Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Bla, bla, bla, Clinton got more votes and Trump is now standing with less than a 40% approval rating even before he takes the oath. Lowest rating and most despised President-elect in history.

Clinton only appealed to a narrow cross section of the country.
Namely densely populated Democrat Strongholds.
She was only able to win 15.6% of US Counties in The States.
And that more than anything is the Closing Line on The Election.
She not only lost, she lost big in our Electoral System.
Clinton did not lose big. That is the delusion you have. Obama won both his elections with much larger EC vote margins and popular vote margins as well. And counties mean very little. You need some cross country road trips to get a grasp of what counties are. Most of them are sparsely populated so that unless corn plants, cattle or vacant land votes, means nothing. People votes count, not cows and corn plants.

Have you ever had to work a real job where your back ached and your feet hurt? Toiled to provide for your family?

"Always will be"

No, not at all likely.

President Trump will leave in orderly and honourable fashion after eight years. Unlike you liberals (once) New Messiah and Slick Willie before him President Trump will not trash the (former) White House nor will he steal all the good furniture, china and tableware.

Disappointed?

Bla, bla, bla, Clinton got more votes and Trump is now standing with less than a 40% approval rating even before he takes the oath. Lowest rating and most despised President-elect in history.

Clinton did not lose big. That is the delusion you have. Obama won both his elections with much larger EC vote margins and popular vote margins as well. And counties mean very little. You need some cross country road trips to get a grasp of what counties are. Most of them are sparsely populated so that unless corn plants, cattle or vacant land votes, means nothing. People votes count, not cows and corn plants.

Of course, and the people voted by the dictates of the Constitution, Trump won.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

He won more votes. He is president legitimately whether you like it or not.

Perhaps you understand now why constitutionalists want to limit the power of the federal government.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president.
Again, it's much easier to change you silly name. It's no one's fault but your own.

Changing my name isn't necessary. Trump is not the legitimate president and the majority of Americans know it.

Really? So who won the ec? Cause that's how we determine who the legitimate president is.

Have you ever had to work a real job where your back ached and your feet hurt? Toiled to provide for your family?
Yes, I have had a long list of hard labor occupations. Began life on a farm.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
This is precisely how I see things. Donald Trump will be a minority president for as long as he remains in the Oval Office. Something tells me he will not stay there for his complete term of four years.

Just what in the heck does that mean? Is he changing his race?

Most of your posts are meaningless partisan filler. NO offense.

Pointing out that Hillary Clinton won by 3 million votes and that Trump is a lap dog for Putin is "partisan"?

Got it, lightweight.

The fist part is meaningless and the second is a complete moronic lie.

Sifting though crap like that to find a sort of point to respond to, is not "ignoring everything else", it's the result of everything else being crap.

Soon Trump will be President and you will have real issues to complain about.

I hope when that time comes, that you are able to clearly communicate something about what you feel other than vague resentment.

Ain't vague at all, lightweight. I explained clearly why Trump is an illegitimate President.

Sadly, you just ain't got the facts on your side so you cry like a little bitch about "partisanship".

NOpe. I look at your posts, and there is nothing there to respond TO.

Your explanation as to why you feel Trump is illegitimate could be debunked by a 2 cd history class.

Other than that, vague resentment and nonsense.

You need to shake off the panic mongering bullshit that your leaders told you and realize that none of your fears of whatever is actually going to happen.

Trump is gong to be a normal president MAYBE with some fresh and completely reasonable policies.

If you want to fight him, you are going to start addressing reality or become irrelevant.

More irrelevant.

I am addressing reality. There is absolutely nothing in the Constitution or any history class that explains why the electoral college had to vote for Trump, especially when Clinton won by 3 million votes. Just more bullshit by you.

And you don't want to discuss the fact that Trump is a shameless lap dog for Putin, because you're a dishonest little shit.

The Electoral College is slate of electors who promise to vote for the winner on 49 of the 51 presidential elections in the states and DC.

Hillary had more faithless electors than Trump did. What does THAT tell you?

This is precisely how I see things. Donald Trump will be a minority president for as long as he remains in the Oval Office. Something tells me he will not stay there for his complete term of four years.

Trump is a minority president which everyone knows means he got elected with a minority of the popular votes.

Trump is a minority president which everyone knows means he got elected with a minority of the popular votes.

Wow! That makes Bill Clinton a super minority!

Words have meanings and you don't get to make them up as you go along. Find me a source to back up that idiotic reasoning.

Trump will always wear the stench of illegitimacy! Rep. John Lewis and I agree!

Meaning you hate the Constitution, we get it.

Words have meanings and you don't get to make them up as you go along. Find me a source to back up that idiotic reasoning.
Read and learn:
What is a minority president?

Maybe if you got a little cushion to sit on it would hurt less...

Read and learn:
What is a minority president?

OK, students sit back and learn for a moment. This is what selective reading gets you:

"A minority president could also take office if there was a third candidate that took away enough votes from the other candidates so no one was able to get at least half of the national popular vote."

That would be Bill Clinton in BOTH of his elections.

The term is meaningless because we don't elect the president based on the popular vote. I will give you credit for finding a source that agrees with you, but you will note that it also agreed with me regarding Bill Clinton who was never referred to as a minority president.

Where did you move when Trump won? Seriously, at some point you're going to have to see a doctor about that butt hurt. What a jackass.

What you have is, oh yeah, well I'm losing this argument, so move to Russia! It's the disingenuous hack you are.

That and that you don't know that one of the two named objectives in the NAME of ISIS is taking down the Syrian government, exactly what Obama has been fighting for

You are one of the sore winner Trump won the election get over it.

This is the problem when idiots like you rely on USMB as your source of information or Hannity. You don't have faintest clue what is happening in Syria let alone come here and argue about your murderer comrade.
Since you are so fascinated and defending your comrade Putin .......... Why don't you move to Russia.

The butt hurt over your beloved Hillary is just oozing from you. OK, tell me which point you didn't know.

1) One of the objectives in the name of ISIS is overthrowing the Syrian government

2) Obama tried to overthrow the Syrian government

What in the world are you talking about Dude? Are you taking something? I never mentioned Hillary and election is over get over it.

1. ISIS objective is to overthrow any government that includes America. Not just Syria. Main Putin objective in Syria is NOT to fight ISIS but to make sure Assad the murderer dictator remain in power.

2. If Obama really wanted to overthrow Assad he could have done that very EASILY.

Doesn't answer the question.

1. Do you know overthrowing Syria is in the NAME of ISIS? Do you know that? Answer the question.

2. Empty claim, he tried and failed, Putin, who is actually fighting against ISIS, won. I know you're all sqeezing out the butt hurt and all, but it's a fact Putin is fighting against ISIS and Obama was fighting for them. You can try spinning it all you want, it's a fail

Why are you protecting foreign nationals? Are you even an American?

Gotcha, if I loved America, I'd be on the side of ISIS with you and the trained liberal monkey in the White House who obeys his elitist, white, liberal, New England liberal masters.

I already answered your question but you didn't like it. Just for the sake of your ignorance I will repeat for you. You are totally out of wack.
1. ISIS goal is to overthrow any government even US not only Syria. Keep that in mind.
Obama wants to end Assad regime not to destroy Syria. All he has to do is bomb the heck of Syria and that will be the end of Assad regime but he didn't do that.
2. Putin has killed more civilians than ISIS in Syria. See link below dated August 2016 and I doesn't even count they murdered in November and December 2016 in Aleppo. If Putin is really fighting ISIS...... Why is the ISIS head quarter still exist in Syria and stronger than ever and sell oil to Syrian government?

NO YOU don't love America. You are very wrong. If you really love America. Then why are you supporting Putin and Assad interest? We do not have a monkey in the White House......... Okay I'm reading you right..... Your opinion is based from your hatred and racism. That makes your opinion WORTHLESS.

Russia has killed more civilians than ISIS as Putin's jets blitz war-ravaged Syria

Liberals are the most judgmental asswipes on the planet. I like how you whine about being judged then you hand out your judgmental crap like candy.

As for Syria, learn about Sunnis and Shiites and get back to me because until you understand that you're just going to wallow in your ignorance supporting Obama fighting on the side of ISIS

Forum List

Back