🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

RUMP knows all he has to do is keep democrats focused on attacking him for whatever to produce the image of democrats in a state of chaos.

Sure, you eternal nitwit.......THAT type of strategy worked so damn well in these latest Midterms......didn't it???............LOL

There was a reason the framers put the impeachment clause in the Constitution, and the reason comes down to the Trump-type presidents. Trump has obvious flaws that America should not have to contend with, and be nursed through four years.
Let us have a huge parade for Trump and then remove him from office.

There was a reason the framers put the impeachment clause in the Constitution, and the reason comes down to the Trump-type presidents. Trump has obvious flaws that America should not have to contend with, and be nursed through four years.
Let us have a huge parade for Trump and then remove him from office.

the PROPHET -----john adams???

Which one of you bold rightwinger "revolutionaries" is going to be the first to murder a U.S. Army soldier?
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians ordering them to kill Loyal Americans defending their Constitution. Most soldiers are also Patriots.

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

Again you're missing the point. Trump's pronouncements have two purposes:

1) inspire outrage among the non-Trumpanzes. (and without meaning disrespect, the thread evidences that)

2) energize the base without actually accomplishing anything concrete. The base is told they are victims of a majority tyranny, and they must prepare to defend their rights with force. There's no tyranny. If there was, Trump would never have been allowed to attain the office. And Trump will not be removed from office unless there's a showing that he did something akin to treason.

See goat's post above.

It seems liberals are as confused about the legally of impeachment as they are about collusion.

The only thing I am confused about is why on earth you would reply to my specificity post without addressing one single point that I made but tell me that you think ‘liberals’ ‘are confused’ about the ‘legally’ of impeachment.

I’m not confused about impeachment or collusion,

What are you talking about?

I’ll ask again:

Hellokitty, post: 21378429
The people will revolt by re-electing TRUMP.

Why isn’t your goon president so confident about that? He says his people will revolt and some of his goons here jumped on that call to arms, eager to shoot non-trump-lackey Americans with their stockpiles of assault rifles and whatever human killing tools they could afford.

Why didn’t Trumpo say what you said about voting him to a second term when he beats impeachment in the Senate? Why did TRUMPO implore violence for his sorry ass’s sake and not renounce the slightest thought that domestic terrorism would save his lying stealing ass.

Why why why? Perhaps you know?

Can you explain your dear leader’s sanction of domestic terrorism if he is ‘legally’ impeached in accordance with the Constitution of the United States of America.

2) energize the base without actually accomplishing anything concrete. The base is told they are victims of a majority tyranny, and they must prepare to defend their rights with force. There's no tyranny. If there was, Trump would never have been allowed to attain the office. And Trump will not be removed from office unless there's a showing that he did something akin to treason.

You're partially correct......BUT, it sure sounds like Trump's saying that "...there's good people on both sides [in Charlottsville]".......OR, "knock the crap out of them, would you?" Trump said, drawing cheers and laughter. "Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. ....

..and then claiming that any violence that follows is not his fault.

cutter, post: 21380141
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians...

Are you saying we will see American active duty soldiers switch from the Constitutiional side to the Trump side?

How do you ‘cutter’ get to decide which American politician is corrupt and needs to be shot so these renegade soldiers know exactly who to shoot?

Are you so ignorant that you believe every active duty high ranking officer down to the most recent recruit will betray the Constitution to engage in the Trumpo revolt?

What about the majority in the military that disapprove of Trumpo right now? Will your Trumpo shock troops kill all of them first for supporting ‘corrupt’ politicians?

Trump should be impeached for putting this idea in your head that you would be justified to murder any anti-trump American that needs to be eliminated so Trumpo can hold on to power.

You are a sicko. Deplorable.

You're partially correct......BUT, it sure sounds like Trump's saying that "...there's good people on both sides [in Charlottsville]".......OR, "knock the crap out of them, would you?" Trump said, drawing cheers and laughter. "Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise. ....

..and then claiming that any violence that follows is not his fault.
Of course he is. But he didn't pay anyone's legal fees. He's notoriously cheap too, btw. The neo-nazis who rioted in Charolttesville are in hiding. Trump's prouncements are bullshit. He's an entertainer doing the outrageous.

Yes his "big talk" can get people hurt. But we're not about to have any insurrection.

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

I'm not sure about 'revolt', but impeaching Trump is addressing the symptom, rather than the cause. Democrats need to figure out why the working class bailed on them. If they fail to do that, getting rid of Trump won't do much good.

bendog, post: 21380321
Yes his "big talk" can get people hurt. But we're not about to have any insurrection.

When the President of the United States is using language and the highest office in the land to deliberately get, as you say people, (his political adversaries) hurt by even a hint to his followers that a violent revolt if he is constitutionally impeached would be acceptable to him is in my opinion a treasonous attack on our democracy and way of life.

I say we treat this new level of authoritarian passion from Trumpo himself seriously.

Trumpo needs to back his language down in this regard.

I’m saying Trumpo needs to right now get it on record that he will throw every level of law enforcement power against any of his followers that takes up any kind of violence against any person or institution if he is impeached.

He must say he will not accept violence or revolt in his name - period.

bendog, post: 21380321

When the President of the United States is using language and the highest office in the land to deliberately get, as you say people, (his political adversaries) hurt by even a hint to his followers that a violent revolt if he is constitutionally impeached would be acceptable to him is in my opinion a treasonous attack on our democracy and way of life.

I say we treat this new level of authoritarian passion from Trumpo himself seriously.

Trumpo needs to back his language down in this regard.

I’m saying Trumpo needs to right now get it on record that he will throw every level of law enforcement power against any of his followers that takes up any kind of violence against any person or institution if he is impeached.

He must say he will not accept violence or revolt in his name - period.
Trump's never going to do that. He entertains the Trumpanzees by telling them they are outnumbered and outgunned (by a thousand unarmed refugees who can be rounded up in a day LOL) and letting them blame their failures on having what's their's taken from them, despite the fact they never earned what they convince themselves has been stolen.

He entertains the Trumpanzees by telling them they are outnumbered and outgunned (by a thousand unarmed refugees who can be rounded up in a day LOL) and letting them blame their failures on having what's their's taken from them, despite the fact they never earned what they convince themselves has been stolen.

Replace "refugees" with "capitalists" and you have Bernie's stump speech.

dblack, post: 21380330
I'm not sure about 'revolt', but impeaching Trump is addressing the symptom, rather than the cause.

When and if Trumpo is impeached it will be because there is just cause to do it.

Trumpo’s high crime or misdemeanor must and will be the only ‘cause’ for impeachment.

It has nothing to do with how Democrats can appeal to white working class males or any other voting bloc.

The ‘cause’ for why Democrats have lost the least educated white males is one that Trumpo has exploited and is what helped him get elected for sure. But Trumpo’s exploitation of racial and religious tension for political gain is not what has Trumpo under threat of impeachment at all.

It’s will be his crimes and lawless behavior.

dblack, post: 21380330
I'm not sure about 'revolt', but impeaching Trump is addressing the symptom, rather than the cause.

When and if Trumpo is impeached it will be because there is just cause to do it.

Trumpo’s high crime or misdemeanor must and will be the only ‘cause’ for impeachment.

It has nothing to do with how Democrats can appeal to white working class males or any other voting bloc.

The ‘cause’ for why Democrats have lost the least educated white males is one that Trumpo has exploited and is what helped him get elected for sure. But Trumpo’s exploitation of racial and religious tension for political gain is not what has Trumpo under threat of impeachment at all.

It’s will be his crimes and lawless behavior.

My point is that impeaching him won't do much good if Trump voters are still in the same "mood". They'll just elect some other deplorable and we're off to the races.

OKTexas, post: 21377504
I wonder why you commies never bother to mention that Manafort was working with the Podesta brothers in the Ukraine. Is their case worse also?

If Podesta did anything against the law -charge him by all means. Guess that un-commies me.

Up until now the Republicans controlled the White House, Senate and House. If Podesta committed a crime you’ve had two years to indict him.

So Manafort is still a convicted felon. What is your point.

The point, they were working for the same people, filed the same belated FARA notice and no one in the MSM or the commies are saying a word about it.

Trump's never going to do that.

Probably won’t until pressed, but what I’m saying he is not fit to be President if at some point builds upon this theme that a violent revolt would be acceptable (to him) in response to his impeachment.

I know there is not going to the slightest bit of revolt on this asshole’s behalf when it gets right down to it.

But if some Trumpo obsessed nutjob goes berserk and plows his Dodge Charger into a crowd of Democrats if Trumpo is impeached any injuries and fatalities it should matter that Trumpo’s words incited it.

OKTexas, post: 21377472
Was that post directed to you?

Can’t name a criminal Democrat politician any one here voted for so it brings out the whiny little loser kook in you.

Really, Barry in DC comes to mind, Jessie Jacksons little boy in Chicago does also. There are more across the country were elected during or after conviction. How soon you forget.

cutter, post: 21380141
Before you see soldiers following orders to fire on Americans you will see soldiers switch sides and fire on the corrupt politicians...

Are you saying we will see American active duty soldiers switch from the Constitutiional side to the Trump side?

How do you ‘cutter’ get to decide which American politician is corrupt and needs to be shot so these renegade soldiers know exactly who to shoot?

Are you so ignorant that you believe every active duty high ranking officer down to the most recent recruit will betray the Constitution to engage in the Trumpo revolt?

What about the majority in the military that disapprove of Trumpo right now? Will your Trumpo shock troops kill all of them first for supporting ‘corrupt’ politicians?

Trump should be impeached for putting this idea in your head that you would be justified to murder any anti-trump American that needs to be eliminated so Trumpo can hold on to power.

You are a sicko. Deplorable.

You may have misread the post you're citing......

Forum List

Back