Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

I agree with the both ways thing For me it started with B Clinton and the madman tatics used to try and bring him down It helped make me a Dem forever ,,,and yes wanting revenge on scum like McConnell Trump Trump jr etc etc Your republican friends have giving Dems lots of road space in that it runs both ways

Too bad neither party is grown up enough to quit the stupid games. That is why I will never support either party again. I want to vote for grown ups, not stupid moronic children that have lost sight of what is best for the country.
sadly it'll be a long time coming ,if ever, that both parties work together for the best of our country

It won’t, the behavior from both parties is devolving and none of them are honorable. Not Obama, Clinton, Trump, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, Romney, Bush, Ryan. They are all terrible people.
But Biden is OK ? I'd vote for him

I didn’t say he is okay, he is toast anyway after Sanders sold him out.
So You'll be happy for 4 more years of Trump ??? Tell me that and I'll never post to you again

I agree with the both ways thing For me it started with B Clinton and the madman tatics used to try and bring him down It helped make me a Dem forever ,,,and yes wanting revenge on scum like McConnell Trump Trump jr etc etc Your republican friends have giving Dems lots of road space in that it runs both ways

Too bad neither party is grown up enough to quit the stupid games. That is why I will never support either party again. I want to vote for grown ups, not stupid moronic children that have lost sight of what is best for the country.
sadly it'll be a long time coming ,if ever, that both parties work together for the best of our country

It won’t, the behavior from both parties is devolving and none of them are honorable. Not Obama, Clinton, Trump, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, Romney, Bush, Ryan. They are all terrible people.

then with 4 more of trump we're all in deep shit

So You'll be happy for 4 more years of Trump ??? Tell me that and I'll never post to you again

Four more years of a Republican or Democrat? Nope, I’ll find a third party candidate.

It doesn’t matter, Democrat or Republican, we are in trouble for the next four years.

It doesn’t matter, Democrat or Republican, we are in trouble for the next four years.
dems will have to dig us out of the hole republicans put us in and the sad part is repubs will bash them all the way

Is It Worth It For Congress To Obtain Trump’s Tax Returns By Force?

"A person’s tax return is confidential.

"The Internal Revenue Service takes this very seriously as no one has leaked President Trump’s tax return to this day.

"However, Section 6103 of the Internal Revenue Code specifies certain instances where someone’s tax return must be disclosed.

"The section states that the IRS must provide anyone’s tax return to the chairman (and only to the chairman) of the House Ways And Means Committee upon request.

"The entire committee can review the tax return in a closed executive session away from the public.

"Section 6103 does not state that a House Ways And Means Committee member is authorized to release a tax return to the public.

" But it allows the committee to forward the returns to the full House or the Senate.

"Professor Andy Grewal stated that by voting to release the returns to the full House, the committee can effectively release the tax return to the public."
b4a9fd0df06d88a2b1d16c57d2097365.jpg
nope
26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

"Disclosure to Committees of Congress
Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure."
29906170001_5843567266001_5843565044001-vs.jpg

Why are law and order conservatives afraid of what Trump's tax returns will reveal?
Sorry son. You can post that as many times as you want. They first have to provide a reason for them and it has to be related to legislative changes. So too bad. I’m here every day to teach you all about my country’s constitution

I am ecstatic

"The Internal Revenue Service takes this very seriously as no one has leaked President Trump’s tax return to this day.

"However, Section 6103 of the Internal Revenue Code specifies certain instances where someone’s tax return must be disclosed.

"The section states that the IRS must provide anyone’s tax return to the chairman (and only to the chairman) of the House Ways And Means Committee upon request.

"The entire committee can review the tax return in a closed executive session away from the public.

"Section 6103 does not state that a House Ways And Means Committee member is authorized to release a tax return to the public.

" But it allows the committee to forward the returns to the full House or the Senate.

"Professor Andy Grewal stated that by voting to release the returns to the full House, the committee can effectively release the tax return to the public."

And when the Democrats leak his tax returns, then do you support prison time for those that chose to violate a persons right to privacy.
think if they go for impeachment they can legally get his taxes

Wrong again commie, that's not a legitimate legislative end. And out of curiosity what possible impeachment charge would include the need for his taxes?

Wrong again commie, that's not a legitimate legislative end. And out of curiosity what possible impeachment charge would include the need for his taxes?
Tax fraud and money laundering charges for starters.

How to Make Trump's Tax Returns Public | DCReport.org

"On June 14, the New York State attorney general, Barbara Underwood, filed a civil complaint against President Trump and his three oldest children, accusing them of 'persistently illegal conduct' in using the Donald J. Trump Foundation as ''ittle more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality.'

Ms. Underwood believes there is abundant evidence to bring criminal charges against Mr. Trump as well.

"She made that position very clear in the letters she sent to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission in Washington recommending 'further investigation and legal action.'"

You might as well argue Trump never lies as contend he doesn't cheat on taxes and launder money for rich Russians.

And when the Democrats leak his tax returns, then do you support prison time for those that chose to violate a persons right to privacy.

"On June 14, the New York State attorney general, Barbara Underwood, filed a civil complaint against President Trump and his three oldest children, accusing them of 'persistently illegal conduct' in using the Donald J. Trump Foundation as ''ittle more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality.'

Ms. Underwood believes there is abundant evidence to bring criminal charges against Mr. Trump as well.

"She made that position very clear in the letters she sent to the Internal Revenue Service and the Federal Election Commission in Washington recommending 'further investigation and legal action.'"

You might as well argue Trump never lies as contend he doesn't cheat on taxes and launder money for rich Russians.
Yawn. I think another thread is needed. Your tds still isn’t relieved

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
Unless You're willing to post yours up, you should shut up about it unless of course you're afraid of something.

TRUMP'S AMERICA "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW HOW I AM DESTROYING YOU AND STEALING YOU BLIND"!

:itsok: wow, you dove right in there.
And jc you have no concern that the evidence Mueller uncovered might show trump colluded along with other various illegal acts obstructed ,laundered etc etc ?? If so my question is are you really an American?
dude, you are doing more for russia than any one of millions of republicans. pushing their agenda daily. Me, the DNC server, never inspected. NEVER. russia is only a scam to embody the left to hate and enter into a deep state. For that I worry for my country. That you feel you have the right to push russia's agenda of chaos in our country. traitor.

Russia supported and pushed your Great Leader over the finish line with lies and fake news on Social Media....all the Intel agencies agree

While the Liar in Chief supports Putin....
nancy-drew-taxes.jpg

And just MAYBE...he's as corrupt as he appears to be
Maybe he is, but let me ask you, what is it about him that gives you the impression he is corrupt? What business has he done that makes you think there might be something illegal hidden in his taxes?

it is IRS policy to audit the President.

And yet every other President since Nixon released their tax returns every year WHILE UNDER AUDIT.

What is Trump hiding?
What do you think he is hiding?

nope
26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure."

Why are law and order conservatives afraid of what Trump's tax returns will reveal?
Sorry son. You can post that as many times as you want. They first have to provide a reason for them and it has to be related to legislative changes. So too bad. I’m here every day to teach you all about my country’s constitution
They first have to provide a reason for them and it has to be related to legislative changes.
Where did you get that idea?
us-constitution-interact-with-history.jpg

The U.S. Constitution: Articles + Amendments

Trump's Biggest Lie | DCReport.org

"Although at his rallies Trump delights his uninformed supporters with claims that he’s followed through on his campaign promises—The Wall—he is actually delivering very little.

nope

Fishing expeditions are NOT a legitimate legislative purpose, the courts will tell them to pound sand.

You seem to be confused, congress is NOT a law enforcement agency, they have no constitutional authority to act as one. If you think Mueller hasn't already looked at these things, you're kidding yourself.

dems will have to dig us out of the hole republicans put us in and the sad part is repubs will bash them all the way

That is pure unadulterated BS!

Forum List

Back