Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

olive oyl will also kick the shit out of roger's girlfriend.

Popeye! Save Me!

Lotta Love is Rogers girlfriend...beats the hell out of Olive Oil
to the victor go the spoils

Be honest with me

Popeye does all that fighting and still ends up with Olive Oyl. Betty Boop was better looking
he has a kid Swee' Pee. He stands with his family

swee+%27pea2.png

Popeye and Olive Oyl never married ....where did Swee' Pee come from?
you didn't get life's lesson in school? I can'ts tell ya I can'ts.

Moan, complain, whine, cry, fart. Get it out of your system, because Trump will be your president.

"Illegitimate"? Irrelevant.
"Popular vote"? Also irrelevant.

Grow up, be an adult and acknowledge reality. Hillary was a terrible candidate who should have easily beaten Trump, emails or no emails. Fact is, she sucked sour lemons and lost. The sooner you stop clinging to your useless fantasy that somehow, at the end of the rainbow, she actually won, the better you'll feel and the more you'll be prepared to deal with reality. You know, what remains when the dream ends, the high evaporates, and Mom kicks you out of the basement.

I say all this secure in the knowledge that none of the usual suspects will actually do it.

Popeye! Save Me!

Lotta Love is Rogers girlfriend...beats the hell out of Olive Oil

Be honest with me

Popeye does all that fighting and still ends up with Olive Oyl. Betty Boop was better looking

swee+%27pea2.png

He does look a little like Wimpy

Be honest with me

swee+%27pea2.png

He does look a little like Wimpy
wimpy ain't got guns like that

What in the world are you talking about Dude? Are you taking something? I never mentioned Hillary and election is over get over it.

1. ISIS objective is to overthrow any government that includes America. Not just Syria. Main Putin objective in Syria is NOT to fight ISIS but to make sure Assad the murderer dictator remain in power.

2. If Obama really wanted to overthrow Assad he could have done that very EASILY.

Doesn't answer the question.

1. Do you know overthrowing Syria is in the NAME of ISIS? Do you know that? Answer the question.

2. Empty claim, he tried and failed, Putin, who is actually fighting against ISIS, won. I know you're all sqeezing out the butt hurt and all, but it's a fact Putin is fighting against ISIS and Obama was fighting for them. You can try spinning it all you want, it's a fail

Why are you protecting foreign nationals? Are you even an American?

Gotcha, if I loved America, I'd be on the side of ISIS with you and the trained liberal monkey in the White House who obeys his elitist, white, liberal, New England liberal masters.

I already answered your question but you didn't like it. Just for the sake of your ignorance I will repeat for you. You are totally out of wack.
1. ISIS goal is to overthrow any government even US not only Syria. Keep that in mind.
Obama wants to end Assad regime not to destroy Syria. All he has to do is bomb the heck of Syria and that will be the end of Assad regime but he didn't do that.
2. Putin has killed more civilians than ISIS in Syria. See link below dated August 2016 and I doesn't even count they murdered in November and December 2016 in Aleppo. If Putin is really fighting ISIS...... Why is the ISIS head quarter still exist in Syria and stronger than ever and sell oil to Syrian government?

NO YOU don't love America. You are very wrong. If you really love America. Then why are you supporting Putin and Assad interest? We do not have a monkey in the White House......... Okay I'm reading you right..... Your opinion is based from your hatred and racism. That makes your opinion WORTHLESS.

Russia has killed more civilians than ISIS as Putin's jets blitz war-ravaged Syria

What in the world are you talking about Dude? Are you taking something? I never mentioned Hillary and election is over get over it.

1. ISIS objective is to overthrow any government that includes America. Not just Syria. Main Putin objective in Syria is NOT to fight ISIS but to make sure Assad the murderer dictator remain in power.

2. If Obama really wanted to overthrow Assad he could have done that very EASILY.

1. Do you know overthrowing Syria is in the NAME of ISIS? Do you know that? Answer the question.

2. Empty claim, he tried and failed, Putin, who is actually fighting against ISIS, won. I know you're all sqeezing out the butt hurt and all, but it's a fact Putin is fighting against ISIS and Obama was fighting for them. You can try spinning it all you want, it's a fail

Why are you protecting foreign nationals? Are you even an American?

Gotcha, if I loved America, I'd be on the side of ISIS with you and the trained liberal monkey in the White House who obeys his elitist, white, liberal, New England liberal masters.

I already answered your question but you didn't like it. Just for the sake of your ignorance I will repeat for you. You are totally out of wack.
1. ISIS goal is to overthrow any government even US not only Syria. Keep that in mind.
Obama wants to end Assad regime not to destroy Syria. All he has to do is bomb the heck of Syria and that will be the end of Assad regime but he didn't do that.
2. Putin has killed more civilians than ISIS in Syria. See link below dated August 2016 and I doesn't even count they murdered in November and December 2016 in Aleppo. If Putin is really fighting ISIS...... Why is the ISIS head quarter still exist in Syria and stronger than ever and sell oil to Syrian government?

NO YOU don't love America. You are very wrong. If you really love America. Then why are you supporting Putin and Assad interest? We do not have a monkey in the White House......... Okay I'm reading you right..... Your opinion is based from your hatred and racism. That makes your opinion WORTHLESS.

Russia has killed more civilians than ISIS as Putin's jets blitz war-ravaged Syria

1: ISIS is being funded by the west and countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar....want them to go away? Stop funding them

2: Putin has done more to devastate ISIS in a few months than the Barrypuppet has the last 4 years. The insurgency that Barrypupput and the establishment is backing are the very same ones that allegedly attacked America on 9/11/01

Lastly, USA.INC has no business sticking it's nose into Syrian affairs and they wouldn't even give a shit if they didn't want Syria's oil and other resources. I am loyal to the truth and I don't blindly follow anyone or anything, moron. You are the kind of idiot that would berate people for not supporting Hitler and the Third Reich if you lived in Germany back then. Wrong is wrong, period, end of story.

1. Agree with Qatar and Saudi........ but where is your proof that west is supporting ISIS?
2. You are full of shit. Where is your proof that Putin shit has killed more ISIS than civilians? Or better than Obama? Putin thug is not doing a diddly shit to fight ISIS............... Putin thug enter Syria Sept.25 with full force.......... so far ISIS stronger than ever inside Syria + continue to sell oil to Syria + killings of civilians.
Russian aircraft carrier obsolete flag ship Kuznetsov left Syria Jan. 6 after murdering civilians in Aleppo. What an accomplishment. Remember the whole world are watching what Putin did in Aleppo last month. Russia will alway viewed as a NO GOOD super power. He should be charge with war crimes together with Assad.

AGAIN making an opinion based from your RACIST BULLCRAP doesn't mean a diddly shit of credibility. President name is OBAMA. Racist asshole.

3. So it's okay for you that Russia can stick their nose in Iran and Syria? Which support terrorism in ME with the support of Putin. You are not loyal to the truth ............... You are a traitor and a danger to this country.
I support my country for what it stand for and NEVER side with any foreign country especially that is known to be a hostile to this country like Russia.

"1. Agree with Qatar and Saudi........ but where is your proof that west is supporting ISIS?

Google "Scott Bennett, military whistle blower". There is a shit load of other proof that ISIS/ISIL/al qaeda is a proxy army of mercenaries being used to de-stablize the Middle East and they have done a damn good job of it.

What you have never explained is what has Assad done to USA.INC to incur their wrath? It certainly hasn't been because of how he allegedly treats his people because USA.INC has supported far worse dictators and leaders than he is....but here's the deal...he's not a USA.INC puppet.

Iran and Syria are free to deal with whomever they wish to deal with....would you like another country telling USA.INC whom they may or may not deal with? As far as terrorism goes, USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat and biggest funder of terrorism on this planet and has been for a long fucking time and that is a fucking fact. You can deal with those very saliebnt facts or not....it's no sweat off of my ass.

P.S Barrypuppet was a tool of the banking oligarchs....deal with it.

Again let me repeat it to your thick skull. Your opinion are based from your hatred and racism and a traitor sucking Putin Dick
.Your opinion are nothing but pure garbage. Try again.

Trump won the election...That makes him President

What makes him illegitimate

1. More Americans voted against him than for him
2. Russia interfered in the election to help him win
3. FBI launched a fake investigation to scuttle Hillary's campaign

Hillary scuttled her own campaign.

She was a lousy candidate and cooked her own goose.

She thought she had the election in the bag and never bothered with the rust belt. Big mistake. Her decisions and lousy campaign and Trumps good campaign got him the presidency.

Deal with it.

Then explain............ How Hillary got more votes?

1: ISIS is being funded by the west and countries like Saudi Arabia and Qatar....want them to go away? Stop funding them

2: Putin has done more to devastate ISIS in a few months than the Barrypuppet has the last 4 years. The insurgency that Barrypupput and the establishment is backing are the very same ones that allegedly attacked America on 9/11/01

Lastly, USA.INC has no business sticking it's nose into Syrian affairs and they wouldn't even give a shit if they didn't want Syria's oil and other resources. I am loyal to the truth and I don't blindly follow anyone or anything, moron. You are the kind of idiot that would berate people for not supporting Hitler and the Third Reich if you lived in Germany back then. Wrong is wrong, period, end of story.

1. Agree with Qatar and Saudi........ but where is your proof that west is supporting ISIS?
2. You are full of shit. Where is your proof that Putin shit has killed more ISIS than civilians? Or better than Obama? Putin thug is not doing a diddly shit to fight ISIS............... Putin thug enter Syria Sept.25 with full force.......... so far ISIS stronger than ever inside Syria + continue to sell oil to Syria + killings of civilians.
Russian aircraft carrier obsolete flag ship Kuznetsov left Syria Jan. 6 after murdering civilians in Aleppo. What an accomplishment. Remember the whole world are watching what Putin did in Aleppo last month. Russia will alway viewed as a NO GOOD super power. He should be charge with war crimes together with Assad.

AGAIN making an opinion based from your RACIST BULLCRAP doesn't mean a diddly shit of credibility. President name is OBAMA. Racist asshole.

3. So it's okay for you that Russia can stick their nose in Iran and Syria? Which support terrorism in ME with the support of Putin. You are not loyal to the truth ............... You are a traitor and a danger to this country.
I support my country for what it stand for and NEVER side with any foreign country especially that is known to be a hostile to this country like Russia.

"1. Agree with Qatar and Saudi........ but where is your proof that west is supporting ISIS?

Google "Scott Bennett, military whistle blower". There is a shit load of other proof that ISIS/ISIL/al qaeda is a proxy army of mercenaries being used to de-stablize the Middle East and they have done a damn good job of it.

What you have never explained is what has Assad done to USA.INC to incur their wrath? It certainly hasn't been because of how he allegedly treats his people because USA.INC has supported far worse dictators and leaders than he is....but here's the deal...he's not a USA.INC puppet.

Iran and Syria are free to deal with whomever they wish to deal with....would you like another country telling USA.INC whom they may or may not deal with? As far as terrorism goes, USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat and biggest funder of terrorism on this planet and has been for a long fucking time and that is a fucking fact. You can deal with those very saliebnt facts or not....it's no sweat off of my ass.

Again let me repeat it to your thick skull. Your opinion are based from your hatred and racism and a traitor sucking Putin Dick

dude, project much?

She thought she had the election in the bag and never bothered with the rust belt. Big mistake. Her decisions and lousy campaign and Trumps good campaign got him the presidency.

Deal with it.

she didn't. Again for the uninformed libturd you are, she only got 20 out of 50 states, lost 304 to 227. Not sure what you're on, but Congress already certified the vote.

They do if you legitimize illegal votes by giving illegals driver's licenses and illegally register 5-7 million illegals through motor voter registration.
This is how The Dems are getting away with Massive Voter Fraud.
Did not happen. Just made up bullshit. Been discussed and debated here at length. Your side fails to make a viable case every time.

So you say. Got proof? Of course not.
Liberals Lie about EVERYTHING.

Almost Half Of California Driver’s Licenses Went To Illegal Immigrants In 2015

Almost Half Of California Driver’s Licenses Went To Illegal Immigrants In 2015

California Alone is issuing about a Million Drivers Licenses a Year to Illegals at the cost of about $141 Million a year to California Taxpayers (2015) figures.

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally
(as of Feb. 3, 2016)
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

So from 2015 and through 2016, California gave Drivers Licenses to at least 2 Million Illegals, Illegally that they are willing to admit to.

And there are 12 other states doing this.

5-7 Million Illegals Registered to Vote Illegally is a very conservative estimate, and since these Dem controlled states won't let anyone look at their records to show that Illegals are Not being Illegally Registered to vote, and all have AUTOMATIC MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATION, then we can only rightly assume that they are breaking the law, and gaming the system, otherwise, there is no reason to deny inspection of their records.

Same with THE DNC refusing to let anyone look at their server.

Why shouldn't illegal have a drivers license?

Don't you want people on our roads to be trained and certified to operate a motor vehicle?

They shouldn't be here in the first place.
dude, can you believe that post? Why shouldn't ILLEGALS have a drivers license? is this stupid fk from venus?

definitely brain dead.

I believe they trip 24/7... seriously. No other explanation for the bizarro posts.

Deal with it.

Because Middle America rejected her and Obama. And The Russians LOL could only help her get 3 Million more votes than Trump which in our system is the equivalent of passing for 400 yards in a football game, but losing 33-17.

Trump won 33 States, and Clinton only won 17.

If you count counties, Clinton lost to Trump 2,626 to 487. This is a serious ass whipping in our Electoral System.

Or by Percentages when you go by County, Clinton only won 15.6% of US Counties, vs. Trump who won 84.3% Of The Counties in The US.
That is an Electoral Mandate.

This shows that CLINTON only had APPEAL in Extremely DENSE Urban Settings, and was rejected by 84.3% of the country Geographically.
Clinton's appeal then was a VERY NARROW cross section of the US Populous.

Essentially you had a bunch of circle jerking self congratulatory urban liberals, clueless as to how the rest of the country felt, all patting themselves on the back while the rest of America, 84% of us, gave them city fellers the middle finger.

No opinion, numbnuts....those are facts. You are simply one of the brainwashed sheeple that is more pissed that someone leaked the e-mails than you are about the contents showing the utter corruption of your beloved bought and paid for political party.

Bla, bla, bla, Clinton got more votes and Trump is now standing with less than a 40% approval rating even before he takes the oath. Lowest rating and most despised President-elect in history.

Camp and other snowflakes keep declaring how bad Trump is, which only makes Hillary look even wose because she could not beat him.

Hell, Hillary couldn't even win her Party's nomination without being fed debate questions in advance, the DNC rigging the primary, and voter fraud during the primary. :p

T-Day is just around the corner, I say libs make it to T-Day plus 10 before have another epic meltdown like on election night.

Bla, bla, bla, Clinton got more votes and Trump is now standing with less than a 40% approval rating even before he takes the oath. Lowest rating and most despised President-elect in history.

Clinton only appealed to a narrow cross section of the country.
Namely densely populated Democrat Strongholds.
She was only able to win 15.6% of US Counties in The States.
And that more than anything is the Closing Line on The Election.
She not only lost, she lost big in our Electoral System.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

Clinton only appealed to a narrow cross section of the country.
Namely densely populated Democrat Strongholds.
She was only able to win 15.6% of US Counties in The States.
And that more than anything is the Closing Line on The Election.
She not only lost, she lost big in our Electoral System.
Clinton did not lose big. That is the delusion you have. Obama won both his elections with much larger EC vote margins and popular vote margins as well. And counties mean very little. You need some cross country road trips to get a grasp of what counties are. Most of them are sparsely populated so that unless corn plants, cattle or vacant land votes, means nothing. People votes count, not cows and corn plants.

Forum List

Back