Trump is no fascist. He is a champion for the forgotten millions

Corporate America and the rich/wealthy are the forgotten millions?

To think Trump is not an educated guy?

The forgotten man comes from a poem.. Over 100 years plus ago

It's sad that you can't figure out you are getting FUCKED.
We thought you were a business owner?

I am. I'm also a onepercenter. I'm also telling you that everything that Trump is doing is for us. Trump is a capitalist racketeer - - just like me.
He is a populist nothing like you..

So a populist is now a deceiver or is the deceiver a populist?

Corporate America and the rich/wealthy are the forgotten millions?

To think Trump is not an educated guy?

The forgotten man comes from a poem.. Over 100 years plus ago
No, the orange clown is not an educated man. He only knows business in the narrow spectrum of real estate. And his knowledge of the rest of the world is woefully lacking in every dimension. Were he not so ignorant, he would not be telling constant lies.

LOL The orange clown is just going to champion the forgotten millions right into the Second Great Republican Depression. And you fellows are going to be kissing his ass right up to the time the banks kick you out of your homes and onto the streets. LOL

Obama promised solutions but let the people down. Is it any surprise that they voted for real change?

Trump is no fascist. He is a champion for the forgotten millions | John Daniel Davidson

So you've got your crystal ball out and you're rubbing it really hard because President von ClownStick has only been in office for two weeks. And he's loading up his cabinet with Goldman Sachs folks, his Yemen AQ mission was a complete failure, and his EOs are being struck down by the courts. Ha!

Yes, your new glorious leader - Donald Trump is savior of forgotten millions.

And, I, Vlad, am champion of Russian street urchins and great friend of America.

Trust me.

Obama promised solutions but let the people down. Is it any surprise that they voted for real change?

Trump is no fascist. He is a champion for the forgotten millions | John Daniel Davidson
Follow the Bouncing Ball Rubes

Melania Trump’s lawyers admit she hoped to cash in on being First Lady by selling clothes and fragrances
As Melania Trump's lawsuit against the Daily Mail for defamation proceeds, the First Lady had to prove she was financially harmed. It revealed she planned to use her government position to enrich herself financially.

Well, thread fail on a massive, intergalactic scale. Op-eds are just that, opinions. I rarely link to a blog, because it's meaningless and just another asshole, er, I mean, opinion. Everybody's got one.

Donald Trump is such a terrifying Nazi dictator that literally no one fears speaking out against him or protesting him on literally any platform.

Forum List

Back