Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

Do you Trumpsters believe President Trump when he tells you he would give us his irs tax returns IF HE WERE NOT under audit?

Or do you believe he is lying about that...?

What are you thinking? He's bluffing, he's lying?

He said it again yesterday.... so, is he telling the truth, or not?
Of course he's telling the truth, but not, perhaps, all of the truth: a large privately owned company like his is always under audit. The IRS is probably still auditing his taxes from a few years ago and this year's taxes will continue to be audited for at least the next two years.
ok

Nixon's were under audit, but he still let 6103 f, take place.... he did not break the law, to stop it...

plus, being under audit has no affect on him being able to show the public, you do know that, don't you? There is no law preventing him from showing us, because he is under audit, and all tax lawyers and CPA's state it would not matter 1 itty bitty bit, for him to show us his tax return if under audit....

but let's just say it would make him uncomfortable to do so and go public...

fine

but that does not give him the right to break the law with 6103f... where only the tax committees in congress gets to see them, and they do not go public

If you actually believe democrats in Congress would keep that information secret if they thought it could be used against Trump in any way, I have a rainbow farting unicorn for sale, cheap.
It's the law, my dear....

What are you afraid of and what is Trump afraid of with this oversight?

Why are you supporting him on this, why not just let the law be followed?

YOU MUST THINK he is breaking the law and YOU do not want anyone to find out that he is breaking the law?

WHY ELSE would you all not want the law to be followed, that has been followed for every single instance of congress requesting 6103f?

What is wrong with you guys? Just mind blowing that you all are even arguing over this...?

WHY ELSE would you all not want the law to be followed, that has been followed for every single instance of congress requesting 6103f?

You have a list of "every single instance"?
If I can find it, YOU CAN FIND IT.... google is your friend! ;)

As far as presidents and vice presidents, offhand I know that it has been used on Nixon, on Ford and on Clinton.

Is Donald Trump’s Downfall Hidden in His Tax Returns?

This is an insult to every single American that does their civic duty and pays their taxes. Our tax dollars pay for our roads, bridges, clean water and clean air. Our taxes pay for our schools, medical research, care for veterans, retirement security and so much more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ *gasp* bbbut that's **COMMUNISM** ^ :102:

:laugh: :uhoh3:

Let’s see how “smart” you are Mr. Trump. We demand that you release multiple years of your tax returns and level with the American people about your wealth, business dealings, how you truly make your money, the tax loopholes you take advantage of, the tax rate you actually pay and how your tax plan would benefit you personally. What do you have to hide?

:1peleas:

Do you Trumpsters believe President Trump when he tells you he would give us his irs tax returns IF HE WERE NOT under audit?

Or do you believe he is lying about that...?

What are you thinking? He's bluffing, he's lying?

He said it again yesterday.... so, is he telling the truth, or not?
Of course he's telling the truth, but not, perhaps, all of the truth: a large privately owned company like his is always under audit. The IRS is probably still auditing his taxes from a few years ago and this year's taxes will continue to be audited for at least the next two years.
ok

Nixon's were under audit, but he still let 6103 f, take place.... he did not break the law, to stop it...

plus, being under audit has no affect on him being able to show the public, you do know that, don't you? There is no law preventing him from showing us, because he is under audit, and all tax lawyers and CPA's state it would not matter 1 itty bitty bit, for him to show us his tax return if under audit....

fine

but that does not give him the right to break the law with 6103f... where only the tax committees in congress gets to see them, and they do not go public

If you actually believe democrats in Congress would keep that information secret if they thought it could be used against Trump in any way, I have a rainbow farting unicorn for sale, cheap.

YOU MUST THINK he is breaking the law and YOU do not want anyone to find out that he is breaking the law?

What is wrong with you guys? Just mind blowing that you all are even arguing over this, and being in favor of him breaking the law...?

They'll demand, the IRS will push back on the reason for the demand, and it ends up in court, ultimately resolved in the middle of Trump's second term. I fear nothing. Why are you so invested in seeing his returns? Most likely because he doesn't want the jackals to see them. It just increases the appetite.

The law will ultimately be followed, whether that requires the IRS to release the information or Congress to come up with a better reason, it so the whole thing. IOW, this goes to court.

the dem/libs failed on russia russia russia, so now they are trying taxes taxes taxes, and will fail there too. Rich people like trump get audited every year and have a staff of tax lawyers and accountants to ensure that their returns are in full compliance with the tax code. If he was cheating the obama IRS crooks would have screamed it during the campaign, sorry libs, nothing here either.

ok

fine

What is wrong with you guys? Just mind blowing that you all are even arguing over this...?

You have a list of "every single instance"?
If I can find it, YOU CAN FIND IT.... google is your friend! ;)

As far as presidents and vice presidents, offhand I know that it has been used on Nixon, on Ford and on Clinton.

If I can find it, YOU CAN FIND IT....

Well, if you don't have a list, why mention it?

Then why aren't calling the IRS to give testimony on the procedures? You commies have endless excuses, I have yet to see a legitimate reason to get Trumps taxes other than total and complete butt hurt for losing an election. Banana republic here we come.

give us a legitimate reason why he should not give them, and break the law...

There's no requirement to give them and what law did he break?

if he is stopping the irs director from following 6103 f,
the president is breaking the law.

if the treasury secretary is telling the irs director not to follow 6103 f, then he is breaking the law and can be imprisoned for 5 years over it....

How long can the congresscritters get for abuse of office and political fishing expeditions? Other Ways and Means committee members are saying that's exactly what they're doing and I'm sure they will testify to that in court.

do you think Pres Trump is breaking the law with his taxes?

be honest

what is this 'fight' all about?

was it partisan for getting Nixon's thru 6103f?

Was it partisan to get Ford's taxes through 6103 f? He never went public with his tax returns, thus 6103f was done on him.... Clinton also had 6103 done to him, when they were investigating whitewater from years back, before his presidency....

the irs has NEVER turned down a 6103f request... because it would be breaking the law.

what makes this president think he can break the law and have no consequences?

this lawless president, needs to stop this shit....now!

he is NOT above the law.

he took an oath to follow and execute the laws of the land?

what in the Lord's name, is going on here?

NO! I have no reason to believe Trump is breaking the law on his taxes. If he is it's not congresses job to investigate it, that's what the IRS is for.

You just want him to be guilty of something, anything, because you lost a fucking election. Now that the collusion delusion bubble has been popped you commies are grasping for anything you can dream up.

Just not liking someone is not a legitimate reason to investigate them, The commie mantra now is guilty until proven innocent, how fucked up is that?

Wow, a new excuse for abuse of power, hadn't heard that one before. It still doesn't justify asking for 6 years of returns. 5 non-presidential years.

High crimes and misdemeanors are not necessarily criminal activities, the commission of any act involving moral turpitude, dishonesty, or corruption can be alleged in a petition of impeachment.

Whether such activities might be ferreted out in the tax records of the president cannot be ascertained unless the taxes are available for inspection.

Given Trump's promise to release his records, and his failure to do so, common sense suggests he's hiding something.

Sure it can, see how far a non-crime gets. Congress has no right to determine that, it's the job of the IRS and federal prosecutors.

6103 f,

gave Congress the power to be a check on it, BECAUSE the administration, the executive branch, covered up the corruption of their co workers and VP I believe, in the executive branch...

tea pot dome scandal

Funny how congress has never bothered until now. And funny how congress isn't bringing in IRS reps to explain procedures of presidential tax reviews. Basically it boils down to how funny it is you commies are so fucking desperate to complete the coup de'ta. Good luck in the courts, LMFAO.

I don't find it funny that Nazis like you support the trump and his team of fascists in their quest to destroy democracy in America, and their efferts to create a plutocratic amerika.

Damn, you're really good at this projection stuff. LMAO

Then why aren't calling the IRS to give testimony on the procedures? You commies have endless excuses, I have yet to see a legitimate reason to get Trumps taxes other than total and complete butt hurt for losing an election. Banana republic here we come.

give us a legitimate reason why he should not give them, and break the law...

There's no requirement to give them and what law did he break?

if he is stopping the irs director from following 6103 f,
the president is breaking the law.

if the treasury secretary is telling the irs director not to follow 6103 f, then he is breaking the law and can be imprisoned for 5 years over it....

How long can the congresscritters get for abuse of office and political fishing expeditions? Other Ways and Means committee members are saying that's exactly what they're doing and I'm sure they will testify to that in court.

It is Trump and his lock step cronies, that are ABUSING his POWER....

He is breaking the law by not complying with 6103f....

He's a law breaker by doing it, and the Secretary of treasury is a law breaker as well by keeping the IRS director from following the law.

why is it that EVERYTHING has to be different with this president, THAN ALL OTHER PRESIDENTS, when it comes to protocols, and ethics standards and laws of the land?

And WHY do you all go along with him on all of it?

What makes his lawless shit not stink, in your head?

First let's get one thing straight. Treasury is looking the legal validity of the request. They can refuse to willingly supply records for a legally invalid request. If congress issues a subpoena for the records, treasury has every right to fight the subpoena in court. That's part of the checks and balances in the system. So at this point no one is breaking the law, there may be a dispute between the legislative branch and the executive, the courts are the venue where those types of disputes are settled. So get off you "breaking the law" kick, the system is working as intended.

Is Donald Trump’s Downfall Hidden in His Tax Returns?

This is an insult to every single American that does their civic duty and pays their taxes. Our tax dollars pay for our roads, bridges, clean water and clean air. Our taxes pay for our schools, medical research, care for veterans, retirement security and so much more.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ *gasp* bbbut that's **COMMUNISM** ^ :102:

:laugh: :uhoh3:

Let’s see how “smart” you are Mr. Trump. We demand that you release multiple years of your tax returns and level with the American people about your wealth, business dealings, how you truly make your money, the tax loopholes you take advantage of, the tax rate you actually pay and how your tax plan would benefit you personally. What do you have to hide?

:1peleas:

So you want what, Trump not to play by the rules of Democrat tax laws?

I don't get it?

High crimes and misdemeanors are not necessarily criminal activities, the commission of any act involving moral turpitude, dishonesty, or corruption can be alleged in a petition of impeachment.

Whether such activities might be ferreted out in the tax records of the president cannot be ascertained unless the taxes are available for inspection.

Given Trump's promise to release his records, and his failure to do so, common sense suggests he's hiding something.

Sure it can, see how far a non-crime gets. Congress has no right to determine that, it's the job of the IRS and federal prosecutors.

6103 f,

gave Congress the power to be a check on it, BECAUSE the administration, the executive branch, covered up the corruption of their co workers and VP I believe, in the executive branch...

tea pot dome scandal

Funny how congress has never bothered until now. And funny how congress isn't bringing in IRS reps to explain procedures of presidential tax reviews. Basically it boils down to how funny it is you commies are so fucking desperate to complete the coup de'ta. Good luck in the courts, LMFAO.

I don't find it funny that Nazis like you support the trump and his team of fascists in their quest to destroy democracy in America, and their efferts to create a plutocratic amerika.

Please don't use words you can't comprehend, it is embarrassing.

I wasn't projecting anything, I was mocking you. Of course the mocking was considerably more in touch with reality than your silliness.

6103 f,

tea pot dome scandal

Please don't use words you can't comprehend, it is embarrassing.

I wasn't projecting anything, I was mocking you. Of course the mocking was considerably more in touch with reality than your silliness.

Still LMAFAO.

Since Trump claims his tax returns are still being audited after 3 years, then it certainly might be time for Congress to see what their doing.

Wow, a new excuse for abuse of power, hadn't heard that one before. It still doesn't justify asking for 6 years of returns. 5 non-presidential years.

Congress has right of oversight of the executive branch which means they certainly have the right to monitor how the IRS is handling the presidents tax forms.

That may come next bout first comes the tax form and then the questions.

What in heavens name is President Trump, so afraid of... they have to keep it confidential, it does not get released to the full congress or the public?

You'd have to ask him, as he is the only one who knows. A guess, however, would be a natural reluctance to let the jackals have any access to them at all, after seeing how successfully Reid lied about Romney's. There would be no gain in it for him at all because no one with an above room temperature IQ thinks that the haters would play nice, fair, or by the rules should they gain any access at all.
You are making the assumption that there's evidence or a trail that leads to wrong doing. Suppose the entire refusal to release the forms is just Trump's way of saying Fuck You since there is nothing in the forms you can use. If that's the case Trump can use this issue to his advantage. The best move for democrats could be to allow Trump to keep his taxes a secret and use the fact that he is hiding something to their advantage.

Congress has right of oversight of the executive branch which means they certainly have the right to monitor how the IRS is handling the presidents tax forms.

You might want to read the request letter, the pretense is to see how the IRS is handling presidential returns. You can know just looking at a return how the IRS is handling it. Sounds like they're putting the cart before the horse. How many more lame excuses are you going to try?

the dem/libs failed on russia russia russia, so now they are trying taxes taxes taxes, and will fail there too. Rich people like trump get audited every year and have a staff of tax lawyers and accountants to ensure that their returns are in full compliance with the tax code. If he was cheating the obama IRS crooks would have screamed it during the campaign, sorry libs, nothing here either.
Trump is such a despicable person in the minds of most Americans, allowing him to keep his returns hidden may well be the best tactic. Most voters will assume that if he hasn't got anything to hide why doesn't he release them.
The latest Gallup poll shows only 4% of democrats approve of Trump's job in office, and only 13% of independents while 90% of republicans approve. Whether Trump's returns are made public or not is not going to make much difference in the election.

Last edited:

It would make more sense to ask the questions of the IRS, then have them bring out presidential returns for the last 20 years or so to illustrate their processes. Nothing ever revealed to the public, of course. No need to.

But it's obvious oversight had nothing to do with their ultimate goal.

It would make more sense to ask the questions of the IRS, then have them bring out presidential returns for the last 20 years or so to illustrate their processes. Nothing ever revealed to the public, of course. No need to.

But it's obvious oversight had nothing to do with their ultimate goal.
What could you ask them about his returns without seeing them?

Forum List

Back