Trump in Court today

You wanted proof that the judge is corrupt, you got it here. Knowing that the charges are beyond the statue of limitations yet proceeding with the process
You didn't provide any proof. The judge warned the prosecution on day on that they had to tie in "fraud" that occurred beyond the statute of limitations to being a pattern that continuing fraud built upon. If Trump's more current lies were built upon lies made previously .... he's really fucked.

But sure, if he wasn't running in 24, he'd be running three-card monte to magaworld today.

You wanted proof that the judge is corrupt, you got it here.
No, I got a random internet fool regurgitating a lie his orange god told him.

"
Engoron noted that the attorney general is suing Trump not on the underlying transactions but on the financial statements that referenced them, which occurred after 2014 and are included in the AG’s claims.

"Every use of a false financial statements in business starts the statute of limitations running again,” Engoron said. "I understand that the defendants strongly disagree with this and will appeal on those grounds."

You need to speak to Ms James. That is the claim she is making and one that the judge agrees with.
Hence the summary judgement.
Look, you remedials need to understand the context of the hearing. Trump isnt going to win. That finished a week ago. He is already guilty. The argument is now about how much he pays. No more than that.
So, you're talking out of your ass. That figures.

You people are so business ignorant that words can't describe it...lol

I mean, not one of you has put a moment's thought into any of this.

You call us "remedials" and you silly asses don't understand the difference assessed value and market value...lol

If James thinks all this created $100 million in profit for Trump, then she's a fucking moron.

So, you're talking out of your ass. That figures.

You people are so business ignorant that words can't describe it...lol

I mean, not one of you has put a moment's thought into any of this.

You call us "remedials" and you silly asses don't understand the difference assessed value and market value...lol

If James thinks all this created $100 million in profit for Trump, then she's a fucking moron.
I dont have to understand it. The concept itself is pretty simple.
Trump lied in order to make money.
Got caught.
Is being punished.
Thats how it works

A jury trial was not offered. This witch hunt is purely political wrapped in an obscure procedural mechanism that hasn't been used this way before. If this persecution is successful, only a fool would do business in NY.

1696362487874.png

I dont have to understand it. The concept itself is pretty simple.
Trump lied in order to make money.
Got caught.
Is being punished.
Thats how it works
You really need to understand it, so you will avoid making stupid and uninformed comments like "Trump lied in order to make money".

If you're going to make a claim, you need to be able to back it up. Like when you said Trump "made 100 mil".

This whole case is based on ignorance, surrounded by stupidity.

The judge even admitted that the statute of limitations has expired on 80% of the case. I mean, shit, James didn't already know that?...lol

You really need to understand it, so you will avoid making stupid and uninformed comments like "Trump lied in order to make money".

If you're going to make a claim, you need to be able to back it up. Like when you said Trump "made 100 mil".

This whole case is based on ignorance, surrounded by stupidity.

The judge even admitted that the statute of limitations has expired on 80% of the case. I mean, shit, James didn't already know that?...lol
Its been confirmed in court. Trump and his spawn are guilty fraudsters,
Case closed.

I do hope that he doesnt continue with his campaign of idiocy. Calling the Judge "deranged" is not a winning strategy.. It would be far better to take his medicine and plead for mercy.

It would not be a good look to get locked up for contempt. Trump has a full diary of court dates so it could get very messy.

Listen to why Trump is lying when he complains about having to be in court.

“This is politics,” said the former president. “Now, it has been very successful for them because they took me off the campaign trail. Because I’ve been sitting in a courthouse all day long instead of being in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, or a lot of other places I could be at.”

Trump doesn’t have to be there, there is no requirement, he’s not compelled legally to be there.

And his campaign aides make it pretty clear that they think that this is the best campaign stop for him, the best use of his time as a candidate in the short term, as he could possibly have.

Bloomberg’s Salea Mosin agrees Trump is “on the campaign trail” in the court and using it to sow “more seeds of distrust” and talk to his base.

Even Republicans here brag that these things are making his numbers go up.

Will you cry if there is no verdict?
Adjudication of the Cry Baby Loser's 91 felony counts for which he has been indicted, based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of several dozen Republicans, has overcome the Loser's attempts to lie, hide evidence, and gag witnesses.

So much truth is being exposed regarding the sexual abuser that the court rulings in his various capers are secondary.

... and then, of course, there is the sheer entertainment value of all the revelations...

Adjudication of the Cry Baby Loser's 91 felony counts for which he has been indicted, based upon documented evidence and the sworn testimony of several dozen Republicans, has overcome the Loser's attempts to lie, hide evidence, and gag witnesses.

So much truth is being exposed regarding the sexual abuser that the court rulings in his various capers are secondary.

... and then, of course, there is the sheer entertainment value of all the revelations...

If the four cases against Trump I don't hear Republicans coming to his defense trying to make an argument that they are nothingburgers. They could do that when they knew the Senate Republicans wouldn't convict him.

So now we've taken it out of partisan hands. He will be judged by a jury of his peers.

There was no question Trump broke the law when he over inflated the value of his properties and got loans and a lower interest rate based on that dollar amount. It's fraud. No need to have witnesses or to question anyone. Trump was flat out guilty.

When you say your home is 10,000 square feet and worth $1 million dollars and it's only 5000 square feet and only worth $500K, and you took out a loan based on the over inflated numbers, you are a criminal.

No Trump, it doesn't make you smart. Not if you get caught. He must have thought he was above the law.

Trump falsely boosted his net worth by between $1.9 billion and $3.6 billion a year over a decade.

If the four cases against Trump I don't hear Republicans coming to his defense trying to make an argument that they are nothingburgers. They could do that when they knew the Senate Republicans wouldn't convict him.

So now we've taken it out of partisan hands. He will be judged by a jury of his peers.

There was no question Trump broke the law when he over inflated the value of his properties and got loans and a lower interest rate based on that dollar amount. It's fraud. No need to have witnesses or to question anyone. Trump was flat out guilty.

When you say your home is 10,000 square feet and worth $1 million dollars and it's only 5000 square feet and only worth $500K, and you took out a loan based on the over inflated numbers, you are a criminal.

No Trump, it doesn't make you smart. Not if you get caught. He must have thought he was above the law.

Trump falsely boosted his net worth by between $1.9 billion and $3.6 billion a year over a decade.
Patriotic Americans can now celebrate our system of jurisprudence, as vital to our self-governance as our democratic elections.

There are those whose selfish interests cause them to attack both,

Last edited:
Patriotic Americans can now celebrate our system of jurisprudence, as vital to our self-governance as our democratic elections.

There are those whose selfish interests cause them to attack both,
Good point. Let the legal system decide if Trump did all those things I think he did. Let a jury of 12 decide. The only thing that makes me nervous is Trump and is expensive lawyers pulling a Johnny Cochran, Shapiro & Kardashian.

Good point. Let the legal system decide if Trump did all those things I think he did. Let a jury of 12 decide. The only thing that makes me nervous is Trump and is expensive lawyers pulling a Johnny Cochran, Shapiro & Kardashian.
Even if he beats all the raps, all the evidence he desperately tried to conceal, all the sworn testimony he tried to suppress, all the lies he told, and all his threats and attacks on public servants are exposed. His cult's irrational denials will appear even more absurd.

Even if he beats all the raps, all the evidence he desperately tried to conceal, all the sworn testimony he tried to suppress, all the lies he told, and all his threats and attacks on public servants are exposed. His cult's irrational denials will appear even more absurd.
It certainly don't believe this is going to help him with people who are on the fence. And I believe a lot of Republicans who can't vote for Biden will just stay home.

Republicans want us to forget about abortion but it's on the ticket next year and young women are going to show up for it.

It certainly don't believe this is going to help him with people who are on the fence. And I believe a lot of Republicans who can't vote for Biden will just stay home.

Republicans want us to forget about abortion but it's on the ticket next year and young women are going to show up for it.
The GOP's reliable bases of aging, angry, less-educated white men and evangelicals who worship the sexual abuser are ineluctably shrinking.

The GOP's reliable bases of aging, angry, less-educated white men and evangelicals who worship the sexual abuser are ineluctably shrinking.

How about all the unvaccinated Trump supporters who died of Covid?

In the last three months, five conservative talk show hosts have died from COVID​

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

October 21, 2021, 5:27 p.m.

1697118602075.png

'We killed Herman Cain': Trump staffers say they blame themselves for Cain's COVID-19 death after he attended Tulsa rally​

How about all the unvaccinated Trump supporters who died of Covid?

In the last three months, five conservative talk show hosts have died from COVID​

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

October 21, 2021, 5:27 p.m.

View attachment 841909

'We killed Herman Cain': Trump staffers say they blame themselves for Cain's COVID-19 death after he attended Tulsa rally​

The Trump cult has contempt for science - medical, climatological, etc.

Their authoritarianism demands that their politicians control wombs, private enterprise, education, etc.

The Trump cult has contempt for science - medical, climatological, etc.

Their authoritarianism demands that their politicians control wombs, private enterprise, education, etc.
Undermine

Unions
Schools
Teachers
Minorities
Science
Government
Media

You wanted proof that the judge is corrupt, you got it here. Knowing that the charges are beyond the statue of limitations yet proceeding with the process
Do you have a link from a conservative source explaining that this is happening to Trump? Sounds like some nonsense his lawyers tried to claim but I'd have to look into it. I've heard nothing about this statute of limitation running out. Which case? What about the 3 other cases? Or 5 because I'm not sure which case you are referring to. Criminal or civil?

Forum List

Back