trump is preparing to call a National Emergency

Trump would get the money out of the defense fund which would be appropriate.

So is he going to decrease OPS Tempo?

Take if from soldiers, sailor, and marines training?

Cancel some procurement programs?

Take if from soldiers, sailor, and marines pay?

Trump knows that giving up on the wall would be the end of his presidency. He'd have no chance at reelection if he did. I think McConnell realizes that as well.

Thank you for at least admitting that Trump is holding government workers and some members of the military servcie hostage because he's more worried about his 2020 reelection bid.

I agree.

.>>>>
The lowest energy president ever No golf he said?? Once more fos and repubs still buying it

You are confusing DJT with HRC.

Hillary is low energy and cant stand up without her legs giving out.

DJT gives SMACKDOWNS to bad guys.

Once the Turtle sends the "showpiece" bill up and it fails...trump will have an excuse to call a National Emergency.

When he does...he will show the voters what an incompetent fool that he is.

The man is a self made BILLIONAIRE who won the Presidency on his first try.

Show us an incompetent Left Wing fool who can do the same.

Bloomberg and Gates could buy and sell fat ass.

Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda.

But HASN'T.

Trump took a small fortune and increased it's value exponentially and became a self made BILLIONAIRE..

Then Trump became THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

So, let's count up the score.

Rich man's son.

Self made billionaire.

POTUS.

Those two you mention are just wealthy Liberals.

The slug won't show his income tax returns so we DON'T KNOW cause he is hiding them. The Russians had to bail him out of the 2008 crash....when they paid double for his condos to launder their money...

Once the Turtle sends the "showpiece" bill up and it fails...trump will have an excuse to call a National Emergency.

He's a self-made billionaire?

Is this a joke?

Do you not know about Daddy?

Holy crap.

I may wake up in the night laughing at that stupid post.

I hope he does. It will get funds for the wall, open the government back up, and he can deport all those dreamers and say the Dems had their chance to save them.

He might try it and the courts will slap his fat orange ass down....again...
The courts have no standing on stoping a President calling a National Emergency. The Senate is the party that can stop it and no one else.

Trump knows that giving up on the wall would be the end of his presidency. He'd have no chance at reelection if he did. I think McConnell realizes that as well.

Thank you for at least admitting that Trump is holding government workers and some members of the military servcie hostage because he's more worried about his 2020 reelection bid.

I agree.

.>>>>
The lowest energy president ever No golf he said?? Once more fos and repubs still buying it

He is as Fake as Professional Wresting...

The man is a self made BILLIONAIRE

Correction: He received nearly half a billion from his father and has engaged in lifelong tax and debt cheats. His most lucrative business endeavors have been appearing on The Apprentice and his name licensing business. Both of them based on his lifelong sham public relations operation to bill himself as a hotshot businessman. Meanwhile, there is no real evidence that he's worth anywhere near what he claims, and he has admitted in past court filings that his assessments of his net worth are largely based on his personal feelings and day-to-day mood swings.

Donald is a true diamond in the rough. Completely worthless and so common it's pathetic, but has managed to convince lots of people he's supposed to fetch a big price tag for allegedly being rare.

who won the Presidency on his first try.

Correction: He won the Presidency largely thanks to a huge propaganda campaign waged by a foreign adversary. And even then, it was a relatively narrow victory against a horrendously weak opponent, and he lost the popular vote. He's basically the Haymitch Abernathy of presidents, just not as smart.

How much does she charge for her favors these days?
Who ?? Melania is taking trump for millions and divorce is soon to come as soon as his failed presidency is over

Dear Readers, notice the claims they often make which can't be proven until sometime in the future.

So they get to talk great smack which they know they won't have to prove.

That is how losers win in debate.

Is this a joke?

Holy crap.

The delusion has just reached point now where it's impenetrable.

I hope he does. It will get funds for the wall, open the government back up, and he can deport all those dreamers and say the Dems had their chance to save them.

He might try it and the courts will slap his fat orange ass down....again...
The courts have no standing on stoping a President calling a National Emergency. The Senate is the party that can stop it and no one else.
\We will see when he is challenged.

I agree.

.>>>>

Your problem is you treat reality like it's a fantasy and you treat the fantasy world as if it was reality.

You are very confused.

Except he isn't self made, got his money from daddy. And 2016 was not his first time running for President, try again!

Is this a joke?

Holy crap.

The delusion has just reached point now where it's impenetrable.

Next, the leg humpers will be proclaiming him the Messiah....he does have an orange glow when I, unfortunately, have to look at him.

Is this a joke?

Holy crap.

They won't read this

6h ago
In Business and Governing, Trump Seeks Victory in Chaos

For people who have done business with Mr. Trump, the shutdown fight reflects a time-tested playbook, our reporters write in an analysis.

I agree.

.>>>>

Your problem is you treat reality like it's a fantasy and you treat the fantasy world as if it was reality.

You are very confused.

Putin's President

If I were Trump, I would tell Piglosi and Shoemaker this is the deal: you either give me the 5 billion for the wall, or I will declare a national emergency. If you force me to do that, the wall will be 25 billion, and it will be the largest most beautiful wall ever imagined.

If he does, the money doesn't just appear.

He has to take it from other government agencies that have already been appropriated.

Secondly, declaring an emergency still doesn't open the government as the agencies not funded, still won't be funded.

Finally, McConnell would hate him for it. Under Section 202 of the National Security Act Congress can end an emergency declaration with a Joint Resolution and the DEM's would pass that out of the house in a hot minutes and send it to the Senate. Now, the Senate probably wouldn't pass it, however it would require the GOP Senators to vote on the record and McConnell doesn't want that with something like 22 GOP Senators out of 33 being up for election in 2020. If passed by the House it is required to be voted on by the Senate, McConnell would have no choice.

Text of H.R. 3884 (94th): National Emergencies Act (Passed Congress version) - GovTrack.us

.>>>>

Should Trump declare a national emergency, he would have his wall and the reopening of the government would fall even more heavily upon the Democrats' narrow shoulders.

Indeed, any faith that the current divided Congress would pass a concurrent resolution terminating the emergency is fantastical at best.

McConnell would have no choice in what, precisely?

All this is accomplishing is paving the way to a Republican landslide in 2020. It’s all good. We can go 2yrs with a do nothing house then make up for it after the 2020 election.

I agree.

.>>>>

You are very confused.

Lee did you hear him say no more golf and bashed Obama for his playing ?? The POS has doubled obamas golf playing ,,Did you hear he said no dealings with russia ?? Another lie you republicans bought

I agree.

.>>>>

You are very confused.

Putin's President

Obama was Putin's PREFERRED President.

He was flexible.

CBS This Morning - Obama: "After my election, I have more flexibility"

CBS News
Published on Mar 26, 2012

In South Korea, President Obama may have been a little too honest with another world leader. CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante reports on some words from the president caught on an open mike..

Forum List

Back