Trump is amazing because...

Trump’s grammar in speeches ‘just below 6th grade level,’ study finds

Because his grammar is better than George W. Bush's, yep, it's official. Trump with 6th grade and Bush W. was 5th grade.

imrs.php

Though his vocabulary is the worst. But Reagan man, his was damn good.
President Trump is not an eloquent speaker, but when he speaks, voters listen. When ex President Obama spoke more eloquently during the election, voters clearly didn't listen.
40% of those voting for dump say he was unqualified

Because his grammar is better than George W. Bush's, yep, it's official. Trump with 6th grade and Bush W. was 5th grade.

imrs.php

President Trump is not an eloquent speaker, but when he speaks, voters listen. When ex President Obama spoke more eloquently during the election, voters clearly didn't listen.
These would be the same people who said Obama was qualified despite his empty resume because he was black.

[/QUOTE]
I've often been impressed with many of the Brits when they are taking questions from audiences. I don't believe any US politician could speak off the cuff to the level I often see with the Brits.[/QUOTE]
Brits can be impressive, but they have their 'turkeys', too.
A lot of French politicians, especially the leading ones, are also very quick and articulate. Cross intellectual swords with them, and one had better be prepared.

When ex President Obama spoke more eloquently during the election, voters clearly didn't listen.
apparently Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes or 2.1 percent than Orange Julius
Outside of California she received 1.4 fewer votes than President Trump.
That is both fake news and alternative fact...out side of white males Clinton swamped
I understand the truth is painful for you, but you really should try to come to grips with reality: without the California vote Clinton lost the popular vote, most of the rest of the country rejected her.

imrs.php

These would be the same people who said Obama was qualified despite his empty resume because he was black.
Obama was dignified ,,and smart Trump lacks both those qualities If you think being a bully and liar are good qualities well then Trump is both

I understand the truth is painful for you, but you really should try to come to grips with reality: without the California vote Clinton lost the popular vote, most of the rest of the country rejected her.
and without the votes of the confederate states ...Hillary swamped

When ex President Obama spoke more eloquently during the election, voters clearly didn't listen.
apparently Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes or 2.1 percent than Orange Julius
That is both fake news and alternative fact...out side of white males Clinton swamped
You won the 3 swing states by 76K votes Won't happen again imo

imrs.php

Obama was dignified ,,and smart Trump lacks both those qualities If you think being a bully and liar are good qualities well then Trump is both
A bully and a liar is exactly what Obama is and even black Americans ignored what he said during the election.

and without the votes of the confederate states ...Hillary swamped
Ok, so you acknowledge that without California Clinton lost the popular vote.

You won the 3 swing states by 76K votes Won't happen again imo
Nope, President Trump's 2020 victory will be by a much larger margin.
[
A bully and a liar is exactly what Obama is and even black Americans ignored what he said during the election.
you poor pussified victim....weak sad punk
That was a fair characterization of Clinton's failed campaign.

"Make America Great Again" was a successful call to arms for the Right, but it was risky. Eight syllables is a lot for republicans. Their most successful was was "I Like Ike!" They thought about resurrecting the entire jingle, but it was deemed too complicated for today's republican voters:

This is Orange Julius standing up for the downtrodden blue collar worker ...any questions ?

In his new announcement about cutting federal regulations, President Trump today said that when a company wants to "do something monstrous and special, you're going to have your approvals really fast."
01.23.2017 - 11:54 AM EDT
Monstrous and Special

What's wrong with speeding up the process in our stagnant government bureaucracy by cutting the red tape and fast-tracking for projects that will help to create jobs?

When was the last time you had to navigate the pitfalls of government to get permitted and pass environmental standards for a project? I'll tell you, it's a real nightmare and a total pain in the ass! Hell, even trying to get an oversized load permit for the highways can drive one to drink. They will insist that, short of taking a cutting torch to a piece of equipment, that you have to take your load apart and haul the pieces as a legal load.

Forum List

Back