Trump is amazing because...

Trump’s grammar in speeches ‘just below 6th grade level,’ study finds

Because his grammar is better than George W. Bush's, yep, it's official. Trump with 6th grade and Bush W. was 5th grade.

imrs.php

Though his vocabulary is the worst. But Reagan man, his was damn good.

Obviously you never heard of
The Flesch Reading Ease Readability Formula

Flesch Reading Ease Formula is considered as one of the oldest and most accurate readability formulas. Rudolph Flesch, an author, writing consultant, and a supporter of the Plain English Movement, developed this formula in 1948. Raised in Austria, Rudolph Flesch studied law and earned a Ph.D. in English from the Columbia University. Flesch, through his writings and speeches, advocated a return to phonics. In his article, A New Readability Yardstick, published in the Journal of Applied Psychology in 1948, Flesch proposed the Flesch Reading Ease Readability Formula.
THE FLESCH READING EASE READABILITY FORMULA

So what is the readability level of Average American?
The 15% figure for full literacy, equivalent to a university undergraduate level, is consistent with the notion that the "average" American reads at a 1st or 2nd grade level which is also consistent with recommendations, guidelines, and norms of readability for medication directions, product information, and popular fiction.
Literacy in the United States - Wikipedia

So I'm sure you probably had a problem reading this as the reading score I just did for the above text was:
Your Results:

Your text: The Flesch Reading Ease Readability Formula Fle ...(show all text)

Flesch Reading Ease score: 30.1 (text scale)
Flesch Reading Ease scored your text: difficult to read.
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]
Gunning Fog: 11.4 (text scale)
Gunning Fog scored your text: hard to read.
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]

Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: 11.8
Grade level: Twelfth Grade.
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]

The Coleman-Liau Index:
Grade level: college
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]

The SMOG Index: 9.7
Grade level: Tenth Grade
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]

Automated Readability Index: 10.5
Grade level: 15-17 yrs. old (Tenth to Eleventh graders)
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]

Linsear Write Formula : 7.3
Grade level: Seventh Grade.
[ f ] | [ a ] | [ r ]

Trump White House shuts down comments line
Source: ThinkProgress

In his inaugural address on Friday, Donald Trump said that ordinary people would be heard under his administration.

-snip-

As Blue Virginia reported on Monday, the White House comments line, which is still advertised on the White House’s website, has been shut down.

ThinkProgress repeatedly called the number and received the same message each time: “Thank you for calling the White House comments line. The comment line is currently closed.”

Citizens are instead urged to go to the White House web form or Facebook messenger to send a message to the president. This would seem to indicate that the 13 percent of American adults who do not use the Internet have, just days into Trump’s presidency, been forgotten.

-snip-

Read more: Trump White House shuts down comments line

I guess they couldn't pay anyone enough to listen to what the people really think of Trump...

This is Orange Julius standing up for the downtrodden blue collar worker ...any questions ?

In his new announcement about cutting federal regulations, President Trump today said that when a company wants to "do something monstrous and special, you're going to have your approvals really fast."
01.23.2017 - 11:54 AM EDT
Monstrous and Special

What's wrong with speeding up the process in our stagnant government bureaucracy by cutting the red tape and fast-tracking for projects that will help to create jobs?

When was the last time you had to navigate the pitfalls of government to get permitted and pass environmental standards for a project? I'll tell you, it's a real nightmare and a total pain in the ass! Hell, even trying to get an oversized load permit for the highways can drive one to drink. They will insist that, short of taking a cutting torch to a piece of equipment, that you have to take your load apart and haul the pieces as a legal load.

If leaded paint and gas was good enough for my autistic grandfather, it is good enough for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnage- Mellon is a liberal arts college just outside of Pittsburgh. You can get a degree in drama if you are dumb enough. Who cares what their "studies" come up with?

This is Orange Julius standing up for the downtrodden blue collar worker ...any questions ?

In his new announcement about cutting federal regulations, President Trump today said that when a company wants to "do something monstrous and special, you're going to have your approvals really fast."
Monstrous and Special

What's wrong with speeding up the process in our stagnant government bureaucracy by cutting the red tape and fast-tracking for projects that will help to create jobs?

When was the last time you had to navigate the pitfalls of government to get permitted and pass environmental standards for a project? I'll tell you, it's a real nightmare and a total pain in the ass! Hell, even trying to get an oversized load permit for the highways can drive one to drink. They will insist that, short of taking a cutting torch to a piece of equipment, that you have to take your load apart and haul the pieces as a legal load.

If leaded paint and gas was good enough for my autistic grandfather, it is good enough for us!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ate the paint chips when visiting your grandparents didn't you.

Regulations are killing businesses

Monstrous and Special

and saving lives.......sure there are too many ,,,but cut 75% or more of them like chump says is a dumb move

All theses regulations are destroying our freedoms. When I was 14, I could put $.35 in a vending machine anywhere in America, and walk away with a pack of cigarettes. No more!

Oh like the GOP did for Obama ..........wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

One City : Flint, Michigan

Remember "Elections have consequences" and "You can come along for the ride but get in the back of the bus"? I must admit, those two statements make for a solid foundation for cooperation.

BTW, that comment really addresses my post in an intelligent manner. Thanks </sarc>

What's best to like about Trump, what he's doing or the way he makes democrats crazy?
What's really best is the way he's going to screw all you republicans like he's screwed so many in his life time.....in 4 years you think your life will improve?? Really??

I want to know who was it that came up with the regulation that all electrical plugs have one tong that is wider than the other one. Do you know how many hours in my life I have spent filing down those tongs?

You drank the Kool Aid and asked for seconds

Mhm....you used some meme from democraticunderground and accuse anyone of Kool Aid drinking? :lmao:Sit down you silly little Dembot
Look at the meme and specify what you disagree with LOL you are talking about the Breitbart administration ...a Pool of grape Kool aid :lmao:

Almost Heaven West Virginia

West Virginia Water Crisis | www.wvwatercrisis.com

Jan 6, 2016 - January 9 marks the 2-year anniversary of the West Virginia Water .... Gas and Electric for knowingly poisoning Hinkley, CA residents with ...

Hey the Devos company sells water, if you can afford it. Our new Ed Secretary , boxed water. Most of us "normal" people can't afford water and will be not in the future, but the wealthy will. This is why they could careless about our ground water and what comes out of the faucet.

Forum List

Back