Trump Is A Loser

201501_2154_bghce_sm.jpg

Warren is afraid, very afraid. She's not kryptonite, she's just a fraud. Period.

I do agree with one thing the effeminate pansy who's talking on the video said- hiLIARy is a very weak candidate and Trump will destroy her in the election.

Judging from the way Trump responds to everything "loser" seems to be the most appropriate description.

Elizabeth Warren lays out some pretty good reasons why too.

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud, no one cares what she has to say.

Also, she is wrong. Trump is a billionaire. What is Warren next to him? A whiny loser, who has accomplished nothing successful in her whole life.

Last edited:
Today Trump is a real winner.......with ISIS.

Young Turks... How are these white hating bigots still around? Dealing with that amount of self hate must be difficult. What a bunch of islam apologists. Why don't they just convert to Islam and move to middle east already. They would coincide much better with the barbaric IQ 80 population.

Young Turks... How are these white hating bigots still around? Dealing with that amount of self hate must be difficult. What a bunch of islam apologists. Why don't they just convert to Islam and move to middle east already. They would coincide much better with the barbaric IQ 80 population.

Tell me professor...why do you believe Donald Trump? Why does he have credibility?

Tell me professor...why do you believe Donald Trump? Why does he have credibility?

I don't have to believe Trump to know that Turks are full of shit.

I see, so then you follow someone you don't believe.

How did you get that from young turks being full of shit?

Feel free to elaborate on your well considered position on Donald Trump. And remember, don't go to a Trump rally without proper training.

Feel free to elaborate on your well considered position on Donald Trump. And remember, don't go to a Trump rally without proper training.

Damn you are boring. Of course the young turks would hate this guy, he is white. Go on with the guilt trip.

Forum List

Back