🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump is being allowed to radicalize his followers

You and I both know that Trump minions did it. That's how they knew nobody was in it when it was torched. The radical right extremists are the violent ones, because they know they are going to lose in three weeks.
No, I don't. The fact you claim to know is interesting. Have you called the police? It's a predominantly Democratic county. I'm sure someone saw something or knows something and the criminals will be caught. Then, and only then, will we know if this was Democrat knuckleheads or Republican knuckleheads.

You must either be young or uneducated if you never heard of the SDS Weathermen, SLA, Black Panthers (New and Old), Earth First and other Eco-Terrorists and Animal Rights activists.
Well he isn't young lol

Radicalized Trumplamists.

there, I said it ... in fact, you heard it here first.
Otherwise known as PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.
Wrong. Heard it on the Michael Berry show. The same as you. What a poseur. You really thought you were going to get away with it too... Such a sad little leftist. But then... Aren't they all?

"Notably, a search of FEC records reveals that Rodriguez was paid by the Clinton campaign shortly before she disrupted the Chicago rally. The campaign paid her $1,610.34 as a “payroll” expense, and also gave her a $30 payment that is described only as “phone.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/activist-who-took-credit-for-violent-chicago-protests-was-on-hillarys-payroll/#ixzz4NSSIc86Y

We're going to have a war. And people are going to die.

They're actually already dying.

"Scott Foval, the National Field Director of Americans United for Change--who can be seen in the video bragging about paying homeless and mentally ill individuals to cause disruptions at political events--has been fired from the organization....Foval admits to coordinating dirty tricks including what is known as "birddogging", or infiltrating Trump campaign events in order to incite anarchy and violence."

HEADS ROLL: Democratic Operative FIRED After O'Keefe Video Exposé | The Sean Hannity Show

"Far left groups continually sue to keep the voter rolls the way they are. The Obama administration has no desire to clean up these voter rolls."

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)

"“I’m saying we have mentally ill people, that we pay to do shit, make no mistake,” says Foval in the video. “Over the last twenty years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel, and a shower. And I put them in a program. Like I’ve done that. But the reality is, a lot of people especially our union guys. A lot of our union guys…they’ll do whatever you want. They’re rock and roll. When I need to get something done in Arkansas, the first guy I call is the head of the AFL-CIO down there, because he will say, ‘What do you need?’ And I will say, I need a guy who will do this, this and this. And they find that guy. And that guy will be like, Hell yeah, let’s do it.”

You run into those mentally ill people being exploited by the communist/dem party right here on usmb, and across all the media outlets. They're the trolls who lie and spread garbage, people like Fakey and Care and ravitard. They're crazy people identified and paid by the nasties at the top to lie and agitate on the ground, and to change the narrative.

Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies | Project Veritas Action

Radicalized Trumplamists.

there, I said it ... in fact, you heard it here first.
Otherwise known as PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.
Wrong. Heard it on the Michael Berry show. The same as you. What a poseur. You really thought you were going to get away with it too... Such a sad little leftist. But then... Aren't they all?
What are you babbling about?
Sietes claim of having coined the term radicalized Trumplamists.

Trump is being allowed to radicalize his followers

^^ This....is more accurate than any of you realize. I lived under the whip of a person with narcissistic personality disorder for decades. You have no idea how accurate that statement is..

Buck up! He leaves office in January.

You and I both know that Trump minions did it. That's how they knew nobody was in it when it was torched. The radical right extremists are the violent ones, because they know they are going to lose in three weeks.
No, I don't. The fact you claim to know is interesting. Have you called the police? It's a predominantly Democratic county. I'm sure someone saw something or knows something and the criminals will be caught. Then, and only then, will we know if this was Democrat knuckleheads or Republican knuckleheads.

You must either be young or uneducated if you never heard of the SDS Weathermen, SLA, Black Panthers (New and Old), Earth First and other Eco-Terrorists and Animal Rights activists.

And the BLM, the leading Democratic funded street gang promoting police assassinations and has the stamp of approval from every notable Democrat and the DNC.

We are already seeing the effects of Trump's hate speech, with the three in Kansas that were arrested for planning to bomb Muslims. One of the three posted that, "The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim."

Now Trump is telling his followers that, "the election is rigged", which is a total lie designed to enrage his minions.

This is how ISIS was born. The minority Sunni started ISIS after being defeated in the Iraqi election.

Not all Sunni became ISIS, and not all Trump followers are going to become radicalized. But there will be some that have become so hopeless because of the election loss, that they will be doing just what the Kansas extremists were planning. And some will not be caught until it's too late.

Kill the pigs, fry'em like bacon......ooops that's your side.

This is one of the main reasons why I oppose him as he doesn't strive for better but worse. He is a man with glories of power within his mind and wants a cult following.
Yes, he is a malignant narcissist. Caught on, have you?

Forum List

Back