Trump insults a war hero

Trumps political career has just crashed and burned

Even the staunchest conservative can't support that asshole
s
The Trump Campaign’s Turning Point

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/21/upshot/the-trump-campaigns-turning-point.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1

21UP-Trump-articleLarge.jpg

Donald Trump was riding high, until Saturday. Credit Ian Thomas Jansen-Lonnquist for The New York Times

OMG, stop yer grinnin and drop yer linen!

Look at this chart from within the article:

Trump fuickchart 12.png

OMG!!!

(Look at the form)

OMG!!!!

(falling off my chair)

OMG!!!

Yepp, you can say that Trump really IS sticking it to the GOP.

OMG!!!

Here, form and fucktion, uh, function, are united!

OMG!!!

I have to suspect the Republicans will boycott the debates if Trump is invited. They will claim it is to honor McCain and his service and so on. It is an easy way for them to avoid facing Trump in the debates and look good doing it.

Trump really threw the establishment a fast ball right down the middle. I suspected Trump would fade in time, but never thought he could actually be forced from the debates.

Hello, Mike473 -

Yes, that could be an option, but probably only a one-horse tune, meaning, they could only get away with it once, and there are going to be a number of debates. And unless Trump tanks in the next 4 of 5 polls, his aggregate polling values will still have him easily over 10%, meaning, he will be one of the ten at the first debate in Cleveland, OH, in August.

I cannot wait to see Trump and Christie go after each other. MUST SEE TV!

26.%20ebirah,%20horror%20of%20the%20deep.jpg

Which has the comb over?

As I said in the other thread.

None of the Democrats gave a crap about that when he (McCain) was Running for President

so now today he's back to being a war hero. And we are suppose to get all bent over what Trump said?

who cares he's free to say what he wants. Him and McCain has some feud going on and I could care less about McCain. he should have retired after his failed Presidential run
Exactly.
I remember the resident Libtards blaming McCain for letting himself get shot down and captured

I have to suspect the Republicans will boycott the debates if Trump is invited. They will claim it is to honor McCain and his service and so on. It is an easy way for them to avoid facing Trump in the debates and look good doing it.

Trump really threw the establishment a fast ball right down the middle. I suspected Trump would fade in time, but never thought he could actually be forced from the debates.

Hello, Mike473 -

Yes, that could be an option, but probably only a one-horse tune, meaning, they could only get away with it once, and there are going to be a number of debates. And unless Trump tanks in the next 4 of 5 polls, his aggregate polling values will still have him easily over 10%, meaning, he will be one of the ten at the first debate in Cleveland, OH, in August.

Which has the comb over?

The better question is: which one snarfs down more food?

:D

I don't jump through hoops for disingenuous liberals. I posted a google link, you can find plenty of examples there.

What link? You have nothing.
Go back and look, lazy boy.

You got nothing....
but attacking Kerry was fine huh cons?
The difference, you idiot, is that we are not pretending we DIDN'T, and if a liberal candidate attacks Kerry's war record, I won't be showing any fake outrage and act like I'm offended the way you hypocrites are doing now.

you guys are the party that trashes war service

the dems don't you liar

I just put up trashing of McCain by two posters on this board.

Check out Lakhota and idb's posts.

Was John McCain secretly working for the Vietcong Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have trashed the Hanoi Hilton Songbird many times. I think he's a piece of shit - just like Trump.

Try again Bunky.

No one was talking about a lame message board post. The accusatoon was during McCains run the Dems tried to deny his service and heroism. Show me! Trump did it on the national stage. I cannot remember the Dems doing that going into 2008. NO MORE MESSAGE BOARD POSTS.

Hello, Mike473 -

Which has the comb over?

The better question is: which one snarfs down more food?

:D

My money is on the "very rich" guy who is single handedly dismantling the GOP.

I don't jump through hoops for disingenuous liberals. I posted a google link, you can find plenty of examples there.

You got nothing....
The difference, you idiot, is that we are not pretending we DIDN'T, and if a liberal candidate attacks Kerry's war record, I won't be showing any fake outrage and act like I'm offended the way you hypocrites are doing now.

the dems don't you liar

Was John McCain secretly working for the Vietcong Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have trashed the Hanoi Hilton Songbird many times. I think he's a piece of shit - just like Trump.

Try again Bunky.

No one was talking about a lame message board post. The accusatoon was during McCains run the Dems tried to deny his service and heroism. Show me! Trump did it on the national stage. I cannot remember the Dems doing that going into 2008. NO MORE MESSAGE BOARD POSTS.
I said "you liberals" were doing the same thing you claim to be offended by when Trump says them. You don't get to rewrite it to fit your argument.

You got nothing....

the dems don't you liar

Try again Bunky.

I said "you liberals" were doing the same thing you claim to be offended by when Trump says them. You don't get to rewrite it to fit your argument.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.

You got nothing....

Try again Bunky.

show me where the Dems shed doubt McCaind heroism in 2008 as trump did.
Screw you, I'm not gonna hold your hand. You've been given several links, if you're too stupid to click on them or read them, that's your problem, idiot.

I see all these Cons trashing Trump but when they waddle into the voting booths the will be pulling a lever for Trump. Trump is leading in the polls and he continues to surge.

Donald Trump may well be a Democrat plant and accept for him never being arrested, never visiting hookers, never having kids who got arrested, never had a drug problem like Rush Limbaugh the true leader of the GOP, never raped a child, Trump is portraying himself as what he knows the Republican base want to hear.

When the base finds out that Trump is law abiding, not a pedophile, not a draft dodger like Cheney, not a tax cheat like Romney, not a chicken hawk like Bush, has law abiding kids the Republican base with drop him like a rock. If he keeps acting like a scumbag the base will love him.

Donald Trump says McCain is not a war hero and a loser New York Post

Good Grief! This is just the beginning of the man's stupid comments. Grab a chair and some popcorn. The clown has only just begun!
I am convinced Trump has absolutely no desire to be President and is just enjoying himself, probing how far he can go with outrageous remarks.

He is making himself look stupid and hurting the GOP.

He is the very core of what the GOP is and he is leading in the polls.

AMES, Iowa – Donald Trump attempted to defend his controversial statements about Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) during a news conference Saturday -- but things got heated when he started bickering with reporters.

The real estate mogul-turned-presidential-candidate took questions from reporters following his comments at the Family Leadership Summit in which he questioned whether Arizona Sen. John McCain (R) was a war hero.

In a fiery exchange with reporters, Trump raised his voice, often interrupting before a full question was asked. At one point, he even yelled at one journalist, telling him to “go back to being a pundit.”

"If a person is captured, they're a hero as far as I'm concerned," Trump said. "But you have to do other things also. I don't like the job John McCain is doing in the Senate. He's not taking care of our veterans.

Trump went back and forth with reporters, trying to clarify his statements, but the businessman kept giving different answers as if there was some confusion.

“I like the people who don’t get captured and you have many people who didn’t get captured, I respect them greatly,” he said.

When asked about his multiple student deferments and a medical deferment, which allowed him to avoid service, Trump said “millions of other people” took the same option.

“I was going to college and got student deferments,” Trump said to a swarm of media. “It’s a long time ago, student deferments and ultimately a medical deferment because of my feet. I had a bone spur.”

More: Here's How Donald Trump Defended Questioning John McCain's Military Record

Is Trump right about McCain not taking care of our veterans? I've heard that same criticism about McCain from various sources - including veterans. Actually, McCain has a shameful record on supporting veterans. For example:

McCain's Non-Support for Troops and Veterans: The Master List - Brandon Friedman

Last edited:
McCain threw a heavy duty punch. Trump just went for the knock out. I don't give a shit anymore that McCain was a war hero when all he does is run around slagging conservative Republicans and blow Obama.

He's used up all that good will by being a complete asshole for many a year now screwing over fellow Republicans.

so its Ok to lie about the honorable service of people you hate?

sociopath alert

McCain threw a heavy duty punch. Trump just went for the knock out. I don't give a shit anymore that McCain was a war hero when all he does is run around slagging conservative Republicans and blow Obama.

He's used up all that good will by being a complete asshole for many a year now screwing over fellow Republicans.

so its Ok to lie about the honorable service of people you hate?

sociopath alert

Libs have been insulting McCain's service for years.

All of a sudden libs care about McCain's service?

:lmao:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Link

How's this? Already gave Bod one.

27296.jpg

Well, I've just found this highly reputable-looking site that completely exposes the good senator.
The truth will shock you.

Not only
It is well known that during John SIDNEY McCain's interrogations, he was given special attention since his father was an admiral in the US NAVY. As a navy pilot, John SIDNEY McCain also had a great knowledge about weapons, radar systems and deployment; information which was highly valuable to the North Vietnamese and their Soviet patrons. Several of SIDNEY McCain's fellow prisoners witness part of an interrogation, where McCain was questioned by Russian speaking officers. After this interrogation, John SIDNEY McCain was removed from the bamboo holding cage with his fellow prisoners and given extra rations of rice and canned yams. We can deduce from this that John SIDNEY McCain gave his captors vital information during this interrogation in order to get this special treatment, and thus put the lives of thousands of AMERICAN servicemen in danger. Hopefully, the extra rice rations were enough to fill not only the hunger in his belly, but also the deep hole in his conscience...
but also

In all, John McCain was held as a prisoner of war for six years, even though he could have left as soon as the first year. There are many reports that he was constantly bound with ropes and tortured. Why would this be done if he had already given all his information to his captors.

The answer is simple. From John SIDNEY McCain's own accounts of his torture, the acts he was involved in correlate closely to those of SADO MASOCHISM. These are acts that are regularly celebrated by the HOMOSEXUAL/PERVERT community.

Before he was killed in a highly suspicious car accident, one of McCain's fellow prisoners testified on the BIBLE that during his time in the prison camp, John SIDNEY McCain had been a "bottom" (this is a pervert designation for a homosexual who receives sodomy rather than give it). This brave soldier also claimed that McCain frequently tried to dress in a feminine manner, and had sex with other prisoners and sometimes even his captors for extra cigarettes and plantains.

Even after his release, it seems that John SIDNEY McCain continued on with his homosexual acts. Several people have testified under oath that McCain was a constant figure in bars frequented by the homosexual/pervert community in Florida. It is these encounters that are widely known to have led to the end of McCain's first marriage.

The Truth About John McCain || kuro5hin.org

Your source and link is to a hybrid forum anyone can post on. In this case, your post is from a guy who calls himself Psycho Dave. You are a friggin retard.

Who's the friggin retard?

:lol:

I gave you a link to a liberal on this board insulting McCain. Other ones up are Lakhota. Thread was Ravi's.

I don't give a rat's fat ass who they linked to. You wanted a link to liberals and I gave you a link to a thread that was right on USMB fool.

Forum List

Back