Trump insults a war hero

What Trump said about our veterans is DISGUSTING.

I hate these small government fuckers bitching about our government spending money...While they know damn well they'd cut it.

I was hoping that the retard Trump would be on stage at the debates on August 6.

That is looking less likely now.

Most of the Republican party aren't retarded like his supporters.

Regardless of his place in the polls....Fox should ban him from the debates

If I were Republican, I would not share the stage with him

The fear from the left permeates.

This from the retard who just admitted Trump can't win.
I didn't say he "can't win", I said I don't think he will. You, on the other hand, must think he can because your fear is standing out like a sore thumb.

Trump can win the primary hands down. The corporaCONs won't be voting for him but the poor dumb white trash will and that is most of the GOP base.

What Trump said about our veterans is DISGUSTING.

I hate these small government fuckers bitching about our government spending money...While they know damn well they'd cut it.

do you keep up with the freaking news? they have now disarmed our military at their own bases where they are SITTING ducks for like for what just happened with this Muhammed. the VA has waiting periods so long our vets DIE before they get in. and it goes on and on. and do they CARE about that? no they blow smoke up our asses over TRUMP.
so knock off the nonsense AND get with the here and now. stop letting these leftist/commies lead you around by your nose

Last edited:
Fox should definitely not ban him from the debates.

He is the leading candidate. He should be on stage.

The draft dodger criticizes the war hero.

lol

Trump is toast.

A lot of people got deferments. Trump got educational deferments unlike Ted Nugent who crapped his pants and Dick Cheney who faked disability.

7095315075_511593029d.jpg

Regardless of his position.....if I were a Republican, I would refuse to take the stage with him

Last edited:
As I said in the other thread.

None of the Democrats gave a crap about that when he (McCain) was Running for President

so now today he's back to being a war hero. And we are suppose to get all bent over what Trump said?

who cares he's free to say what he wants. Him and McCain has some feud going on and I could care less about McCain. he should have retired after his failed Presidential run
Exactly.
I remember the resident Libtards blaming McCain for letting himself get shot down and captured
McCain himself, in his auto biography admits that 2 of the 5 multi million dollar jets he crashed were his fault and the third one doesn't count because that one wasn't crashed that badly even though he cost thousands of people their power because he hit a power line while grandstanding.

The fourth jet was destroyed on the Forestall. The Navy exonerated McCain even though it was his jet where the conflagration began that cost the lives of over 130 seamen. Thank God his father and grandfather were admirals.

And the 5th jet was shot down in Vietnam even though some have said that McCain was flying against orders too low.

Some have called McCain stupid but not me. The guy was involved with the destruction of 5 jets and over 130 Navy seamen dying and McCain managed to come out clean as a whistle on each one.

Just because he gradated 5th from the bottom out of nearly 900 graduating cadets doesn't mean he's stupid. After all he did graduate and I'm sure his Admiral grand father and Admiral grandfather had nothing to do with it.

OUTSTANDING.... That was a great fact enema.

Yes, McCain sucked as a pilot but at least he had the balls to fly combat missions unlike Bush who got a cushy gig with the Texas Air National Guard and even then he went AWOL.

Regardless of his position.....if I were a Republican, I would refuse to take the stage with him

The Republican candidates are scared shitless of Trump. He probably has some serious dirt on all of them. All Trump has to say to them is, "While you jokers were being career politicians and taking bribes from guys like me, I was actually creating real jobs and lots of them." That will bring him huge applause and approval from the 10 or 20 percent of sane Republicans because that would be the truth.

None of the Democrats gave a crap about that when he (McCain) was Running for President

so now today he's back to being a war hero. And we are suppose to get all bent over what Trump said?

who cares he's free to say what he wants. Him and McCain has some feud going on and I could care less about McCain. he should have retired after his failed Presidential run
Exactly.
I remember the resident Libtards blaming McCain for letting himself get shot down and captured
McCain himself, in his auto biography admits that 2 of the 5 multi million dollar jets he crashed were his fault and the third one doesn't count because that one wasn't crashed that badly even though he cost thousands of people their power because he hit a power line while grandstanding.

The fourth jet was destroyed on the Forestall. The Navy exonerated McCain even though it was his jet where the conflagration began that cost the lives of over 130 seamen. Thank God his father and grandfather were admirals.

And the 5th jet was shot down in Vietnam even though some have said that McCain was flying against orders too low.

Some have called McCain stupid but not me. The guy was involved with the destruction of 5 jets and over 130 Navy seamen dying and McCain managed to come out clean as a whistle on each one.

Just because he gradated 5th from the bottom out of nearly 900 graduating cadets doesn't mean he's stupid. After all he did graduate and I'm sure his Admiral grand father and Admiral grandfather had nothing to do with it.

Yes, McCain sucked as a pilot but at least he had the balls to fly combat missions unlike Bush who got a cushy gig with the Texas Air National Guard and even then he went AWOL.

And as opposed to both Bill Clinton and Obama who did nothing.

John McCain is Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee - so why isn't he taking care of our veterans?

Why? Because he doesn't agree with you that McCain is a hero? What else does he have to agree with you on to share the same stage with you?

The Republican candidates are scared shitless of Trump. He probably has some serious dirt on all of them. All Trump has to say to them is, "While you jokers were being career politicians and taking bribes from guys like me, I was actually creating real jobs and lots of them." That will bring him huge applause and approval from the 10 or 20 percent of sane Republicans because that would be the truth.
Today, Trump has fallen on his sword

His opinions from here on in are irrelevant

Why? Because he doesn't agree with you that McCain is a hero? What else does he have to agree with you on to share the same stage with you?

Trump has insulted all POWs

I don't see how ANY republican can tolerate him

Exactly.

Hey there Eisenstein, Obama was a child during the Vietnam war and Clinton was a CO. BTW, Al Gore served in Vietnam as a combat photographer while Cheney faked a disability.

1. Cheney' - s Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era ...
    www.nytimes.com/2004/05/01/.../01CHEN.html
    The New York Times
    May 1, 2004 - By the time Dick Cheney turned 26 in January 1967 and was no longer eligible for the draft, he had asked for and received five deferments.
Romney was hiding out in France riding a bicycle for the racist Mormon church.

I think you require some education about Chicken Hawks. Follow along with the lyrics.

Well, my son asked me today, "Is this another Vietnam?"
I said, "Son, you know it's, well it's, no it's,
hmm, go ask your mom."
It brought back such precious memories
Of my days in business school
My favorite stool

Then my wife said, "Hey, I'm worried
'cause they're starting to deploy."
I said, "Honey, don't be silly,
we'll send someone else's boy."
'Cause we all make sacrifices
And in a war, that's what the poor
People are for

I said fight on for freedom's sake
'Long as I don't shake and bake

Chickenhawk - Call me a Chickenhawk
Chickenhawk - proud to be a Chickenhawk
A loyal arm chair jock
Let's check that Lockheed stock

I didn't walk the walk, but I can talk the talk
Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawwwwk!

Just because you might have seen some action
there on the front line
Don't insult the guys who served their country
here on the back nine
I was gung ho for gunnin' Ho
But I just had other priorities
Like feeling more at ease

I said bomb them to hell, but I'd
Rather not be Kentucky fried

Watch while I bring democ-
Racy to all Iraq

Why did the chicken cross the road, well I'll tell ya, Pard
The chicken crossed the road to join
the Texas Air National Guard

Roll call!
Bush - Bawk!
Card - Bawk!
Rove - Bawk!
Ashcroft - Bawk!

Rumsfeld - Bawk!
Wolfowitz - Bawk!
Perle - Bawk!
Cheney - Go Bawk yourself!

O'Reilly, Hannity, Hume - Bawk bawk bawk!
Bennet, Kristol, Lim-Bawk!
Hastert, Gingrich, Lott, Delay - Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk...

Chickenhawk - Call me a ChickenHAWK!
Chickenhawk - proud to be a ChickenHAWK!
Watch while I bring de-MAWK!
Racy to all I-RAWK!

Let me make this perfectly clear
The BAWK stops here

Trump is factual correct on McCain being a crappy pilot.

what otherthan wasting American tax dollars on unnecessary, illadvised military projects and promoting unpopular wars has McCain ever accomplished ? -

in the long term analysis, nothing of his military record has sustained his relevance as being a competent politician.

Trump is factual correct on McCain being a crappy pilot.

McCain risked his life for his country. McCain spent five years in hell for his country

Trump spent those years as a millionaire playboy

Trump has insulted all POWs

I don't see how ANY republican can tolerate him

John Kerry insulted the entire military you still love him.

Trump feels just being captured by the enemy doesn't make you a hero...so what? Maybe he has a point. I think McCain is hero for other reasons then just him being captured, and I disagree with Trump about him specifically, but Trump is entitled to his opinion.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Hey there Eisenstein, Obama was a child during the Vietnam war and Clinton was a CO. BTW, Al Gore served in Vietnam as a combat photographer while Cheney faked a disability.

1. Cheney' - s Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era ...
    www.nytimes.com/2004/05/01/.../01CHEN.html
    The New York Times
    May 1, 2004 - By the time Dick Cheney turned 26 in January 1967 and was no longer eligible for the draft, he had asked for and received five deferments.
Romney was hiding out in France riding a bicycle for the racist Mormon church.

I think you require some education about Chicken Hawks. Follow along with the lyrics.

Well, my son asked me today, "Is this another Vietnam?"
I said, "Son, you know it's, well it's, no it's,
hmm, go ask your mom."
It brought back such precious memories
Of my days in business school
My favorite stool

Then my wife said, "Hey, I'm worried
'cause they're starting to deploy."
I said, "Honey, don't be silly,
we'll send someone else's boy."
'Cause we all make sacrifices
And in a war, that's what the poor
People are for

I said fight on for freedom's sake
'Long as I don't shake and bake

A loyal arm chair jock
Let's check that Lockheed stock

Just because you might have seen some action
there on the front line
Don't insult the guys who served their country
here on the back nine
I was gung ho for gunnin' Ho
But I just had other priorities
Like feeling more at ease

I said bomb them to hell, but I'd
Rather not be Kentucky fried

Watch while I bring democ-
Racy to all Iraq

Why did the chicken cross the road, well I'll tell ya, Pard
The chicken crossed the road to join
the Texas Air National Guard

Roll call!
Bush - Bawk!
Card - Bawk!
Rove - Bawk!
Ashcroft - Bawk!

Rumsfeld - Bawk!
Wolfowitz - Bawk!
Perle - Bawk!
Cheney - Go Bawk yourself!

O'Reilly, Hannity, Hume - Bawk bawk bawk!
Bennet, Kristol, Lim-Bawk!
Hastert, Gingrich, Lott, Delay - Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk...

Chickenhawk - Call me a ChickenHAWK!
Chickenhawk - proud to be a ChickenHAWK!
Watch while I bring de-MAWK!
Racy to all I-RAWK!

Let me make this perfectly clear
The BAWK stops here

Hey Einstein. Obama could have joined the military at anytime and didn't. What a chickenshit.

Forum List

Back