Trump insults a war hero

Trumps political career has just crashed and burned

Even the staunchest conservative can't support that asshole

The polls say otherwise. Trump is saying the hateful garbage that Republicans love. Trump is an uncouth narcissistic blowhard. If only he had a kids with criminal records and a few arrests of his own he'd be the perfect Republican.

Hard to believe this is the man who is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination

Conservatives like Trump because he....tells it like it is

Captured soldiers are cowards worthy of contempt

The polls say otherwise. Trump is saying the hateful garbage that Republicans love. Trump is an uncouth narcissistic blowhard. If only he had a kids with criminal records and a few arrests of his own he'd be the perfect Republican.

Hard to believe this is the man who is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination

Welcome to Unicornicopia!

As I said in the other thread.

None of the Democrats gave a crap about that when he (McCain) was Running for President

so now today he's back to being a war hero. And we are suppose to get all bent over what Trump said?

who cares he's free to say what he wants. Him and McCain has some feud going on and I could care less about McCain. he should have retired after his failed Presidential run
Exactly.
I remember the resident Libtards blaming McCain for letting himself get shot down and captured
McCain himself, in his auto biography admits that 2 of the 5 multi million dollar jets he crashed were his fault and the third one doesn't count because that one wasn't crashed that badly even though he cost thousands of people their power because he hit a power line while grandstanding.

The fourth jet was destroyed on the Forestall. The Navy exonerated McCain even though it was his jet where the conflagration began that cost the lives of over 130 seamen. Thank God his father and grandfather were admirals.

And the 5th jet was shot down in Vietnam even though some have said that McCain was flying against orders too low.

Some have called McCain stupid but not me. The guy was involved with the destruction of 5 jets and over 130 Navy seamen dying and McCain managed to come out clean as a whistle on each one.

Just because he gradated 5th from the bottom out of nearly 900 graduating cadets doesn't mean he's stupid. After all he did graduate and I'm sure his Admiral grand father and Admiral grandfather had nothing to do with it.

He didn't say that.......just that not all of them are worthy of hero status. Get up to snuff.

Mods seriously?

this the FIFTH freaking post on this. why are these libs able to run and ruin this board?

here's some NEWS folks the Democrats don't want to GET OUT so they keep harping on Trump this Trump that. that is how they play their dirty politics. As if they give a shit about John McCain. and this op is the worst for that one as we've seen posted in another thread on Trump and McCain

WAKE UP

SNIp

this is why the left/dems/commies were trying so hard to shut down Trump. LEGAL immigrants are not in FAVOR OF Obama's amnesty and are just as upset over the illegal immigrants in the country
VOTE OUT the Democrat/progressive party come 2016 before it's too late

SNIP:
DailyCaller

Poll: Most Hispanic Voters Don’t Think A Path To Citizenship Is Solution
More than 60 percent of registered Hispanic voters do not think a pathway to citizenship for illegals would benefit the country, and most do not see it as the best way to solve the country’s immigration problems, a new poll shows.

Of the 62 percent who felt a pathway to citizenship for illegals would not benefit the country, 33 percent felt it would hurt the economy, 7 percent felt it would overly burden public schools and 10 percent felt it would create public safety issues, the McKeon & Associates Wednesday poll found.

“The economy is still the issue,” Michael McKeon told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “When 33 percent think immigration will hurt the economy, that’s what’s on their mind.”

all of it here:

Poll Hispanic Voters Don t See Path To Citizenship As Benefit The Daily Caller

Last edited:
You got nothing....
I have trashed the Hanoi Hilton Songbird many times. I think he's a piece of shit - just like Trump.

Try again Bunky.

No one was talking about a lame message board post. The accusatoon was during McCains run the Dems tried to deny his service and heroism. Show me! Trump did it on the national stage. I cannot remember the Dems doing that going into 2008. NO MORE MESSAGE BOARD POSTS.
I said "you liberals" were doing the same thing you claim to be offended by when Trump says them. You don't get to rewrite it to fit your argument.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.

Try again Bunky.

No one was talking about a lame message board post. The accusatoon was during McCains run the Dems tried to deny his service and heroism. Show me! Trump did it on the national stage. I cannot remember the Dems doing that going into 2008. NO MORE MESSAGE BOARD POSTS.
I said "you liberals" were doing the same thing you claim to be offended by when Trump says them. You don't get to rewrite it to fit your argument.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.
None of the links address the issue. In other words, they are bullshit links. Give us the one out of the group you claim have been posted that you think makes your case.
I guess you can't read either.

I was hoping that the retard Trump would be on stage at the debates on August 6.

That is looking less likely now.

Most of the Republican party aren't retarded like his supporters.

He didn't say that.......just that not all of them are worthy of hero status. Get up to snuff.
How dare a man who dodged the draft condemn those who served and were captured

They served years in hell while Trump was playing the rich playboy

Trump is playing reality TV politics. He's saying what will get him noticed without seeming to care about the consequences. It seems he's not in the race to become president, he's in it to get free (-ish) publicity. He says stuff that gets people talking about him on a constant basis, then his name recognition goes through the roof. Benefits his TV, not his politics.

Forum List

Back