Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

LOL, project much?
It irks you that you lost, it irks you that Trump is the President, and it irks you that there is nothing you can do about it.
You people are the ones running too and fro holding your assholes and crying.
It is both sad and funny at the same time.
You talkers crack me up. You are unable to address the fact that your guy has the lowest approval rating of any President-elect in history and is rejected and despised by a majority of Americans.

How so?

Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote.

Are you lying again?
No, you are lying. I am using the official state certified voter counts. You are using dreamed up conspiracy theory wacko numbers.

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

It should not even be a question for anyone that the act of giving an Illegal a Drivers license violates several US Codes, and is punishable by a mandatory 10 year prison sentence just for the act of issuing the Driver's License.

How is this even a question in the mind of any sane person? We don't even need new laws to punish public officials who are allowing this. The penalty for providing Driver's Licenses to an Illegal, or for Creating a Sanctuary City is a mandatory 10 years in prison.

These prosecutions can start Jan 20th without any legal hurdles to jump over or push through. It's already THE LAW.

SanFran hired the racist Eric Holder to stop the federal government from ending 'sanctuary cities.'

This could be interesting.

Why shouldn't illegal have a drivers license?

Don't you want people on our roads to be trained and certified to operate a motor vehicle?

They are illegal, and it is actually illegal to give an illegal immigrant legitimate documents, such as a Social Security Card, Taxpayer ID, and Driver's License. I say write a Federal Law that The States not only have to cease and desist in this, but have to turn over their records of all The Illegals who they allowed to apply for driver's licenses, and registered to vote, and then track them down and deport all of them. A State giving an illegal a valid driver's license is a violation of US CODE and Immigration Law.

We are safer having licensed drivers on our roads than unlicensed drivers

A drivers license does not bestow citizenship, it only identifies you as a driver who has passed the necessary tests

You may be on to something here, how about we make them prove they are citizens in able to apply, and if they can't...we deport them?
Yes, this is tongue in cheek as a good little Globalist you want completely open borders.

We can also make them prove citizenship to buy food ...makes as much sense

Bulletin:

Illegal aliens get food stamps.

Which is also Illegal, and again a violation of US CODE and punishable by 10 years in prison and is a mandatory sentence.

Last edited:
The trump people sure are butthurt about not getting the majority of voters. Trump won the election. That should make them happy. He didn't get the majority of voters support. Even his current approval ratings show how disliked he is. His approval ratings are lower than any President-elect in history.

LOL, project much?
It irks you that you lost, it irks you that Trump is the President, and it irks you that there is nothing you can do about it.
You talkers crack me up. You are unable to address the fact that your guy has the lowest approval rating of any President-elect in history and is rejected and despised by a majority of Americans.

How so?

Are you lying again?
No, you are lying. I am using the official state certified voter counts. You are using dreamed up conspiracy theory wacko numbers.

Don't fall for it

She is trying to bait you into her "3 million illegals voted for Hillary" conspiracy theory

Good thing he has you there to do his thinking for him,huh?

'Cause, you're so good at it......(snicker snicker)

How so?

Are you lying again?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

Exactly how is Holder going to do this, when Sanctuary Cities are in violation of US CODE that was in place long before Dem Strongholds decided to start ignoring The Law?

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

It should not even be a question for anyone that the act of giving an Illegal a Drivers license violates several US Codes, and is punishable by a mandatory 10 year prison sentence just for the act of issuing the Driver's License.

How is this even a question in the mind of any sane person? We don't even need new laws to punish public officials who are allowing this. The penalty for providing Driver's Licenses to an Illegal, or for Creating a Sanctuary City is a mandatory 10 years in prison.

These prosecutions can start Jan 20th without any legal hurdles to jump over or push through. It's already THE LAW.

SanFran hired the racist Eric Holder to stop the federal government from ending 'sanctuary cities.'

This could be interesting.

How is Eric Holder going to even defend this when Sanctuary Cities Violate US Code which was long in place before Anti-American Dem Party decided they could simply ignore THE LAW?

The Forming of Sanctuary Cities is a Felony and punishable by a mandatory 10 years in prison.

A single Proton Energy Pill provides the power of 20 atomic bombs for 20 seconds

Lets see Spinach do that
everytime, spinach out duels a lowly energy pill. more iron.

Big Fooking Deal

Spinach lets Popeye beat up Bluto
Proton Energy Pill gives you the power of an atomic bomb
It is a big fooking deal, Popeye in a landslide.

Roger Ramjet has a better looking girlfriend

Olive Oyl is a skank
olive oyl will also kick the shit out of roger's girlfriend.

Popeye! Save Me!

Lotta Love is Rogers girlfriend...beats the hell out of Olive Oyl

4351130-olive-2.gif

Olive Oyl is anorexic

LOL, project much?

How so?

Are you lying again?

Don't fall for it

She is trying to bait you into her "3 million illegals voted for Hillary" conspiracy theory

Yea yea....now tell us how the moon landings are fake

The trump people sure are butthurt about not getting the majority of voters. Trump won the election. That should make them happy. He didn't get the majority of voters support. Even his current approval ratings show how disliked he is. His approval ratings are lower than any President-elect in history.

LOL, project much?

Here, let me help you.
It doesn't MATTER, he is the President, that's what matter.
Relax kid. You'll live longer.
He is the President because he won the election. It does matter that he did so without winning the popular vote. If it did not matter the brainwashed and desperate would not be lying about the popular vote the way they are in this thread. It means he does not have a mandate and his support in the legislature will be handicapped and limited.
he won the popular vote in 60% of the country. We know this. You don't need to remind us of that accomplishment. It's sweet and sounds so nice to hear president elect trump.

How so?

Are you lying again?

Don't fall for it

Tell ...."us" ????

You lookin' for sympathy because you have a tapeworm????

Big Fooking Deal

Olive Oyl is a skank

Popeye! Save Me!

Lotta Love is Rogers girlfriend...beats the hell out of Olive Oil
to the victor go the spoils

LOL, project much?

Here, let me help you.
It doesn't MATTER, he is the President, that's what matter.
Relax kid. You'll live longer.
He is the President because he won the election. It does matter that he did so without winning the popular vote. If it did not matter the brainwashed and desperate would not be lying about the popular vote the way they are in this thread. It means he does not have a mandate and his support in the legislature will be handicapped and limited.
he won the popular vote in 60% of the country. We know this. You don't need to remind us of that accomplishment. It's sweet and sounds so nice to hear president elect trump.

So true.

Whenever I have to be patient, I mentally go through the entire list of Presidents, in order.

It felt so good the first time I got to number 45.

How so?

Are you lying again?

Don't fall for it

Tell ...."us" ????

You lookin' for sympathy because you have a tapeworm????
he's got something and he keeps regurgitating in the forum.

Big Fooking Deal

Olive Oyl is a skank

Popeye! Save Me!

Lotta Love is Rogers girlfriend...beats the hell out of Olive Oyl

4351130-olive-2.gif

Olive Oyl is anorexic
lotta love got no chance.

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Life is merely a stage and we are all players, Obamas a good actor too so I guess Shakespeare was correct

Big Fooking Deal

Olive Oyl is a skank

Popeye! Save Me!

Be honest with me

Popeye does all that fighting and still ends up with Olive Oyl. Betty Boop was better looking

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.

Life is merely a stage and we are all players, Obamas a good actor too so I guess Shakespeare was correct

Mongo_only_pawn_in_game_of_life.jpg

Mongo only pawn in game of life

While we're at it, we will note that no candidate got a majority of the votes. Thus, it can be accurately said that MOST voters didn't want any candidate that you choose to look at. Carry on.

Last edited:
Trump gets to claim to be President

He doesn't get to claim that the American public supports him or his policies

Olive Oyl is a skank

Popeye! Save Me!

Be honest with me

Popeye does all that fighting and still ends up with Olive Oyl. Betty Boop was better looking
he has a kid Swee' Pee. He stands with his family

swee+%27pea2.png

"ARTIST: Sammy Lerner
TITLE: Popeye
Lyrics and Chords

[Television Theme Song]

I'm Popeye the sailor man
Popeye the sailor man
I'm strong to the finish 'cause I eats me spinach

/ C G7 C - / F - C - / F - C Am / F G7 C - /

I'm one tough gazookas which hates all palookas
What ain't on the ups and square
We', I biffs and I bops 'em, and always out-roughs 'em
But none of them gets nowhere

/ Dm7 G7 C Am / Dm7 G7 C - / :

If anyone dareses to risk me fists
It's boff and its wham, understand?
So keep good behav'our, that's your one life-saver
With Popeye the sailor man

/ F - C - / - C7 F - / Dm G7 C Am / Dm7 G7 C - /

Popeye the sailor man
I'm strong to the finish 'cause I eats me spinach
I'm Popeye the sailor man"

Last edited:

Olive Oyl is a skank

Popeye! Save Me!

Be honest with me

he has a kid Swee' Pee. He stands with his family

swee+%27pea2.png

Popeye and Olive Oyl never married ....where did Swee' Pee come from?

Forum List

Back