🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: [Impeach me] "....and people will revolt"

Better hope "B" never happens, the left is outgunned
Do you really expect there would be any kind of significant violence?
I wouldn't predict a definite yes, but we should absolutely prepare for the eventuality.
Well, there are a few layers to this particular onion.

He could (and most likely will) be impeached by the House. Then the question would be how bad things look in terms of evidence, and how much political pressure moderate Republican Senators would be under to follow suit. Then we find out if he's removed from office, forced out, or somehow remains.

:popcorn:

Trump speculated that if he was impeached, his supporters would rebel against Constitutional authority.

Encouraging sedition, rebellion and treason against the United States.

Were he not so obviously suffering from a degenerative mental disorder, he would have been arrested by now.

Time to invoke the Twenty-Fifth.

Every serving member of the US Armed Forces and its Reserve and Guard components is sworn to uphold the Constitution.

Every serving employee of the Federal Government is sworn to uphold the Constitution.

Every military veteran at one time swore an oath to uphold the Constitution; most consider the oath binding for life.

The vast majority of American citizens support the Constitution as the fundamental governing law of the Republic.

-------------

Rebellion against Constitutional proceedings and outcomes will not be tolerated in this country.

Rebel against that and you bring down upon your head the Majesty and Might of the People of the United States.

Rather like asking to get hit by an F5 tornado or a Cat-5 hurricane... a.k.a. The Hammer of God.

Good luck with that... a$$holes... pi$$ants.

Last edited:
Really Trumpers...are you seriously ready and willing to commit murder and destroy your country to protect this asshole?

Point is-------------->the press used to have it correct...……...the Presidents personal life is off limits. This was the way it was until sometime around Nixon. I think Watergate opened it up, and that had nothing to do with his personal life; but I do think Nixon deserved what he got.

Why do morons like you keep on harping that Trump's troubles are based on his cheating on his wife????..........NO ONE GIVES A SHIT......

Your orange clown;s troubles stem from campaign finance FRAUD....and not for where and when and how he grabs pussies.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

REMEMBER--------->

1. You had him on treason,

2. You had him on collusion,

3. Now you have him on campaign finance.

We have spent at least 4 to 6 months on ALL of your allegations, distinct and separate, and you keep moving the bar. It is like 3 card Monty, and when we actually find the bean, you change the game to something else.

You people are in deep doo, and that is why ALL of you are on here crowing, lol. Make no mistake, your side is in trouble LEGALLY.

Oh sure, maybe you can get a rabbit out of your hat to get Trump, but that is one. As that happens, many of YOURS will go down.

Why do you think Heir Mewler won't release his report?

Want me to tell you!

Because the instant he does and there is no longer a special counsel, everything will start coming out without repercussions. Heir Mewler is the only thing between you, and devastation, lol.

By the way---------------->ya know that government shutdown that MAY be coming! Maybe you...…..the great Karnak; should investigate for the rest of the Leftists on here, IF the special counsel would be funded-) Imagine if it went on 6 weeks, OMG! And if the special counsel could NOT say a word while unfunded, I wonder what would happen-)
So many charges to choose from

Let’s go after all of them

Point is-------------->the press used to have it correct...……...the Presidents personal life is off limits. This was the way it was until sometime around Nixon. I think Watergate opened it up, and that had nothing to do with his personal life; but I do think Nixon deserved what he got.

Why do morons like you keep on harping that Trump's troubles are based on his cheating on his wife????..........NO ONE GIVES A SHIT......

Your orange clown;s troubles stem from campaign finance FRAUD....and not for where and when and how he grabs pussies.

You are barking up the wrong tree.

REMEMBER--------->

1. You had him on treason,

2. You had him on collusion,

3. Now you have him on campaign finance.

We have spent at least 4 to 6 months on ALL of your allegations, distinct and separate, and you keep moving the bar. It is like 3 card Monty, and when we actually find the bean, you change the game to something else.

You people are in deep doo, and that is why ALL of you are on here crowing, lol. Make no mistake, your side is in trouble LEGALLY.

Oh sure, maybe you can get a rabbit out of your hat to get Trump, but that is one. As that happens, many of YOURS will go down.

Why do you think Heir Mewler won't release his report?

Want me to tell you!

Because the instant he does and there is no longer a special counsel, everything will start coming out without repercussions. Heir Mewler is the only thing between you, and devastation, lol.

By the way---------------->ya know that government shutdown that MAY be coming! Maybe you...…..the great Karnak; should investigate for the rest of the Leftists on here, IF the special counsel would be funded-) Imagine if it went on 6 weeks, OMG! And if the special counsel could NOT say a word while unfunded, I wonder what would happen-)
So many charges to choose from

Let’s go after all of them

Trump's best option is to resign and hope that Mike Pence will pardon him.

OKTexas, post: 21377504
I wonder why you commies never bother to mention that Manafort was working with the Podesta brothers in the Ukraine. Is their case worse also?

If Podesta did anything against the law -charge him by all means. Guess that un-commies me.

Up until now the Republicans controlled the White House, Senate and House. If Podesta committed a crime you’ve had two years to indict him.

So Manafort is still a convicted felon. What is your point.

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???
Go ahead punk. Make my day.

Based on the thread's title, the question arises as to whether:

A. Trump is so darn sure that his followers love him enough to pick up their pitchforks and take to the streets during the impeachment proceedings.....OR

B. Trump is calling on his friends in the NRA and White Supremacist groups to start a civil war to defend his honor???

Impeachment does not mean removal. Removal from office only happens through a Senate vote by 2/3s majority. Senate is control by Republicans, so removal from office is unlikely by those means.

Basically, you're stating what most of us already know.......BUT, this thread is NOT about the process and the remote likelihood of removing this scourge on the oval office.

RATHER, this thread is about Trump calling on his base to REVOLT against democrats who have dared to uncover his misdeed , corruption and constant lying.

Geez....just read through this thread.

We have alot of sheeple out there who are slaves to the media reality manufacturing company. Fucking yikes....these is zero chance of Trump being removed from office. Zero.....doy.....Clinton is out on a book tour making millions as we speak!

Listen....I suggest the progressives among us start stocking up on butter. Lots of it s0ns. The bumpy gonna get hot and stingy inside those bubbles you people dwell in. Outside these ghey message boards, some college campuses and Hollywood, nobody thinks Trump is going to be removed with zero on Russian collusion. C'mon now.....you people are an army if 17. Doy.....butter s0ns....really.....thank me later!:113::113:

Geez....just read through this thread.

We have alot of sheeple out there who are slaves to the media reality manufacturing company. Fucking yikes....these is zero chance of Trump being removed from office. Zero.....doy.....Clinton is out on a book tour making millions as we speak!

Listen....I suggest the progressives among us start stocking up on butter. Lots of it s0ns. The bumpy gonna get hot and stingy inside those bubbles you people dwell in. Outside these ghey message boards, some college campuses and Hollywood, nobody thinks Trump is going to be removed with zero on Russian collusion. C'mon now.....you people are an army if 17. Doy.....butter s0ns....really.....thank me later!:113::113:
I didn't know jails allowed internet access

Forum List

Back