Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

I'm saying that we need to drain the swamp. And I will be thankful for anyone who exposes the truth about the American government and the people who work in it. Why aren't you likewise thankful?

That is not my point Dude.... I don't like tour country intervention into my democracy. Why can't you stick that to your thick skull?
I know that's not your point. That's the problem. You're upset that the truth exposed Hitlery Clinton and the DNC.

Dalesmith I enjoy kicking your ass as always.

You couldn't kick your own ass.....you duck, you dodge...you avoid answering any pertinent questions...you swing your little cyber purse and point a gnarled finger at anyone that isn't a leftard. I hate to break this to you....but that's not "ass kicking" nor is it debating nor is it "discussing". You lack the intellect to explain your self...you lack the knowledge and intelligent to defend what it is you believe.......sorry, kiddo...but thems be the facts.

What the fuck..... with your worthless questions and full of bullshit conspiracy racist bullshit? You are defective human being.
You have not answer my question.

I'm very angry about your country intervention into my country's democracy. That is called integrity, dignity, decency and patriotism.
Only a progressive could consider it "patriotism" to be pissed off over transparency. :eusa_doh:

I think we can all agree that charwin95 is coming unglued over the realization that his precious Dumbocrat Party is corrupt as hell.

Good for you move to Russia together with Dalesmith.
No thanks. You are the one who hates the U.S. You can leave my country.

Now you are lying. Look bastard I'm trying to defend my country. Show me why do you think I hate my country?
On the other hand you are so happy with foreign intervention. You are a traitor. Are you even an American? If you don't like it here.............. Move to Russia.

I'm very angry about your country intervention into my country's democracy. That is called integrity, dignity, decency and patriotism.
Only a progressive could consider it "patriotism" to be pissed off over transparency. :eusa_doh:

I think we can all agree that charwin95 is coming unglued over the realization that his precious Dumbocrat Party is corrupt as hell.

Are you sure Trump is not corrupt?
My point is foreign intervention. Stick to your stupid fuck up opinion.

You are very wrong patriot. Very wrong. What made you think Trump is not a crooked when he doesn't even show us his business dealings. He is hiding something and the whole world knows that.
What makes you think I don't think Trump is crooked?!? Stop making shit up. I think Trump is a genuine dirt-bag. And if anyone in the world can hack into something and produce genuine information about him - I'm all for it.

It's a damn shame we have to rely on other nations for the truth. That is what should piss you off.

So what are you trying to say dude.
I'm saying that we need to drain the swamp. And I will be thankful for anyone who exposes the truth about the American government and the people who work in it. Why aren't you likewise thankful?

That is not my point Dude.... I don't like tour country intervention into my democracy. Why can't you stick that to your thick skull?

Charmain Sez that someone (not Russia) stuck their nose in the business of the leftard clown posse that revealed their lying, conniving ways and he doesn't appreciate it one damn bit!

Priceless!!!!

Now you are lying. Look bastard I'm trying to defend my country. Show me why do you think I hate my country?
On the other hand you are so happy with foreign intervention. You are a traitor. Are you even an American? If you don't like it here.............. Move to Russia.

Charwin is this board's version of "Earnest T Bass"..........his "I'm defending my cuntry you bastard!!!" defense is hilarious.....

In terms of the presidency Trump is the bastard son of Putin
Question.....if Russia was such an enemy of USA.INC, how come the Hildebeast facilitated the sale of uranium to them in exchange for a hefty donation to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation???
Second question...if Russia was such an enemy of the USA, how come progressives were cheering wildly when Barack Obama promised to "repair" relations with them and then cheered even louder when Hitlery Clinton hysterically presented them with a Staples "Reset" button?!? :dunno:

Kids.....Do yourselves a favor. Please talk to your parents why Russia will always be an enemy of America. Ask them how many nuclear missiles pointed to your states. Then comeback here when you have some experience in dealing with this kind of topics.
Also if you have so much hatred towards this country. MOVE.
Give me one good example just one example ..............

What and where did Russia's contribution towards humanity and to the world?

You know nothing about Russia or how the banking oligarchs funded the Bolshevik Revolution..... how the military industrial complex built the USSR into being a strong foe while funding and backing leaders like Lenin and Stalin that slaughtered MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people by starving them to death. The wall fell when having the USSR was no longer any use to them...of course the parasites came in and illegally bought up natural resources when the Ruble crashed in 1991 because that is what these globalists do....rape, pillage and plunder. You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to whom the enemy is...you are just that fucking dense.

Another conspiracy bullshit. Answer my question.

Go to Google and put in " Leon Trotsky, Canada, Woodrow Wilson" in the search feature and let me know what you find. Trotsky was detained in Canada and was released to go on his way due to the urging of Wilson.......

Trump lost by nearly 3 million votes to Hillary Clinton. Trump is a pathetic lap dog puppet of Vladimir Putin who will do nothing to address Russia's interference in the 2016 election and continued cyber attacks on this country. And all of you Repug Trumpkins are traitors to your country for continuing to support Trump.

Trump's presidency is a total joke before it has even started and he will NEVER be the legitimate president. Fortunately, the majority of Americans know this is true.
Sad sore fuckin loser.
Trump will not serve 4 years. Article of Impeachment will handed down at Trumps 2 years in office!!!! Enjoy him while you can.
In your marxist dreams!

You are very wrong patriot. Very wrong. What made you think Trump is not a crooked when he doesn't even show us his business dealings. He is hiding something and the whole world knows that.
What makes you think I don't think Trump is crooked?!? Stop making shit up. I think Trump is a genuine dirt-bag. And if anyone in the world can hack into something and produce genuine information about him - I'm all for it.

It's a damn shame we have to rely on other nations for the truth. That is what should piss you off.

So what are you trying to say dude.

Charmain Sez that someone (not Russia) stuck their nose in the business of the leftard clown posse that revealed their lying, conniving ways and he doesn't appreciate it one damn bit!

Priceless!!!!

I'm Defending my country. Meaning you are a traitor.

Charwin is this board's version of "Earnest T Bass"..........his "I'm defending my cuntry you bastard!!!" defense is hilarious.....

And you are a racist traitor. Move to Russia dude.

Question.....if Russia was such an enemy of USA.INC, how come the Hildebeast facilitated the sale of uranium to them in exchange for a hefty donation to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation???
Second question...if Russia was such an enemy of the USA, how come progressives were cheering wildly when Barack Obama promised to "repair" relations with them and then cheered even louder when Hitlery Clinton hysterically presented them with a Staples "Reset" button?!? :dunno:

Kids.....Do yourselves a favor. Please talk to your parents why Russia will always be an enemy of America. Ask them how many nuclear missiles pointed to your states. Then comeback here when you have some experience in dealing with this kind of topics.

You know nothing about Russia or how the banking oligarchs funded the Bolshevik Revolution..... how the military industrial complex built the USSR into being a strong foe while funding and backing leaders like Lenin and Stalin that slaughtered MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people by starving them to death. The wall fell when having the USSR was no longer any use to them...of course the parasites came in and illegally bought up natural resources when the Ruble crashed in 1991 because that is what these globalists do....rape, pillage and plunder. You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to whom the enemy is...you are just that fucking dense.

Go to Google and put in " Leon Trotsky, Canada, Woodrow Wilson" in the search feature and let me know what you find. Trotsky was detained in Canada and was released to go on his way due to the urging of Wilson.......

Why the in the world I believe your conspiracy theories?
You are not even qualified to talk to me.

And you are a racist traitor. Move to Russia dude.
Any you're a hillary panty sniffer and an Obama apoligist. Get a job, moron.

Why the in the world I believe your conspiracy theories?
You are not even qualified to talk to me.

You betcha, "Earnest T"......

"Why the in the world I believe your conspiracy theories?"

Yeah, you are a real "whiz kid" that makes such incredible arguments and defends what he believes........said no one ever.

Forum List

Back