Trump is amazing because...

Amazing Trump LOL
Alex Jones On Trump: “It’s Like Alex Jones Is The President”
ALEX JONES (HOST): I’m not bragging, it’s a fact, you the audience deserve to know this. Infowars is the main operating system of the rebirth of the American republic, and is a key blueprint worldwide in nation-states launching a new renaissance. I’ve been told that by the president, I’ve been told that by Nigel Farage, on and off air, I have been told that by the top generals, you name it.

Conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones has claimed the government perpetrated the 9/11 attacks and the tragedies at Columbine, Oklahoma City, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon, among others
. He also alleges that a shadowy cabal of global elites are planning to kill or enslave most of the world’s population; argues the government is using airplanes to spray “chemtrails” to enact population control; and claims the government is putting chemicals into everyday products to turn children gay.

You take California out of the equation both trumps and Hildabeast votes and Trump wins handily nationwide...
He lost the popular vote by 3 million get over it
Who gives a shit, she lost the EC. Everyone knew those were the rules going into the election. And like I said more people in more states and a record number of counties.
We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country… It's a matter of national security

Last edited:
You take California out of the equation both trumps and Hildabeast votes and Trump wins handily nationwide...
Who gives a shit, he lost the EC. Everyone knew those were the rules going into the election. And like I said more people in more states and a record number of counties.
We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country… It's a matter of national security
so you are at last admitting Orange Julius lost the popular vote ...good

I want to know who was it that came up with the regulation that all electrical plugs have one tong that is wider than the other one. Do you know how many hours in my life I have spent filing down those tongs?
The nanny state is proof of how stupidly politically correct this country has become. I have a friend that had her whole house kid-proofed. Shit happens live with it

Well that is where the population mainly exists and live, and no one can deny the Republicans go after the white wealthy vote.

Only losers go after the successful, huh? And Republicans go after all the wealthy vote, racist

Trump is a loser, and a charlatan. I actually have worked and paid taxes, unlike him. The GOP go after the white elites and use Jesus and abortion.

More racist rhetoric and hate speech

I have no use for you intolerant people, and if your a Pub your one of them. You are the racist.
All white! (well one orange)

Trump is an idiot blah blah, yet he whooped your asses libs. He squashed Hillary, the MSM, and all of you libs like a bug then marched into the White House. :Boom2:

Well that is where the population mainly exists and live, and no one can deny the Republicans go after the white wealthy vote.

Only losers go after the successful, huh? And Republicans go after all the wealthy vote, racist

Trump is a loser, and a charlatan. I actually have worked and paid taxes, unlike him. The GOP go after the white elites and use Jesus and abortion.

More racist rhetoric and hate speech

I have no use for you intolerant people, and if your a Pub your one of them. You are the racist.
All white! (well one orange)

I'm not a Republican, but the hate racist speech came from you, Chickie Poo. Cut the crap

Trump is an idiot blah blah, yet he whooped your asses libs. He squashed Hillary, the MSM, and all of you libs like a bug then marched into the White House. :Boom2:

how are our asses "whooped" [sic] when we got 3 million more votes, loon?

barely losing the electoral college is not getting whupped.

the right lost seats in the senate and seats in the house and got almost 3 million votes less in the presidential election.

you keep deluding yourself though, hack

Who gives a shit, he lost the EC. Everyone knew those were the rules going into the election. And like I said more people in more states and a record number of counties.
so you are at last admitting Orange Julius lost the popular vote ...good
Like I said more people in more states voted for Trump, and a record number of counties voted for Trump. You take California out of the whole equation meaning both trumps and Hildabeasts votes… Trump wins the popular vote handily.
We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country for national security sake… Fact

Trump is an idiot blah blah, yet he whooped
This might be an appropriate time to remind you Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million red blooded American voters or 2.1 percent

No he didn't. There was no popular vote election, no popular vote campaign, hence no popular vote winner. But if you want to play stupid games Trump won the popular vote in 30 states vs Hillary 20, there go cry yourself to sleep in your safe space.

Trump is a loser, and a charlatan. I actually have worked and paid taxes, unlike him. The GOP goes after the white elites and use Jesus and abortion.
Yeah and you employ thousands of people too, right?

how are our asses "whooped" [sic] when we got 3 million more votes, loon?

barely losing the electoral college is not getting whupped.

the right lost seats in the senate and seats in the house and got almost 3 million votes less in the presidential election.

you keep deluding yourself though, hack

Lib please, Trump spanked you fools. He stormed into the blue states like a tank and squashed you. You were busy celebrating and he knocked you out cold with one punch WHAM! You libs hit the floor and when you woke up the lot of you became unhinged it was hilarious.

Forum List

Back