Trump is amazing because...

You ate the paint chips when visiting your grandparents didn't you.

Regulations are killing businesses
You drank the Kool Aid and asked for seconds

Mhm....you used some meme from democraticunderground and accuse anyone of Kool Aid drinking? :lmao:Sit down you silly little Dembot
Look at the meme and specify what you disagree with LOL you are talking about the Breitbart administration ...a Pool of grape Kool aid :lmao:

You do realize I've never taken anything you say serious, right? You're like a meme queen which reveals to me you have difficulty with original thought

What's best to like about Trump, what he's doing or the way he makes democrats crazy?

Its only made us more determined , did you see the march the day after his day. You will have a lame duck waddling in 2018.

Most were not impressed with a bunch of fat women with fake vaginas on their heads...let's be serious a moment....they looked like a bunch of fucking loons

What's best to like about Trump, what he's doing or the way he makes democrats crazy?

Its only made us more determined , did you see the march the day after his day. You will have a lame duck waddling in 2018.
Uh huh

It was like the whole east coast came out.

No one is disputing that the Democrats are a regional party confined to the coasts.

Well that is where the population mainly exists and live, and no one can deny the Republicans go after the white wealthy vote.

Most were not impressed with a bunch of fat women with fake vaginas on their heads...let's be serious a moment....they looked like a bunch of fucking loons
Trump and company sure had a fit about it though...they had to pull out the "Alternative Facts" to deal with the butt hurt

Listening to Obama is like listening to some fucked up Frenchman, with all the umm's, a'hhhs and dumbass pauses....

The Nubby finger Vulgarian Amazes

Trump is committed to help the humble working class Americans ...here is Trump labor Secretary to prove it

“It’s not like if you run a fast food company you’re hiring graduates of MIT or people that were gonna go work for Microsoft, you know. In the employment pool, you’re hiring the best of the worst. You know, it’s kind of the bottom of the pool. And at Hardee’s it was so bad, we were hiring the worst of the worst and hoping they would stay.”

— Labor Secretary nominee Andrew Puzder, quoted by CNN in 2011 speech.

See there is a man who knows what to say to his own Labor force,... I think he called them "despicable"

Well that is where the population mainly exists and live, and no one can deny the Republicans go after the white wealthy vote.

Only losers go after the successful, huh? And Republicans go after all the wealthy vote, racist

If anyone has ever lived or visited The Big Apple they are well familiar with Trump's speech. But I'd like to know how Obama's uhhs ahhhs umms etc that are routinely peppered in his speaking is more intelligent?
Barrys type of speaking makes him sound fucking retarded, like I'm listening to some Tour de France rider...

Trump voters are supposed to be working class voters who thinks Trump stands up for them against "elites". Trump gives them a labor secretary who thinks workers without degrees can only be 'the best of the worst"...........AMAZING

Trump’s grammar in speeches ‘just below 6th grade level,’ study finds

Because his grammar is better than George W. Bush's, yep, it's official. Trump with 6th grade and Bush W. was 5th grade.

imrs.php

Though his vocabulary is the worst. But Reagan man, his was damn good.
Clinton had the highest I/Q.

The others who scored high just went to expensive colleges.

"W" certainly was a dufus as is DJ Trump. Both of them have lost vast sums of money in their businesses.

I see a lot of inexperience and naivety in Trump, which is what is most unique about him.

His inauguration speech was mostly a variation on R.Lee Ermey's introductory soliloquy in FMJ "your days of finger banging sweet Mary Jane Rottencroch are over."

I don't think he will mess up the world as much as "W" did.

We don't know if he will be as inept an outsider as Carter was.

He may or may not rob the poor like Reagan and GWH Bush did with tax cuts on the rich and tax hikes on workers.

With two generals now at Sec Def and Homland Security he is able to defend the Nation and attack ISIS and Al Qaeda. That's about all he can do without the rest of his team in place.

John Brennan is a good man at CIA while his own general is vetted for that job. I have complete confidence in Brennan and really wish he would stay on there.

The most interesting things now will be the confirmation hearings in the Senate. Schumer can delay, but he cannot filibuster them.
Whenever a progressive speaks like Obama and Hildabeast it makes me think of European jackasses, constantly talking down to minorities that they think they relate with. You're a fucking dolt
:lmao:

Only losers go after the successful, huh? And Republicans go after all the wealthy vote, racist

Trump is a loser, and a charlatan. I actually have worked and paid taxes, unlike him. The GOP goes after the white elites and use Jesus and abortion.

Last edited:
When ex President Obama spoke more eloquently during the election, voters clearly didn't listen.
apparently Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes or 2.1 percent than Orange Julius
Trump received more votes in more states, and a record number of counties voted for him.
You take California out of the equation both trumps and Hildabeast votes and Trump wins handily nationwide...
By the way he won the electoral college… Pretty sure everyone knew the rules going into the election?

Trump is a loser, and a charlatan. I actually have worked and paid taxes, unlike him. The GOP go after the white elites and use Jesus and abortion.

More racist rhetoric and hate speech

Forum List

Back