Trump is going to lose in November.....

Trump lost last time because the Democrats stole the election.

Hopefully, the Republicans have a plan to stop them from doing it again this year.

hopium.png

Bub...now YouTube is saying all these reps that are retiring early were planned by Kevin McCarthy, as revenge for being voted out. And also, ordered by his high $$ backers, so the dems can take control of Congress. Once they do that, they can put Hakeem Jeffries in control and then vote to take Trump off the ballot.

Bub...irrespective of the dems running America into the ground. If the dems succeed with this scheme, will you agree that the dems deserve and have earned the right to run America?

Bub...I'm not rooting for the commie dems. I'm just saying...if this comes to pass, it proves that the dems are so well organized, so strong and so highly financed that the normally useless reps are as useless as useless can be to save America or even save the smallest, miniscule smidgeon of America as founded.

Now...before you blissninnys that are drunk on the Black Rifle Coffee poo-poo me, let's look at the facts and not the hopium.

Pretend you are an accountant. I'm not an accountant, but the proverbial writing is on the wall for any honest thinking person to see.

Let's take an accounting of what the dems control...

MSM

All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.

High Tech

Social Media

TV

Hollywood

Major League Sports

Popular Culture

Giant Corporations

Big City Governors

Big City D.A.'s

Big City Mayors

They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School.

Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.

All branches of the US Military.

CIA

DOJ

IRS

ATF and the rest of the alphabet agencies.

Plus, they own half of America's vote.

Bub...harken back to the Mondale era. He carried MN and DC, that is it. Now see what states the commie dems carry. The citizens aka 'the vote' were our last line of defense, once the government, courts and military have failed us. You know, in the last 12 presidential elections, a rep has NEVER won DC. A rep has never got more than 16.5% of the vote for DC. And recent presidential races are in the 4% - 7% area for the rep candidate. Does that tell you anything?

Better start coming up with a 'Plan B' to save something of America. Reps have no hope or plan to save America. No god/s to save us bissninny's. It is all lies that are used to control you and give you hope. Heaven and hell is what humans make it to be right on earth.

...you know I never lie to you!

Trolling again?
I for letting the states to decide, not the federal government.
Not seeing prolife in that....only a troll would see that. :eusa_whistle:
That's not trolling. Somebody needs a dictionary for Christmas. Grow up and stop whining.

You guys ran this con for years.

The goal is to ban abortion in the States, and a federal ban. Everyone knows it.

I for letting the states to decide, not the federal government.
Not seeing prolife in that..

You are ok with states forcing full term gestation on all pregnant women when states are governed and dominated by white male Christian nationalists Republicans like Speaker Mike Johnson.

That is as much anti-woman freedom of choice as any American can be these days .

You are in the Saving Baby Fetus Cult by approving the states rights for the Christian Confederacy on abortion.

Trump is going to lose but his family will still have to call him Mr President as he will never believe that he lost.

Forum List

Back