Independents, Libertarians, Greenies, Others, all make up the total voting constituency.
Actually, it's pretty darn good, especially when the media is dumping on Trump daily since he got elected.

You forgot to point out your superhero, tells multiple lies daily. The media is simply pointing it out.
I know you don't understand that, because honesty really doesn't matter to Little Trumpsters. They just want live in the world of alternative facts, also known as Fantasy World.
Also, you don't seem to respect the Independents. Trump is doing poorly with that group and in the midterms, Trump/GOP lost the Independent vote by 18%. Independents are pragmatic, who don't drink the Little Trumpster Kool-aid or anybody's Kool-aid.
I also want to point out,there are more Independents than there are either Repugs or Dems. It's estimated that by 2025, there will be more Independents than there are Repugs and Dems, combined.

Last edited:
hey moron most of the country voted for him and he is YOUR POTUS

Yep....the above idiot DOES offer a glimpse as to why Trump said he loves the poorly educated......Note the moron saying :"most of the country voted for him"????

What an ignorant ass kisser........LOL

Really, Barry in DC comes to mind, Jessie Jacksons little boy in Chicago does also.

I didn’t vote for either of them so you lied.

Hey retard, the fucking original post wasn't directed to you, then I simply pointed out example of criminals YOUR FELLOW COMMIES VOTED FOR. If you still can't understand feel free to drink a couple of cups of draino.

Hey moron, with almost 53% DISAPPROVAL rating on this scum bucket in the oval office, most saner Americans than you ass lickers have clearly changed their mind and at least had the guts to admit that they made a mistake....LOL
ahahahahhahahaha and
hahahahhahahahahah
LOL

And by “most of the country,” you mean dirt, not people.
he is every American's POTUS
if he is not your POTUS, you are not American--but a traitor jackass
go pick some cabbage in Honduras
hahahhahahahahhaa
Fucking imbecile, is Arabic your first language??

I didn’t say he’s not my president. I said most people didn’t vote for him.

53% disapproval ain't shit when you consider that Dems, Repubs, Independents, Libertarians, Greenies, Others, all make up the total voting constituency.
Actually, it's pretty darn good, especially when the media is dumping on Trump daily since he got elected.

You forgot to point out your superhero, tells multiple lies daily. The media is simply pointing it out.
I know you don't understand that, because honesty really doesn't matter to Little Trumpsters. They just want live in the world of alternative facts, also known as Fantasy World.
Also, you don't seem to respect the Independents. Trump is doing poorly with that group and in the midterms, Trump/GOP lost the Independent vote by 18%. Independents are pragmatic, who don't drink the Little Trumpster Kool-aid or anybody's Kool-aid.
I also want to point out,there are more Independents than there are either Repugs or Dems. It's estimated that by 2025, there will be more Independents than there are Repugs and Dems, combined.

Lil' white lies...mostly harmless exaggerations. Nothing close to, "if you have a doctor, then you can keep your doctor".
Still, you will fail to see the legislative difference.

Lil' white lies...mostly harmless exaggerations. Nothing close to, "if you have a doctor, then you can keep your doctor".

See if you like this one Trump ass licker.....LOL

Trump vows to repeal ObamaCare on day one of presidency

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...s_more_documents_before_passing_sentence.html

Thanks to the sentencing memorandum filed by counsel for General Michael Flynn, we now see that the FBI used deception to ensnare him in a perjury trap. The Wall Street Journal summarizes the deception employed by or at the behest of James Comey and Peter Strzok, both now fired and revealed as fanatical Trump-haters:

The Flynn filing describes government documents concerning the Jan. 24, 2017 meeting with two FBI agents when Mr. Flynn supposedly lied. It turns out the meeting was set up by then Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn that day on other business – to discuss an FBI training session. By Mr. McCabe's account, on that call he told Mr. Flynn he "felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down" with him to talk about his Russia communications.

Mr. McCabe then urged Mr. Flynn to meet without a lawyer present. "I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [Mr. Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [Mr. Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants," wrote Mr. McCabe in a memo viewed by the Flynn defense team.

According to the FBI summary of the interview – known as a 302 – Mr. McCabe and FBI officials "decided the agents would not warn Flynn that it was a crime to lie during an FBI interview because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport."

We also know from then FBI Director James Comey that this was his idea. This is "something I probably wouldn't have done or wouldn't have gotten away with in a more organized administration," Mr. Comey boasted on MSNBC this weekend. "In the George W. Bush Administration or the Obama Administration, if the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel, there would be discussions and approvals and who would be there. And I thought, it's early enough let's just send a couple guys over."

If the goal was to set a legal trap, it worked.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_before_passing_sentence.html#ixzz5Zc3DuGXT
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Awe................the Judge sniffed out how the FBI trapped Flynn.............and has now ordered Mueller to produce all the 302's in regards to that meeting where he sent Peter Lunatic to entrap him..........You know.......the fired guy who is DISAVOWED.......

Comey has been caught up in this for signing the order.............and they did the interview using the LOGAN ACT................LOL

Logan Act - Wikipedia

Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act,[3] one in 1802 and the other in 1852.[4] Neither was convicted of violating the Act.[4]

See if you like this one Trump ass licker.....LOL

Trump vows to repeal ObamaCare on day one of presidency

Not a lie. He didn't envision McShitstain voting thumbs down. He would've signed a repeal if not for that. And we all knew 'day one' was an exaggeration; except for horse's asses like you that doesn't know how our Republic works!

Shut your whiny pie hole. States chose presidents, deal with it.

You are stupid. I know States choose presidents - I said so. Three states put Trump over the top .

No, it was just TX, or was it FL? The three States you mentioned would have been useless without the other States. Trump had a 76 EC vote majority, you can play your useless game all day, doesn't make you right.

Comey admits decision to send FBI agents to interview Flynn was not standard

U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ordered Mueller late Wednesday to turn over all of the government's documents and "memoranda" related to Flynn's questioning.

Flynn's sentencing is set for Tuesday. Mueller's team has already suggested to the court that Flynn be spared jail time, citing his cooperation.

But Sullivan's demand puts Mueller under the microscope, and sets a 3 p.m. ET Friday deadline for the special counsel's office to produce the sensitive FBI documents.

Sullivan -- who overturned the 2008 conviction of former U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens after government misconduct came to light -- is weighing how to sentence Flynn, who pleaded guilty to one count of lying to federal authorities during the 2017 interview in the West Wing. Flynn faced mounting legal bills that forced him to sell his home amid the prosecution.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...s_more_documents_before_passing_sentence.html

Thanks to the sentencing memorandum filed by counsel for General Michael Flynn, we now see that the FBI used deception to ensnare him in a perjury trap. The Wall Street Journal summarizes the deception employed by or at the behest of James Comey and Peter Strzok, both now fired and revealed as fanatical Trump-haters:

The Flynn filing describes government documents concerning the Jan. 24, 2017 meeting with two FBI agents when Mr. Flynn supposedly lied. It turns out the meeting was set up by then Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn that day on other business – to discuss an FBI training session. By Mr. McCabe's account, on that call he told Mr. Flynn he "felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down" with him to talk about his Russia communications.

Mr. McCabe then urged Mr. Flynn to meet without a lawyer present. "I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [Mr. Flynn] and the agents only. I further stated that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House Counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [Mr. Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants," wrote Mr. McCabe in a memo viewed by the Flynn defense team.

According to the FBI summary of the interview – known as a 302 – Mr. McCabe and FBI officials "decided the agents would not warn Flynn that it was a crime to lie during an FBI interview because they wanted Flynn to be relaxed and they were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport."

We also know from then FBI Director James Comey that this was his idea. This is "something I probably wouldn't have done or wouldn't have gotten away with in a more organized administration," Mr. Comey boasted on MSNBC this weekend. "In the George W. Bush Administration or the Obama Administration, if the FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official, you would work through the White House counsel, there would be discussions and approvals and who would be there. And I thought, it's early enough let's just send a couple guys over."

If the goal was to set a legal trap, it worked.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_before_passing_sentence.html#ixzz5Zc3DuGXT
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Awe................the Judge sniffed out how the FBI trapped Flynn.............and has now ordered Mueller to produce all the 302's in regards to that meeting where he sent Peter Lunatic to entrap him..........You know.......the fired guy who is DISAVOWED.......

Comey has been caught up in this for signing the order.............and they did the interview using the LOGAN ACT................LOL

Logan Act - Wikipedia

Only two people have ever been indicted on charges of violating the Act,[3] one in 1802 and the other in 1852.[4] Neither was convicted of violating the Act.[4]

It's called ENTRAPMENT!

ahahahahhahahaha and
hahahahhahahahahah
LOL

And by “most of the country,” you mean dirt, not people.

NO, 76 more electoral votes. Not a hard concept to understand for anyone with an IQ above 10.

Forum List

Back