Trump Is a Political Genius

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump is a political genius.
2020 campaign is kicking off, so -

Phase I: Get Democrats to scream for open borders and defund ICE.
Phase II: Get Democrats to scream for higher taxes.
Phase III: Get Democrats to scream for your guns.
Phase IV: Get Democrats to scream for a plethora of environmental regulations that will impact the economy
Phase V: Get Democrats to scream for investigation after investigation then investigations of the investigations.

Phase I may be drawing to a close.

Phase IV: Get Democrats to scream for a plethora of environmental regulations that will impact the economy
Phase V: Get Democrats to scream for investigation after investigation then investigations of the investigations.

You cannot really be this stupid.

Stop pretending.

Stop pretending.

Crepitus, from what I know of this poster, he/she is not stupid, just mean and heartless. There are several here I think of as 'ringers' who simply enjoy stirring the pot, but this one is dead serious and overflowing with schadenfreude.

Stop pretending.

Phase III kicks off!
Dems Introduce Gun-Ban Bill as GOP Seeks to Expand Gun-Carry Protections

The border is already fenced and it is open only in places a fence couldn't be built.
396,579 arrests at the border last year says you've been swallowing the Pelosi pills again.
Trump needs billions and feels like making people suffer for something that already exist, simply brilliant, such a brilliant move it will cost him his re-election..

The border is already fenced and it is open only in places a fence couldn't be built.
396,579 arrests at the border last year says you've been swallowing the Pelosi pills again.
Trump needs billions and feels like making people suffer for something that already exist, simply brilliant, such a brilliant move it will cost him his re-election..
Your math sucks.
100 billion spent on illegals so stop being stupid.

Obviously you have never been close to the Mexican border.

Stop pretending.

Crepitus, from what I know of this poster, he/she is not stupid, just mean and heartless. There are several here I think of as 'ringers' who simply enjoy stirring the pot, but this one is dead serious and overflowing with schadenfreude.

Nobody smart enough to tie his or her own shoes could say "tRump is a political genius" unironically.

In your marxist dreams.
Yes, Trump is practicing Marxism..Making people suffer at the expense of his political will an exact double for Stalin and Mao. Have fun kissing his bronze ass statue in the park.

Stop pretending.

Phase III kicks off!
Dems Introduce Gun-Ban Bill as GOP Seeks to Expand Gun-Carry Protections

You're gonna hafta find a better link than RWNJ propagandists.

Obviously you have never been close to the Mexican border.
Yeah you run with that but don't put yer eye out. My old man lives in Yuma..

Trump might not be a political genius but he sure knows the art of the deal.

He's backing what's needed which is a winning hand and the gruesome twosome are backing a losing hand.

We will get that wall.

He's backing what's needed which is a winning hand and the gruesome twosome are backing a losing hand.

We will get that wall.
Yeah he was only backing it after the GOP lost the House, before it was no big deal..

We will get that wall.
Yeah he was only backing it after the GOP lost the House, before it was no big deal..

Oh really?? He backed it long before that my friend.

The wall is one of his campaign promises and unlike most he's kept those campaign promises.

Forum List

Back