Trump in Pensilvania

Trump says If he loses Pennsylvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pennsylvania ... now I've heard everything...

P.S.
damn auto spell check there are ya happy

I like the spelling "Pencilvainia". His polls are dropping like lead zeppelin and his campaign is in vain.
Good for you Pogo, now you two can share a dick.

Trump says If he loses Pennsylvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pennsylvania ... now I've heard everything...

P.S.

I like the spelling "Pencilvainia". His polls are dropping like lead zeppelin and his campaign is in vain.
EXTREMELY vain, ya.

:wtf: "share a dick"?
89.gif

Uhhhhh....... no thanks Pinky. I gotta drive. Weirdo.
Not that there's anything wrong with that if it's what you're into. Hope you get a nice short-fingered one.

P.S.

EXTREMELY vain, ya.

89.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that if it's what you're into. Hope you get a nice short-fingered one.
Just glad the idiot is one of yours. I don't think he will last long.

P.S.

EXTREMELY vain, ya.

89.gif

I have no idea where he's from, Pinko. I just riff on the name of the state because I can.

Not like having meltdowns over spelling to avoid the elephant in the room of being THIRTY POINTS DOWN in the polls.

:dig:

Here's a hint for your pink ass -- know that greater Philadelphia area where the analysts are pointing as crucial to Rump's chances in Pennsylvania? Whelp -- that's where I'm from. And we like our people real.

And here's Rump crying like a little girl about "waaah, if I lose they cheated!" because just like the rest of his pathetic life, he cannot and will not take any responsibility for anything he fucks up and ruins, ever.

Good luck having a self-absorbed short-fingered whiny little bitch like that in the White House.

P.S.

EXTREMELY vain, ya.

89.gif

I have no idea where he's from, Pinko. I just riff on the name of the state because I can.

Not like having meltdowns over spelling to avoid the elephant in the room of being THIRTY POINTS DOWN in the polls.

Here's a hint for your pink ass -- know that greater Philadelphia area where the analysts are pointing as crucial to Rump's chances in Pennsylvania? Whelp -- that's where I'm from. And we like our people real.

And here's Rump crying like a little girl about "waaah, if I lose they cheated!" because just like the rest of his pathetic life, he cannot and will not take any responsibility for anything he fucks up and ruins, ever.

Good luck having a self-absorbed short-fingered whiny little bitch like that in the White House.
Your fellow coons are not going to turn out for this one like the last two.

true says If he loses Pensilvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pensilvania ... now I've heard everything
"Pensilvania"? Are you serious?

ROTFLMAO.

One of our more educated Democrats.

Note that he repeated the spelling error even after being laughed at.
let me correct you, there wasn't a spelling error the word is spelled correct its that damn spell check ... didn't see it at the time ... shit happens ... but you righties are sure to jump on it right away ... not only do you have to look for misspelled words, grammar, and auto spell now, cause these republicans will jump on you in a minute

Had you paid attention in school, perhaps correct English would have become second nature.

Or not. :laugh2:

I am not sure what it is like in the Western part of the Commonwealth, but our media market is swimming in Hillary ads. I've only noticed a small handful of Trump ads; however, that was during the primary.

true says If he loses Pensilvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pensilvania ... now I've heard everything
"Pensilvania"? Are you serious?

ROTFLMAO.

Read his comment on the autocorrect douche bag. It happens to everyone so get off your high horse!

Rumor has it the Donald has told his 'closest' supporter Ivanka in a very late special secret meeting.
If he doesn't win the general election Biggly....
If he doesn't trounce Hillary by record numbers he knows the election was fixed....

And he's going to get even with every one of the fuckers who screwed him over....

My people are working very hard to confirm this story....

Donald Trump.jpg

Last edited:
EXTREMELY vain, ya.

89.gif

"Fellow coons"?? :wtf:

This is almost as strange as your obsession with "sharing dicks".

Pogo is an O'possum, Pinklips, not a "coon". Nor am I Cajun anyway.

pogo-updown.jpg

89.gif

"Fellow coons"?? :wtf:

This is almost as strange as your obsession with "sharing dicks".

Pogo is an O'possum, Pinklips, not a "coon". Nor am I Cajun anyway.

pogo-updown.jpg
Me thinks DF has some issues.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/25 - 8/7 -- -- 49.2 40.0 Clinton +9.2
NBC/WSJ/Marist 8/3 - 8/7 834 RV 3.4 48 37 Clinton +11
Quinnipiac 7/30 - 8/7 815 LV 3.4 52 42 Clinton +10
Susquehanna 7/31 - 8/4 772 LV 3.5 47 37 Clinton +10
Franklin & Marshall 7/29 - 8/2 389 LV 6.3 49 38 Clinton +11
PPP (D) 7/29 - 7/31 1505 LV 2.5 49 45 Clinton +4
Suffolk University 7/25 - 7/27 500 LV 4.4 50 41 Clinton +9
All Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton

Going to be hard to get that back. Trump is ahead in only two of the battleground states.

Trump is going to win because he has a bold new vision for America.

Just kidding. Trump is a racist jerk and he will be a disaster for America....but at least he's better than Hillary.

Vote for Trump

Forum List

Back